Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expect that the modular top will be exclusive to the Heritage Edition for 2023 for three reasons: A) It increases the appeal of what is otherwise just an appearance package. B) It will allow Ford to more smoothly ramp up production as all the tops will (presumably) be white instead of color matched, and C) Allow for a more manageable recall should it happen again.

The Heritage Edition itself I assume will just be an Everglades with a modular top. I wouldn't be surprised if those square fenders were made specifically for the Heritage Edition but they threw them on the Everglades when they delayed the modular top.
It would have to be more widely available than just the heritage trim simply because Ford has a bunch of reservation holders who delayed their orders specifically for the MOD top. But they could make MOD top exclusive for reservation holders I suppose.

But yeah, I’m expecting a unique interior & exterior color scheme, unique wheels, unique fenders, a throwback front grille. There is also probably a reasonable chance it’ll be 2-door exclusive. But… that’s probably it.

it think it would be super cool if they did a exclusive gauge cluster, a flip down-tailgate rather than a swing-out tailgate, and a bench rear seat. But it would be hard to justify the cost to develop that unless it was a multi-year trim. So I’m not expecting much.
Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It would have to be more widely available than just the heritage trim simply because Ford has a bunch of reservation holders who delayed their orders specifically for the MOD top. But they could make MOD top exclusive for reservation holders I suppose.

But yeah, I’m expecting a unique interior & exterior color scheme, unique wheels, unique fenders, a throwback front grille. There is also probably a reasonable chance it’ll be 2-door exclusive. But… that’s probably it.

it think it would be super cool if they did a exclusive gauge cluster, a flip down-tailgate rather than a swing-out tailgate, and a bench rear seat. But it would be hard to justify the cost to develop that unless it was a multi-year trim. So I’m not expecting much.
Where would they mount the spare tire with a drop down tailgate? Would they have to put it on a swing arm like the G5 models or loose space on the inside?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im hoping they offer that tan color as an option.
It still will be offered and unfortunately still with the snorkel, but a new name "the big suck", instead of the Everglades.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please, Ford, for the love of God, get rid of Area 51 paint. It's the Pumpkin Spice Latte of Bronco paints.
It will be the "avocado green" of vehicle colors five years from now, lol.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Model Details? AvacadoGreen

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I thought there was a thread going that stated order banks will open back up in August for 2023s and first deliveries will be in mid/late December.
I've heard that could happen.
Completely different, but my 2022 Camaro was ordered August 30th 2021, built Nov 11th and delivered Dec 17th to Florida.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where would they mount the spare tire with a drop down tailgate? Would they have to put it on a swing arm like the G5 models or loose space on the inside?
It would be a swing arm like they did on G2 -> G5 models. The drop-down tailgate with the swing arm for the spare tire is very well-known trait of the older Broncos. A lot of people are nostalgic for that sorta stuff, so I could see them bringing it back.

But… just being honest… I don’t think they’ll do that. If they do anything they’ll make the slide-out tailgate a standard option on the heritage trim.

It really just depends on what they want to do. My guess is that heritage will be a single-year exclusive trim similar to the Everglades. If that’s the case, it’s basically going to be an appearance package with very few changes compared to the rest of the generation 6 trims. If it’s going to be a multi-year thing, they’ll likely put a lot more effort into it.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2023 Bronco model details (*see note 1).

*Note 1: Coming in 2028…. Possibly.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please, Ford, for the love of God, get rid of Area 51 paint. It's the Pumpkin Spice Latte of Bronco paints.
This, along with the glitter reds, banana yellow, and then take the green out of the cactus gray. While you're at it fire the colorblind members of the design team.

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be the "avocado green" of vehicle colors five years from now, lol.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Model Details? AvacadoGreen
I like Area 51 less every time I see it. I think it drew a lot of attention because it has a cool-sounding name. I believe it was the most popular color for 2021.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I heard they're going to add more cupholders for 23

phoffy89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am back interested in ordering a bronco after taking some time off. It sounds like my only option will be a 2023 model. I searched "2023" but couldn't find anything about the 2023 model here on the forums. Does anyone know if details have been released? Are there any changes, new trims, etc? Any idea when 2023 orders will begin or when the earliest delivery could be? I am a day 1, July 13, reservation holder that has been deferring for a Raptor. Unfortunately, Ford's process for Raptors means I won't get one any time soon.
Painted black tops for sure! ;)

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like Area 51 less every time I see it. I think it drew a lot of attention because it has a cool-sounding name. I believe it was the most popular color for 2021.
I was dead set on Area 51 when Ford dropped the news two July's ago. Now that I've seen the color a few times in person, it has since lost its luster, and I fell in love with Velocity Blue.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it sucks when we’re talking about model year 23 and I still haven’t taken delivery of my day two 21 reservation turned 22 order.
Sponsored