First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I take it when guys say order date, it’s not the same as the reservation date? I ‘reserved’ mine 12/21 in person, but haven’t heard a thing since. Also I’m new here- nice meeting you all!
Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I take it when guys say order date, it’s not the same as the reservation date? I ‘reserved’ mine 12/21 in person, but haven’t heard a thing since. Also I’m new here- nice meeting you all!
Sounds like you actually ordered yours on 12/21. Reservations aren't really a thing you can do anymore, that was just how people got in the line (lol) before order banks were opened for 2021MY.

You should be able to get an order sheet from the dealer you're working with, with all of your options priced out, then eventually you'll get a VIN and a build week. If you ordered in December, and still haven't heard anything, you probably ordered at a dealer without available allocation and likely won't hear anything for a very long time.

Cnizzle06

Base
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like you actually ordered yours on 12/21. Reservations aren't really a thing you can do anymore, that was just how people got in the line (lol) before order banks were opened for 2021MY.

You should be able to get an order sheet from the dealer you're working with, with all of your options priced out, then eventually you'll get a VIN and a build week. If you ordered in December, and still haven't heard anything, you probably ordered at a dealer without available allocation and likely won't hear anything for a very long time.
Damn. You just broke my heart. Blah, been excitedly anticipating by base 2-door for months. And yeah, they did provide an order sheet at the time of order. Is there anything I can do at this point?

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn. You just broke my heart. Blah, been excitedly anticipating by base 2-door for months. And yeah, they did provide an order sheet at the time of order. Is there anything I can do at this point?
Sorry! It's a shame that dealers will take people's orders knowing damn well that they don't have allocation. I ordered from one of the largest dealerships and got a scheduled build week less than a month after placing my order. Dealership allocation is one of the main reasons for people having early/day-one reservations and still waiting two years later.

I think the only thing you could do would be to cancel your order and recreate it at a dealership with allocation (usually high-volume dealerships, biggest dealer you can feasibly drive to IMO). BUT, I don't know enough about 23MY order bank, or allocation in general, to say whether or not that's a good idea to do at this point. I would think it is, though; if your dealer has 100 orders to fill and only gets a few dozen allocation a year, you'd be kind of screwed just waiting around.

Cnizzle06

Base
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry! It's a shame that dealers will take people's orders knowing damn well that they don't have allocation. I ordered from one of the largest dealerships and got a scheduled build week less than a month after placing my order. Dealership allocation is one of the main reasons for people having early/day-one reservations and still waiting two years later.

I think the only thing you could do would be to cancel your order and recreate it at a dealership with allocation (usually high-volume dealerships, biggest dealer you can feasibly drive to IMO). BUT, I don't know enough about 23MY order bank, or allocation in general, to say whether or not that's a good idea to do at this point. I would think it is, though; if your dealer has 100 orders to fill and only gets a few dozen allocation a year, you'd be kind of screwed just waiting around.
You’ve been awesome with the insight- really appreciate it. How would I go about knowing which place has a high volume / allocation near me? I’m in Harrisburg, PA.

Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ve been awesome with the insight- really appreciate it. How would I go about knowing which place has a high volume / allocation near me? I’m in Harrisburg, PA.
No problem, hopefully others can chime in if I'm wrong about anything, but that's my understanding of how this all works.

Not sure - allocation isn't really public info. My dealer was able to show me how much allocation they have and where my order would stand, along with what options have been recently scheduled for build. If it were me, I'd probably just call the biggest dealerships around my area and ask. I'd imagine places without allocation will shut down those kind of questions, because they still want your order.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE regarding my previous reply.... Ordertrack.app now shows "In Transit" so at least it's in sync with what the ford vehicle tracker shows.

And, FWIW, Ford customer service (phone) says the ETA is still July 2, even though they also said it's still on a ramp in Michigan.
I had some confusion with my tracker too. It was “In Transit” and shipped for a couple of days before reverting to “In Production.” Ford Chat has since let me know that it’s currently at Ramp 4G, which is a shipment ramp. Tracker still shows I’m “In Production” but per Ford Chat I have no delays or holds listed. Ford Chat also let me know that “In Transit” can mean ‘being moved to a different location at the plant,’ which is pretty lame if you ask me..

