Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seeing how chicken wings, Gas, and Plywood prices are going through the roof, if we get pushed to 2022 we're still in a great spot. We'll be paying 2021 prices in 2022 and the 2022 folks will be paying double that. People with no reservations are going to pay Ram TRX prices in 2023.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seeing how chicken wings, Gas, and Plywood prices are going through the roof, if we get pushed to 2022 we're still in a great spot. We'll be paying 2021 prices in 2022 and the 2022 folks will be paying double that. People with no reservations are going to pay Ram TRX prices after that.
Dont forget ammo prices

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question: Do you think dealerships will see this same info in their systems as well?

Reason I ask, is Canadian customers aren't receiving order detail emails from Ford like our USA friends are. Curious if by the end of May our dealership could provide these details, in the event we don't get these emails either.
I think I've seen a few dealers on here mentioning they can see it in the system on Tuesday before as 'previewing' or something like that. But that's not a guarantee to get 'picked'.

I mean, idk what goes on up in Canada, except a lot of snow and great snowboarding (and Montreal, lotta fun in Montreal), but I'd say yes, they should be able to tell you.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dont forget ammo prices
Ha, you have to find them first. Who knows, I may be able to use some of mine as currency to pay for a Warthog.

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, on which communication from Ford does it say they tell us our schedule in May? I am looking through my Ford emails and not finding it, and I wanted to check specific wording (not that specific wording has meant anything to Ford in this process).
It's also on the FAQ page https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/#faqs

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?
Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and are expected to extend through 2022 calendar year. In May 2021, customers who have placed an order will receive an estimated delivery window. Actual delivery times will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. See your dealer for more details.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I've seen a few dealers on here mentioning they can see it in the system on Tuesday before as 'previewing' or something like that. But that's not a guarantee to get 'picked'.

I mean, idk what goes on up in Canada, except a lot of snow and great snowboarding (and Montreal, lotta fun in Montreal), but I'd say yes, they should be able to tell you.
Dealer systems update starting Mondays.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Late to the party but talked to my dealer today who talked to the region rep. Seems there will be no emails this week she said.

She couldn't see any previews this Tuesday and they sent out IT issues warning them, she then received confirmation today no emails being sent this week.

Also, Preview (apparently) doesn't mean you get scheduled that week. I was "Preview" last week on Tuesday and no email and no moving forward last Thursday.

Time to check back next Thursday I guess :(

Sponsored

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this thread cracks me up....early on a Ford insider said no emails this Thursday and yet still people waited....when will you start believing the insiders on this forum?

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm... 17 pages, so I’m guessing a few got an email (4-5 posts) ... and 300 posts of folks whining ... 😉
Zero emails, all whining.
Sponsored