Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it does not have a confirmed date just a star so they could push again correct ? 😭 :eek: 🤯
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How does Granger expect to fill these orders? Is the discount from MSRP worth a three to four year wait? I'd like to hear from @Granger Ford what they can reasonably tell their order holders re timing.

The only solution is finding a dealer that is high volume that doesn't have 400 reservations. Note, It sounds like Granger is tops when it comes to service and how to treat people but those order numbers are staggering.

Sure... LOL and my Granger order (#426 in line priority 19) is going to be among them.... LMFAO.

I will bet $1,000 that Ford will NOT build my 2022 order. I am that sure that Ford will not be able to fulfill demand for 2022 orders. No way.

3,000 dealers with an average of 10 outstanding (unscheduled) Bronco orders would be 30,000 orders remaining to be built in 8 weeks. LOL. The math is not in their favor.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure... LOL and my Granger order (#426 in line priority 19) is going to be among them.... LMFAO.

I will bet $1,000 that Ford will NOT build my 2022 order. I am that sure that Ford will not be able to fulfill demand for 2022 orders. No way.

3,000 dealers with an average of 10 outstanding (unscheduled) Bronco orders would be 30,000 orders remaining to be built in 8 weeks. LOL. The math is not in their favor.
My dealer has 500+/- unfilled orders. Not sure what the mix is between '21s, '22s, 99'd orders, etc. But point being, an average of 10 can be very skewed depending on high volume dealers.

Sponsored

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated with official Ford chart (posted by @BlueBronco below) confirming the September 12 date for 2023 Bronco order bank opening:

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Order Bank Will Now Open on September 12. MY2022 production stops Oct 28 681221166

Original post:

Hell of a first post I know but I swear I'm not trolling.

Went to my dealership yesterday (suburbs of Cleveland) for a sit-down to go over the options I wanted as they wanted to put in my order (and others) the moment the system opened on August 15th.

They noted that Ford recently told them that they were pushing back the date of the ordering for the 2023 Bronco until September 22nd.

Now I did a couple of searches of the interwebs today (instead of working) and can't find this confirmed anywhere else. Thought I'd ask around to see if this was true/false, or at least if anyone else had heard this.

So.... last year when my July '20 reservation and Feb '21 conversion to order for a 2021 Badlands was rolled to a '22MY Re-order and now I'm being told by the dealer I'll get rolled AGAIN to a '23MY RE-RE-Order...yet people were ordering all year without prior reservations as 'walk-ins' and now driving their Broncos... my question is this: What's the general thought out there on just scrapping my useless reservation order and being one of these treasured "walk-ins" that FOMOCo seems to love so much???

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
means order guide should hit maybe August 12, or August 15/16.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
it does not have a confirmed date just a star so they could push again correct ? 😭 :eek: 🤯
They can always push it, but maybe gives a chance for more 22s to get built and free some backlog

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does Granger expect to fill these orders? Is the discount from MSRP worth a three to four year wait? I'd like to hear from @Granger Ford what they can reasonably tell their order holders re timing.

The only solution is finding a dealer that is high volume that doesn't have 400 reservations. Note, It sounds like Granger is tops when it comes to service and how to treat people but those order numbers are staggering.
Well, considering that I am currently driving a 2 door OBX 2.7, I am not worried about the wait on the second Bronco as I would be if I had no Bronco.

The second Bronco is for my girlfriend, and will be replacing her Honda CR-V EX-L. So, we at least have a decent Bronco while waiting on the 2 Door WildTrak with HOSS 3.0. Depending on the way it all plays out, I may or may not make changes to the order as new options become available. It's also possible, that my OBX may get traded in for the WildTrak depending on how many miles I have on my OBX in 2024 (I am already at 31k miles).

All I am fairly confident about is that there is little to no chance of seeing a 2022 WildTrak 2 door with MIC, Lux, Tow, and HOSS 3.0 being delivered to Granger for me. I am counting on people getting frustrated ahead of me canceling orders, but 2023 would be a miracle and 2024 is far more likely to happen.

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a dumb question I know... but shouldn't they finish building already placed orders from 2021...2022.... before taking orders for 2023?
Three weeks ago my dealer confirmed my WT SAS LUX MIC MOD Bumper Side Graphics Paint protection, and Hitch. VIN and Build date Aug 29th. I was a July 18th 2020 reservation holder.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so this is likely a dumb question but if i get a vin number/build date between now and when the 2023 order banks open does that mean i will get my ordered 2 door badlands sooner than if i wait to place a 2023 order for a heritage (assuming that is offered) ? i am willing to wait for the squared fenders but not another full year if i can get a 22 with round ones

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so this is likely a dumb question but if i get a vin number/build date between now and when the 2023 order banks open does that mean i will get my ordered 2 door badlands sooner than if i wait to place a 2023 order for a heritage (assuming that is offered) ? i am willing to wait for the squared fenders but not another full year if i can get a 22 with round ones
If you get a VIN in the next month, the production process of your Bronco is guaranteed to begin before any MY23 production begins.

You are not guaranteed that you will actually receive the MY22 Bronco earlier than everyone with a MY23 order. Time from original build date to delivery date is highly, highly variable.

This is leaving aside unknown questions like whether the Heritage Edition will be available to order on Day 1 of the MY23 order banks, or whether anyone without a preexisting reservation will even be able to get in the queue for a MY23 Heritage Edition.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Three weeks ago my dealer confirmed my WT SAS LUX MIC MOD Bumper Side Graphics Paint protection, and Hitch. VIN and Build date Aug 29th. I was a July 18th 2020 reservation holder.
Great to hear, congrats
Sponsored