David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are Factory Big Bend wheels
You read my mind. Very timely and I plan to do the same thing. Please post if any issues. Maybe rub at full articulation on the trails......Thanks
Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, makes me kinda wish I ordered a soft top. End of July can't come soon enough.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ummm, what do you mean? as opposed to what other axle?
The SAS package has beefier axles, which really makes the whole package pretty nice for the money if you think you might want bigger tires and/or lift later.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright guys. Special thanks to Mathew and Jay at Two Rivers in Nashville, they have been great and very accommodating
OUTSTANDING! Thanks for sharing all of this!!!

side note:
You can use the edit button on post 1 and add the new pics
Or @Administrator

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if 33's fit nicely and you get wheels in the offset range of +18 to +30 do you then have to get wider or bigger fender flares?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The SAS package has beefier axles, which really makes the whole package pretty nice for the money if you think you might want bigger tires and/or lift later.
It only has a stronger ring and pinion in the front, not the rear. Also, unless I am wrong, I thought the axle shaft diameter was the same for both the m190 and the m210.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks really good on 33’s!

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!

Thank you for answering my question on if the 33's will fit with the existing rims.

Gives me something to look forward to!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It only has a stronger ring and pinion in the front, not the rear. Also, unless I am wrong, I thought the axle shaft diameter was the same for both the m190 and the m210.
I think the axle shaft question remains unclear. Rear axle is the same either way. Ring and Pinion diameter size and swap to iron housing on front (probably larger bearings as well?). I was on the fence BD vs BL but the front axle is the weak point with larger tires. Ford doesn’t spec anything larger than 265/70/17 on the 190 front (probably fine for most light/normal use with the 285/70/17).

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe so, although I opted for the 4.27 rear locker so I should have zero problems in relation to gearing
@Jb7 congrats that's my exact build. I can spend $ for winter tires instead of buying new rims to fit the 285/70/17 ;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the axle shaft question remains unclear. Rear axle is the same either way. Ring and Pinion diameter size and swap to iron housing on front (probably larger bearings as well?). I was on the fence BD vs BL but the front axle is the weak point with larger tires. Ford doesn’t spec anything larger than 265/70/17 on the 190 front (probably fine for most light/normal use with the 285/70/17).
Ya, I only want to run 33's or 35's at most. If I were to break a front open differential (which is theoretically possible), then I would just find the first wrecked BL or WT I could and just snatch the diff out of it. I could then make it a manually activated locker... Seems like a reasonably straight forward swap. I don't see this getting any extreme use, but I certainly could see swapping in a locker or even a torsen of some sort.

GrassKiller

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the suspension on the Big Bend model the same as the base model? If so, I think I’ll go for some 285/75R16 tires on the stock rims, provided OP doesn’t report any issues.
Sponsored