First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Keeping my JL and foregoing my longtime notion of a Bronco is looking better all the time the more I mess with the B&P. :(

Not really liking my (few) options for a 2-door with the 2.3....
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you will find that a significant portion of us not only don't want 4A, we want a manual transfer case and good old fashioned locking hubs.

It was another reason not to get Sasquatch for me. More stupid "tech".
It's weaker, so if that works for you, then rock on.

Samsquanch33

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Big Bend Sas, '99 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like you cant even build a big bend with v6 anymore. My truck is now un-buildable for '24 but the cheapest 4dr v6 with sas, mid, and hardtop appears to be 5k more than what I paid two weeks ago (54k-59k).

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MSRP on the window sticker for my just built 2023 Badlands is actually more than if I build a 2024 online. Even accounting for the $110 for the Keyless Entry you can't get in 24 it is still a few $$ more and I don't get the new Steering Rack. I put together a video with all the details and comparison trying to decide if I buy my 2023 Badlands that was just built or order a 2024 Badlands? Also detail all the steps in the order process for anyone interested.

Cajun8

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how i felt after pricing out a 2024:

My Badlands only went up $600 and that was giving me the Hoss 3 and the modular bumper. Not bad for $600. But I’m keeping my 23 seeing how it’s currently in production with a blend date of 9/7. I’m not heavy into off-roading and prefer the capable bumper over the modular bumper. So I’m good where I’m at. I have owned 4 wheel drive vehicles for a couple of decades now. It’s peace of mind knowing I have it if I want or need it.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
32 pages of glad I got my ____ in 2022/23…..Same build is now ___ thousand more….. Ford is insane and I would not buy it in 24 at that price
Glad I got mine in '21. And Ford is out of their minds with these price increases.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The build your Bronco was so much fun. I did it dozens of times. It helped my decision making process. The same or very similar platform kept repeating, itself as I picked must have features.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The MSRP on the window sticker for my just built 2023 Badlands is actually more than if I build a 2024 online. Even accounting for the $110 for the Keyless Entry you can't get in 24 it is still a few $$ more and I don't get the new Steering Rack. I put together a video with all the details and comparison trying to decide if I buy my 2023 Badlands that was just built or order a 2024 Badlands? Also detail all the steps in the order process for anyone interested.

We'll see if any 2024 Badlands gets the steering rack upgrade.

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We'll see if any 2024 Badlands gets the steering rack upgrade.
I thought from the recent announcement that was a given? After I finished the video I saw another post confirming they will use the Wildtrak rack on the Badlands now? You think they may continue to use the old one? I guess no impact for me either way now. That would have been the only thing to make me wait for a 24 and already decided it is not worth the wait at this point.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought from the recent announcement that was a given? After I finished the video I saw another post confirming they will use the Wildtrak rack on the Badlands now? You think they may continue to use the old one? I guess no impact for me either way now. That would have been the only thing to make me wait for a 24 and already decided it is not worth the wait at this point.
It's not in the official build guide and it's not mentioned anywhere official... So, while I am hopeful that 2024 Badlands orderers get them, I would not bet the bank on it. Kinda like the 2023 sub-woofer.

Sponsored

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not in the official build guide and it's not mentioned anywhere official... So, while I am hopeful that 2024 Badlands orderers get them, I would not bet the bank on it. Kinda like the 2023 sub-woofer.
Gotcha! Glad I did not count on it and hold out then. Figure I can buy the Wildtrak version and bolt it in if I ever feel the need.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if this answer was already given. I haven't been on here in a long time. Is it possible to get the Black Diamond with signature LEDs from and back?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this answer was already given. I haven't been on here in a long time. Is it possible to get the Black Diamond with signature LEDs from and back?
No, it isn’t an option for black diamond.
Sponsored