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I was able to locate my railcar at the railyard and spot my Bronco leaving the railyard on a truck to the dealer. My wife and daughter think I crossed the line to stalker. I am sure the good people here would agree that I am just a little excited. On a serious note thanks to Mac Haik Ford in Houston for a seamless process. They held to the agreed pricing when ordered without an issue. My salesman Ellis Joubert was awesome !! Even our finance agent Cameron Gray was great. Didn't try any of the normal tricks and gimmicks you sometimes get. I should be picking up the Bronco tomorrow. Thank you to the folks that shared their experience and trackers that helped through this process. Good luck to everyone still waiting. BTW for Houston folks going into Pearland, railcar landed last Wednesday and on a truck today. So less than a week.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Railcar
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Truck Hauler

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was able to locate my railcar at the railyard and spot my Bronco leaving the railyard on a truck to the dealer. My wife and daughter think I crossed the line to stalker. I am sure the good people here would agree that I am just a little excited. On a serious note thanks to Mac Haik Ford in Houston for a seamless process. They held to the agreed pricing when ordered without an issue. My salesman Ellis Joubert was awesome !! Even our finance agent Cameron Gray was great. Didn't try any of the normal tricks and gimmicks you sometimes get. I should be picking up the Bronco tomorrow. Thank you to the folks that shared their experience and trackers that helped through this process. Good luck to everyone still waiting. BTW for Houston folks going into Pearland, railcar landed last Wednesday and on a truck today. So less than a week.

LOL! I think tracking the railcar and then following the transport truck to the dealership can definitely be called some serious stalking! Glad you got your Bronco! So cool. I'm still waiting for mine to finish production from our build week (part of the 46% left to be completed).

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
called ford and talked to rep. today . was told my build has not started but he said that the ETA is 7/27/22 .

Other rep. last week told me that my build will start on the 6/30/22 , but never offered a code for any discount.

this rep. gave me a code to present to dealer when I'm finalizing the purchase for a 400.00 dollar credit off the price.

I am anxiously waiting for the 30th on Thursday , hope that is the day to build & start production date. 😛

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is pretty exciting! I got my shipped email. It says it will arrive at my dealer between June 26th and July 2nd. June 26th is today lol

EDIT: No, today is actually June 28th. It is definitely not arriving on the 26th ;)

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Screenshot_20220628-055031

Last edited:

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lots of exciting news. I took delivery of my Bronco on Friday and it was awesome. On Saturday, I visited my brother's place and as I was parked in front of his house, steam rose from my engine (2.7). Open the hood and there is coolant all throughout the compartment and also a large puddle in the street.

There are a few posts about this happening because of hoses not being connected properly. I did not go through that delivery checklist, so double check that before you take delivery.

Thankfully, I was not on the road and was able to get it towed to a dealer a few miles away. Hopefully it is simple.,

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In other news, my FordPass activation request, which had been pending for several weeks, was denied at 2:48 AM yesterday morning. I submitted the activation request again this morning and it's pending again.

I guess they don't want me locking and unlocking the vehicle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lots of exciting news. I took delivery of my Bronco on Friday and it was awesome. On Saturday, I visited my brother's place and as I was parked in front of his house, steam rose from my engine (2.7). Open the hood and there is coolant all throughout the compartment and also a large puddle in the street.

There are a few posts about this happening because of hoses not being connected properly. I did not go through that delivery checklist, so double check that before you take delivery.

Thankfully, I was not on the road and was able to get it towed to a dealer a few miles away. Hopefully it is simple.,
Update on my Bronco. Turns out that when they installed the radiator into the Bronco, the installer drilled two screws into the radiator. Now I wait for a replacement radiator.

CallMeCribby

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Does Ford not wrap the vehicles anymore in transit? Don't they usually put that white sticky wrap on vehicles?
Sponsored