First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 M3, '19 X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah... when I guessed they were going to combine the High/Lux package last week, I didn't expect them to literally call it the "High/Lux Package". We need some creativity on that team.

I won't lie, I was hoping they would surprise me and keep High and Lux as separate packages to shake some things up a bit. Bring the heated steering wheel to High, maybe move the sound deadening and/or front parking sensors to Lux. Just generally take some of the more obviously luxury features and move them to the Lux package, and bring down some of the more functional/useful features to High.

But no. Not to be.

On the order guide under the High/ Lux package it says "additional sound deadening." Was that always the case for the Lux package before the merge?
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we have any additional info about the upgraded interior materials?

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd be curious to know what the dealer technicians (ie. @Ducati1098) in the community think about my theory.

But here is my guess:

All of the wiring to support the tow package will already be available, but Ford will have dealers install the hitch, the tow controller, and any necessary FDRS programming. It'll probably just be stripped down versions of these accessories that they have the dealers install:
Seems like a lot for a DIO, but I don't know what else it could be.
I would also guess that is probably what will happen.
So we probably can't just buy the harness and install it with an aftermarket hitch? Seems like they go together.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't find it anywhere as well. Possibly an error?
Same question I posted. Eliminated or forgotten on build site?!
Where is the 4x4 Full Time Drive option? Eliminated? Forgotten on all trims?
Build & Price Bugs:
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Everglades. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Badlands. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Wildtrak. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage Limited. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
Noteworthy items that are NOT bugs:
  • The Mid package is now available with the manual transmission on Big Bend
  • Keyless Entry Keypad has been removed as an available option (note this is available standalone from Ford Accessories)
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Black Diamond without the Sasquatch package
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package
  • High & Lux package have been combined on all trims (not just Outer Banks)
  • The 3-year navigation trail that was previously included in the Lux package has been removed

Pretty sure I got everything, but consider this to be a "living post" that I will update as I find more.
wow. Great information. So I would have had to go Sas on my BDđź’Ž (picking up tomorrow) to get 4x4 Full Time. Thanks.

LetFree

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 M3, '19 X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt this is accurate. Probably just another B&P mistake. But hopefully it is true, because that would make retrofitting 21-23 Broncos with IACC much easier.
According to my friend/ salesman at ford it is correct. Lane centering is new for Bronco. He just texted me

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build & Price Bugs:
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Everglades. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Badlands. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Wildtrak. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage Limited. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
Noteworthy items that are NOT bugs:
  • The Mid package is now available with the manual transmission on Big Bend
  • Keyless Entry Keypad has been removed as an available option (note this is available standalone from Ford Accessories)
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Black Diamond without the Sasquatch package
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package
  • High & Lux package have been combined on all trims (not just Outer Banks)
  • The 3-year navigation trail that was previously included in the Lux package has been removed

Pretty sure I got everything, but consider this to be a "living post" that I will update as I find more.
Outer Banks with Sasquatch is showing painted fender flares again. I don't remember seeing that available. I think it was doing it when they initially started it up in '21 & '22 as well.

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Build and Price Now Live bp  obx

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 23 Badlands 2.3 with SAS. It came with cargo protection.
it still is an option on Badlands unless it's a 4 door with the 2.7L .

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

the keypad won't be body color if ordered from Ford accessories. That sucks, but I guess it was holding up assembly lines.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 23 build went form 63k to 69k (24). Feeling pretty good about that :).
My January 22 build went from $59 to $65500.. this will keep resale value up on mine.. I plan to drive mine into the ground, unless I fall on hard times.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to my friend/ salesman at ford it is correct. Lane centering is new for Bronco. He just texted me
Official order guide says otherwise. No mention of intelligent ACC or lane centering. Still says regular ACC and lane keep only.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I'll join in the fun of comparing prices. If I was to reorder my 21 as is i would now be just under 47K. Mine listed for 41.
Sponsored