Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Koreans learned the same thing...

My ex-son-in-law got to smooge with some Samsung execs in Korea (he was on business for AmEx) and they were telling him how many years ago they were trying to figure out why Americans weren't buying Samsung VCRs. So they send several employees to the States to live with American families for a year or two.

They came back with a ton of great insider information which is why Samsung started dominating the American market.

Bigger was one of many things all the teams said when they came back. That's why you can buy rediculously oversized Samsung refrigerators and washing machines.šŸ˜

I don't doubt that Samsung still sends people to live here because they have a good grasp of what Americans want.
Smooge or schmooze? Cuz Iā€™m thinking those are two very different things, and if itā€™s the former, probably the reason heā€™s your ex son in law?!
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Smooge or schmooze? Cuz Iā€™m thinking those are two very different things, and if itā€™s the former, probably the reason heā€™s your ex son in law?!
Yeah, sorry, couldn't figure out how to spell schmooze.šŸ¤£

And, no, he's a great kid, but don't tell my daughter I said that.šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use to work for the engineering department of Toyota, and did some of the work in the Texas plant for the last major model Tacoma change. I wouldn't drive a Toyota truck if it was given to me. Last I heard, this was slated to get a plastic bed, just like a Tacoma. Not a real truck, so no thanks
A plastic bed. What you talking about Willis?

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

17501101-5D83-489B-B3B9-2891A2C9E552.png
92C97A15-EB05-4F60-8626-AD5E59618CD0.png
37F3B096-4040-4A6A-BD05-DB87F9F9EC68.png
DEDE7957-BAA6-44C3-88FA-AE4D3C5A9215.png
A63F7BFC-9BF4-49B5-9B94-00D3B05BCFFF.png
4E0C70D7-CB23-45A0-94EE-1A0D4778EDB1.png

ā€œWhat is Toyota thinking!?!ā€ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1. Ram
2. Ford
3. Chevy
No
No
No

Big fan of the Raptor Grille, and I think Toyota missed an opportunity with the lights they were nice enough to include. Solid light bar across the bottom, tad larger TOYOTA and brought down a smidge, and drop the black across the plastic bumper.

Also, itā€™s a TRD Pro, why the plastic bumpers?!?

Ok, Iā€™ll go ahead and step down from my soapbox now. Hope everyone is enjoying this blazing heat ā€“ itā€™s another 110+ day šŸ„µ

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just heard this too, that the new Tacoma has a fiberglass bed? Either way BroncoBilly17 is full of shit.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on! Lol, youā€™ll clearly hate anything Toyota then šŸ¤™šŸ»
I donā€™t hate them haha but they donā€™t make a single vehicle Iā€™d like to own over their competitors. Nothing against them I just donā€™t find their vehicles exciting šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Even the great sounding LFA. Still many other super cars Iā€™d pick over it if I could afford it šŸ¤£

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t hate them haha but they donā€™t make a single vehicle Iā€™d like to own over their competitors. Nothing against them I just donā€™t find their vehicles exciting šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Even the great sounding LFA. Still many other super cars Iā€™d pick over it if I could afford it šŸ¤£
The LFA sounds astounding but was absurdly overpriced and couldnā€™t you only lease them?

so you would hands down take an Accord or Mazda6 over a Camry? Now that the Camry is awd, thatā€™s a hard choice for someone who sees snow.

you would hands down take a Colorado or Ranger over a Tacoma?

toyota has never mastered the full size truck market, and even if they do ignorant and racist people will still buy a Big three so Iā€™m surprised they even make the attempts with the Tundra.

if You needed an economical mile eater, what would you pick over a Corolla? Ford and Chevy and dodge bailed from the market, so Civic or Mazda3 or Koreans?

I just donā€™t buy anyone being strictly against Toyota products unless your garage is full of exotics.

but whatev

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The LFA sounds astounding but was absurdly overpriced and couldnā€™t you only lease them?

so you would hands down take an Accord or Mazda6 over a Camry? Now that the Camry is awd, thatā€™s a hard choice for someone who sees snow.

you would hands down take a Colorado or Ranger over a Tacoma?

toyota has never mastered the full size truck market, and even if they do ignorant and racist people will still buy a Big three so Iā€™m surprised they even make the attempts with the Tundra.

if You needed an economical mile eater, what would you pick over a Corolla? Ford and Chevy and dodge bailed from the market, so Civic or Mazda3 or Koreans?

I just donā€™t buy anyone being strictly against Toyota products unless your garage is full of exotics.

but whatev
I would take an Accord and Civic over Camry and Corolla in heart beat. In fact for my little sisterā€™s first car thatā€™s what we got her. A lease on Civic sport slightly cheaper and way better looking and exciting than a Corolla in my opinion.

And yup Iā€™d easily take a Ranger over a Tacoma.

i would def try a Kia over them as well. Nothing personal or racist. I like cars from all brands.

just my personal preference. In my mind, Toyota = toaster. They had a chance to win me over with the new Supra and screwed that up. Just not a fan of the brand. They also have some unreasonable fan boys which is also a turn off to their brand. I once had a Toyota guy making fun of me for getting a mustang WHILE HIS CAR WAS IN THE SHOP for repairs lol.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would take an Accord and Civic over Camry and Corolla in heart beat. In fact for my little sisterā€™s first car thatā€™s what we got her. A lease on Civic sport slightly cheaper and way better looking and exciting than a Corolla in my opinion.

And yup Iā€™d easily take a Ranger over a Tacoma.

i would def try a Kia over them as well. Nothing personal or racist. I like cars from all brands.

just my personal preference. In my mind, Toyota = toaster. They had a chance to win me over with the new Supra and screwed that up. Just not a fan of the brand. They also have some unreasonable fan boys which is also a turn off to their brand. I once had a Toyota guy making fun of me for getting a mustang WHILE HIS CAR WAS IN THE SHOP for repairs lol.
What year and model mustang, and what repairs? Iā€™ll decide if it was warranted muahahahaha šŸ˜ˆ

I do think in the 90s abs early 2000s nissans and Hondaā€™s were more fun, and Toyotaā€™s were maybe.... toasters as you say, like appliances. Now I donā€™t really trust nissans and think lexus has been pushing the envelope and that has trickled down to Toyota.

recently I was behind a awd Camry, it was dark gunmetal gray and I could see red leather through the windows. Pretty slick looking.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just heard this too, that the new Tacoma has a fiberglass bed? Either way BroncoBilly17 is full of shit.
10th gen F150 supercrews had a FG bed, as well as the Sport Trac. They worked fine. The F150 was still steel inside.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What year and model mustang, and what repairs? Iā€™ll decide if it was warranted muahahahaha šŸ˜ˆ

I do think in the 90s abs early 2000s nissans and Hondaā€™s were more fun, and Toyotaā€™s were maybe.... toasters as you say, like appliances. Now I donā€™t really trust nissans and think lexus has been pushing the envelope and that has trickled down to Toyota.

recently I was behind a awd Camry, it was dark gunmetal gray and I could see red leather through the windows. Pretty slick looking.
Nissan lost me with the CVTs haha

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a fan the Cadillac headlights. Even Cadillac has done away with them.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Tacoma has had, for a while now (at least, if not way before, since 2014), a plastic bed framed with 2 steel side panels and the steel tail gate. But the main structure of the bed is a plastic mold. When I worked for them, the word was the Tundra's bed would go the same way on the next major model change. It's why you see 10x more F-150's in the employee and contractor parking lots of every North American Toyota Assembly plant.
Sponsored

Last edited: