Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we think that some early Reservation Holders missed an early build date because they were in the 41% of not build-able Broncos ??? I do. :cry:
Perhaps. I of course would sincerely hope not for their sake. Absolute gut punch.
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah but you had to go in to get both your pricing sheet and DORA 6 weeks after the order conversion deadline. My dealer sent that to me and signed it before the conversion date which is what I would have expected.
Hmmm I switched from mod top to mic and didnā€™t get updated DORA from Granger. Maybe I shouldā€™ve but I have faith in the Granger process.
No reason ford shouldnā€™t be able to link current detailed order to your Ford account. Iā€™m no techy but canā€™t be that hard.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a code 13...

.what the hell.does that mean?

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There really isnā€™t enough information or context in what was shared by the OP to know whether this is the case or not.

They state that orders would ā€œhave to be cancelledā€ but then they prefaced that by saying the dealers have to go in case-by-case, and then they conclude by saying that Ford wont be doing something going forward.

Basically, we know that if you have a MY22 option, you should be coded 99 to avoid all problemsā€¦ if you arenā€™t coded 99ā€¦ I donā€˜t think we can say with any level or certainty what the consequences will be.
What I'm loath to do is call my dealer and make a rukus about changing priority codes on my order based on one email someone posted on a forum, and 10 pages of subsequent guesswork. Flipping and flopping between the original Ford plan that you need a code 19, even if you are:

A. a late reseveration that likely won't be MY21 anyway
B. a Painted Modular top

...to wait til May and see if you get lucky with a MY21 build, or now people are saying you better go FORCE yourself into MY22 build. Who's to say if you bump yourself into code 99 you won't get screwed out of your reservation date, or something else? I wish there was some official FORD correspondence saying what to do. Not he said/she said.

Sponsored

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a code 99. My dealer called me
about the mod top issue and how it would guarantee push me to a ā€˜22. I told him I wanted to keep the mod top but there was no conversation about changing my order status to a 99.

I am guilty of not understanding the difference between commodity restricted and unbuildable.

I had assumed that If I picked the mod roof it would just automatically bump me until the roofs were available. Iā€™m thinking others might be in this same boat.

thanks for bringing this to our attention!

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect. This just means if I end up wanting to sell my 2-door because I feel it's too small, I'll get top dollar for it. ;)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect. This just means if I end up wanting to sell my 2-door because I feel it's too small, I'll get top dollar for it. ;)
Sell your Bronco? :oops: What is the matter with you? You canā€™t sell it. Thatā€™s like asking for Thor to come down and hit you with a lightning bolt.

Klynch24

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could this be people who know they were being pushed to MY22 bc of the top they ordered and did nothing as we assumed you would automatically get get pushed MY22?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised after waiting so long for a Bronco, that people would sacrifice getting exactly what they want, just to get it a few months quicker. I guess to be first on the block? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™ll waIt a bit longer and get the build Iā€™ve been waiting for.
Define "a bit longer"

I was initially aligned with your thinking however the events of the past year made me change my mind.

When I think "available in MY22" I think January. But Ford hasn't even hinted that that would be the case. Could be January, July, could be later and I didn't want to wait that long.

And honestly the later iterations of the MIC look way better than the early ones that led me to dislike it.

But I applaud you holding out for what you want! Good luck.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The big question for me on '21s and '22s comes down to build order. I assume that if you miss the '21 build projections going out in May, everyone gets thrown back in the bucket (voluntary and involuntary MY 22s) and in August/September it all starts over again for the '22 MY.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah but you had to go in to get both your pricing sheet and DORA 6 weeks after the order conversion deadline. My dealer sent that to me and signed it before the conversion date which is what I would have expected.
NO, both dealers emailed me the DORA sheet before the order banks closed. I went to the dealer in my own this week just to get a signed price sheet for my own piece of mind.. They asked me to review and sign the Dora at that time. Too late for changes anyway since I'm already scheduled for June production.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRƉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ƉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could this be people who know they were being pushed to MY22 bc of the top they ordered and did nothing as we assumed you would automatically get get pushed MY22?
HY
YES I KNOW AND i have timestamp reservation 2020-07-23 + DORA AND CONFIRMATION FROM FORD FOR MY BUILT + price below MSRP + no allocation system in canada+ all paper sing by the owner of DALTON FORD dealer,he said i will be automaticly pushed in early 2022 when dual mod top will be available and maybe i try to change color from shadow black to white top. i do'nt find any problem i can read on this thread. what's the real problem here?
explain me please....
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRƉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ƉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HY
YES I KNOW AND i have timestamp reservation 2020-07-23 + DORA AND CONFIRMATION FROM FORD FOR MY BUILT + price below MSRP + no allocation system in canada+ all paper sing by the owner of DALTON FORD dealer,he said i will be automaticly pushed in early 2022 when dual mod top will be available and maybe i try to change color from shadow black to white top. i do'nt find any problem i can read on this thread. what's the real problem here?
explain me please....
TRACKTOY

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HY
explain me please....
TRACKTOY
I communicated with my dealer about this last night. This will affect anyone ordering the painted modular top or MOD/Soft top combo that did not change to a 99 build code and defer to MY22. They are at risk of losing their time stamp and having their order canceled altogether by Ford.
Sponsored