Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have always run summer and winter tires and now that I have my Bronco, I chose to do the same even though I prob would have been fine. Iā€™ve always run Nokians and I unfortunately could not find the exact size I wanted but got Hakka 5s 265/65R18 for my OBX. $277ea mounted. I bought a set of OBX stock take offs wheels & tires to mount them on. So now I have 10wheels & 15 tires for 1 vehicle šŸ¤£

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree! Thats the only winter tire ive
ran were the Bizzaks. Since they don't make my tire size. I need to find out what size I can run on my BL stock non sas rims.

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BB Sas, ā€˜14 Raptor, ā€˜71 Hemi ā€˜Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had my tire delivered just now.
NOT the Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 3 Winter LT315/70R17 I had ordered From Walmart.
Not even close.
Got a Fullrun (???) 235 50r18 instead.

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BB Sas, ā€˜14 Raptor, ā€˜71 Hemi ā€˜Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Already set up return and refund.
Iā€™d say it was worth the minimum effort and result not totally unexpected.

Sponsored

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

amcmtclimber

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No luck either. I received the same Futura 235 50r18 tires. Will be contacting Walmart for a return/refund.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really?ā€¦ā€¦what a dick comment to make
I see he's not alone in making dick-ish comments.

Come to think of it, there is actually a group of us!

Last edited:

NmfB

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Hoss 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my Nokians from Walmart... Has anybody actually gotten the right ones?
Ford Bronco 35" Nokian Snow Tires Mounted on Wildtrak Bronco Nokian Tires

Sponsored

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™ve had Nokian tires twice now and swear by them. Was introduced to them on my company car in, where else, Finland, when I worked for Nokia (the company that once made phones). I later put them on my STI and wifeā€™s CX-9. Studded or studless, theyā€™re great. They turned that already formidable car into a little tractor. Ground clearance was what it was but otherwise nothing was stopping me (other than drivers in giant SUVs with All Seasons that missed the lectures covering the physics of mass, velocity and diminished traction.) Weā€™re about to get snow and where I live even the lightest dusting turns everyone into panicked rabbits. I just realized that, given that Iā€™m going back and forth over the passes, i need to tithe at the tire store this afternoon. Maybe there are still Cyber Monday deals to be had somewhereā€¦..

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve had Nokian tires twice now and swear by them. Was introduced to them on my company car in, where else, Finland, when I worked for Nokia (the company that once made phones). I later put them on my STI and wifeā€™s CX-9. Studded or studless, theyā€™re great. They turned that already formidable car into a little tractor. Ground clearance was what it was but otherwise nothing was stopping me (other than drivers in giant SUVs with All Seasons that missed the lectures covering the physics of mass, velocity and diminished traction.) Weā€™re about to get snow and where I live even the lightest dusting turns everyone into panicked rabbits. I just realized that, given that Iā€™m going back and forth over the passes, i need to tithe at the tire store this afternoon. Maybe there are still Cyber Monday deals to be had somewhereā€¦..
Panicked rabbits. You must be from Seattle. šŸ˜‚

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Panicked rabbits. You must be from Seattle. šŸ˜‚
I am. We are a city of drivers that cannot deal with any inclement weather. My first real job was snow crew at an airport in Ontario, so Iā€™ve got healthy respect for the white stuff in all its forms (wet, whiteout, ice top, ice under, etc.). Iā€™m bummed that deal was too good to be true but not really surprised.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am. We are a city of drivers that cannot deal with any inclement weather. My first real job was snow crew at an airport in Ontario, so Iā€™ve got healthy respect for the white stuff in all its forms (wet, whiteout, ice top, ice under, etc.). Iā€™m bummed that deal was too good to be true but not really surprised.
I could only tell because I live in Camas and knew the Seattle forecast. Iā€™m born and raised in Bellevue (was at UW 92-96) so the description was dead on.
Sponsored