ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I communicated with my dealer about this last night. This will affect anyone ordering the painted modular top or MOD/Soft top combo that did not change to a 99 build code and defer to MY22. They are at risk of losing their time stamp and having their order canceled altogether by Ford.
NO,NO,chance to ford cancel order sorry but ford do'nt want lost money FORD SELL CAR AND TRUCK for money and the dual top mod it's only late availability if you want just sit and wait FOR WILL SELL YOU ONE it's not any issue about this . these mod top exist and offer for 2022 that's. if you have order this one do'nt move one of these days in 2022 you receive your bronco and you pay for.
i do'nt buy a BRONCO for one year but for many years i do'nt panic at all. FOR me if i can't buy a car like i want i will buy another car and i do'nt loss any money on this. that's my way...
if your paper and contract it's safe witht a good dealer do'nt expect to loose anything just time and i am patient it's just a car... TRUST FOD IT'S A MONEY MAKERS.... FOR 100 YEARS....
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealers rep told him to change all the modular and dual top orders to 99 priority. I recommend checking your DORA to make sure it’s coded properly if you are waiting for a mod or dual tops. I’m grateful to be working with a dealer that responds to my questions within minutes late in the evening. Thank you @DealerInsider for your outstanding support!

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealers rep told him to change all the modular and dual top orders to 99 priority. I recommend checking your DORA to make sure it’s coded properly if you are waiting for a mod or dual tops. I’m grateful to be working with a dealer that responds to my questions within minutes late in the evening. Thank you @DealerInsider for your outstanding support!
thank u! appreciate u!

i was instructed to change it to MIC, save it, and Ford changes it back to 99...when the order gets transferred to a 2022, then we need to update the order back to Dual/painted...i confirmed all of my customers are back to 99 that were in this situation

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok...so after 10 pages I'm still unclear on something.

Forget limited commodities...sounds like this is irrelevant when it comes to "unbuildable"

Unbuildable means you ordered your Bronco with an option(s) that is not a 2021 feature. not because there is a shortage, but because it's literally not an option for 21. technically should not even show up in the BnP.

If you do have a 22 option, you need you Priority Code to be a 99 otherwise it is flagged as unbuildable and could possibly get canceled because Ford systems were apperently written in 1980.

IS that correct? And if so, what are those options?

We all talk about the sins, and I think that is the confusion.

What option(s) in the BnP are 22 only!

Is it just anything dealing with the MOD top and everything else is good to go?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES THIS THE WAY
You always have to double check all things and verify if everething is OK. when you talk with people at ford you ask this name and employed number for future ref. if you contact your dealer use email and keep all communication for future action. stay alert on misinformation and lies. me y buy a car only from the owner dealer not a salersman, only the BOSS no more i talk and i write the conversation to confirm the meeting with. i am retired from 32 years of fraud investigator for governement and no jokes with me the dealer knows that and respect me. i am not worried at all but i check my affair that's mine. the secret is be patient but firm.
tracktoy

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok...so after 10 pages I'm still unclear on something.

Forget limited commodities...sounds like this is irrelevant when it comes to "unbuildable"

Unbuildable means you ordered your Bronco with an option(s) that is not a 2021 feature. not because there is a shortage, but because it's literally not an option for 21. technically should not even show up in the BnP.

If you do have a 22 option, you need you Priority Code to be a 99 otherwise it is flagged as unbuildable and could possibly get canceled because Ford systems were apperently written in 1980.

IS that correct? And if so, what are those options?

We all talk about the sins, and I think that is the confusion.

What option(s) in the BnP are 22 only!

Is it just anything dealing with the MOD top and everything else is good to go?
You are correct.

The only options that are problematic are the ones that were originally MY21 (that people could have added to their order) but are now pushed to MY22.

Those are:

1. Modular Hard Top
2. Dual Tops (soft top and either of the hard tops)

If memory serves me, there are no other options that fall into this category.

I want to reiterate that we do not know for certain that Ford would just cancel an order that is unbuildable. The only communication I’ve seen thus far is Ford stating that if a build is cancelled, the reservation holder loses their timestamp. It’s not clear under what conditions, if any, a legit customer’s order would be cancelled without consent.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems the biggest head scratcher on this is whether a customer who originally ordered mod or dual tops and was coded a 99 because they wanted to wait, but whose order is still in the system as mod or dual, could potentially see their order canceled.

It reads as if that could be the case, which would be unfortunate and messy.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are correct.

The only options that are problematic are the ones that were originally MY21 (that people could have added to their order) but are now pushed to MY22.

Those are:

1. Modular Hard Top

I want to reiterate that we do not know for certain that Ford would just cancel an order that is unbuildable. The only communication I’ve seen thus far is Ford stating that if a build is cancelled, the reservation holder loses their timestamp. It’s not clear under what conditions, if any, a legit customer’s order would be cancelled without consent.
Lol..so Ford's answer to no MOD tops in 2021 is NOT to take it off BnP but instead leave it on there and just cancel everyone who ordered it ....makes perfect Ford sense (j/k ... Or am I)

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm getting a WT with tow and steps (I know, I know) and was frantically reading all 10 pages trying to figure out which of my features was the nail in the Coffin. I don't mind the MIC, actually prefer it and that is what I ordered.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems the biggest head scratcher on this is whether a customer who originally ordered mod or dual tops and was coded a 99 because they wanted to wait, but whose order is still in the system as mod or dual, could potentially see their order canceled.

It reads as if that could be the case, which would be unfortunate and messy.
This is not the case. They have already separately requested dealers send a list of these types of orders to the region to be recoded as 99.

Which goes to my point that we really don’t have enough information from this thread alone to know what is going on or what is being fully communicated to dealers.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sell your Bronco? :oops: What is the matter with you? You can’t sell it. That’s like asking for Thor to come down and hit you with a lightning bolt.
I don’t want to. But happy wife = happy life. Maybe she’ll love it.

Sponsored

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its hard to overstate the value of this forum...and the members like Zack who consistently spring forward with accurate info. Without B6G, getting a Bronco in your driveway is exponentially more difficult.
Agreed. The information I receive from this forum is incredible and much appreciated. Thank you to all!

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone successfully been able to edit their build since the March then April cutoff date to change anything other than the roof? I want to add the LUX to mine, however I’m getting conflicting statements about whether or not I can still add. I have a call with my dealer on Monday, just curious if anyone has been able to make changes to an order not yet scheduled for a build.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone successfully been able to edit their build since the March then April cutoff date to change anything other than the roof? I want to add the LUX to mine, however I’m getting conflicting statements about whether or not I can still add. I have a call with my dealer on Monday, just curious if anyone has been able to make changes to an order not yet scheduled for a build.
I changed my 2DR to a 4DR on March 26th. Then the free sound deadener was added on April 7th (because they forgot to put it in there on the 26th).

If you don't have a VIN/build week, you should be able to add it.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's what I got from the GSM of my dealer. Did anybody else hear from theirs?

Ford Bronco 41% in WBDO orders are not buildable.  Build estimate email after May 11th ? Screenshot_20210502-085121_Outlook

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are correct.

Those are:

1. Modular Hard Top

3k take rate for MIC and soft tops is 80%
so with 41% it looks to be more than just tops.
Sponsored