Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I JUST received an email from Ford... it was from "Local Ford Dealer" and was trying to get me to buy an Escape, Explorer, or Edge. :unsure: :confused::cautious:
Ha. I just got a email from Southern CA Ford advertising the Bronco Sport, Escape, and Explorer. Wishing next week's email might involve something that I am really interested in and have an order for.
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But hasn't Ford? Given you your timeline?

Pretty sure they said you'd get a delivery date in May if you're getting a 21. It's not May yet. Production will happen beginning in May. So you'll fall anywhere in between May and Dec. There's your timeline.

And then in May, you'll get your delivery date, which will be more specific. If that date isn't met, I'm sure you'll get an update of a new date...

Maybe I'm missing something? What's the issue you have?
I think it is them sending out emails the last two weeks that has thrown everyone outside of the dealers off. They sent emails out to a select few one week, then a few more the next week, then nothing for two weeks, and finally send out to everyone else in May. Were the last two weeks just just priority orders and the rest of us peasants will get ours in May?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it is them sending out emails the last two weeks that has thrown everyone outside of the dealers off. They sent emails out to a select few one week, then a few more the next week, then nothing for two weeks, and finally send out to everyone else in May. Were the last two weeks just just priority orders and the rest of us peasants will get ours in May?
right.

which to my point, if this forum didn't exist... would everyone be all 'the sky is falling'? no, bc the last comms from Ford has been, we'll let you know in May. Which they're still on track for...

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

But hasn't Ford? Given you your timeline?

Pretty sure they said you'd get a delivery date in May if you're getting a 21. It's not May yet. Production will happen beginning in May. So you'll fall anywhere in between May and Dec. There's your timeline.

And then in May, you'll get your delivery date, which will be more specific. If that date isn't met, I'm sure you'll get an update of a new date...

Maybe I'm missing something? What's the issue you have?
Just out of curiosity, on which communication from Ford does it say they tell us our schedule in May? I am looking through my Ford emails and not finding it, and I wanted to check specific wording (not that specific wording has meant anything to Ford in this process).

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just out of curiosity, on which communication from Ford does it say they tell us our schedule in May? I am looking through my Ford emails and not finding it, and I wanted to check specific wording (not that specific wording has meant anything to Ford in this process).
well shit. ya know what. you're right! I just checked my emails too. And Ford never once mentions May.

Thinking back on it, I now think it was something that was communicated to the dealers, and posted here. So going back to what I've been saying, I guess shit, if this forum didn't exist then the only thing we'd be going by is Ford saying delivers start this summer.

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? 1619725431399

So yet again, seems like a break down on the dealers part. Because I, for damn sure, know mine didn't call me and tell me May would be the month I get a delivery date.

Another reason why I think this whole dealer model sucks.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

well shit. ya know what. you're right! I just checked my emails too. And Ford never once mentions May.

Thinking back on it, I now think it was something that was communicated to the dealers, and posted here. So going back to what I've been saying, I guess shit, if this forum didn't exist then the only thing we'd be going by is Ford saying delivers start this summer.

So yet again, seems like a break down on the dealers part. Because I, for damn sure, know mine didn't call me and tell me May would be the month I get a delivery date.

I may have found it in the “Place your order now.” email. It specifically says “To secure your estimated delivery window in May, your order must be finalized by March 19.” So we’ll have some sort of approximation.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a little hesitant to ask this question because it might spiral into more confusion but I'd love to clear up my understanding.

Here's what Ford said about the scheduling cadence (I understood this to be Ford's actually words but someone correct me if I'm wrong):

Scheduling Timeline
Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:
· Week 1: First Editions
o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.
· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders
· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

Observation: They refer to this as a "monthly cadence" but for April the FE Week so "Week 1" was actually the second (third?) week in the month. SOOO Here is my question:

Is next week Week 1 for May? Or is this not actually going to be "monthly" and instead it's just a four week cycle.

I'll likely have more questions based on the answer to this (because there's often more than 4 weeks in a month). Mostly I'd like someone to post a calendar that specifically says what each calendar week will be considered moving forward. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how this will work and takes time to explain it to us.

(I am aware that I could just take the zen wait and see approach, but I'm just not built that way. I envy those who are.)

Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I found it:

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? 1619725821320

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2021 Ford® Bronco SUV | Reservation Explained

I mean it's on their website.

In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was in the timing update email ford sent back in December.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may have found it in the “Place your order now.” email. It specifically says “To secure your estimated delivery window in May, your order must be finalized by March 19.” So we’ll have some sort of approximation.
yup, you found it.

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? 1619725965091

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup, you found it.

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? 1619725965091
Question: Do you think dealerships will see this same info in their systems as well?

Reason I ask, is Canadian customers aren't receiving order detail emails from Ford like our USA friends are. Curious if by the end of May our dealership could provide these details, in the event we don't get these emails either.
Sponsored