john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow! What did you do to snap the axle?
Nothing, The first time I used 4X4 was an access road to a beach. Slight sand and it happened. I ended up being able to get through in 2H but really wasnt trying to give it heck as its still new.
Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nothing, The first time I used 4X4 was an access road to a beach. Slight sand and it happened. I ended up being able to get through in 2H but really wasnt trying to give it heck as its still new.
Oh man....beach driving is really the only off roading I do. Hoping the Bronco can handle sand without snapping axles.

OP
OP
ufgator1992

ufgator1992

First Edition
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh man....beach driving is really the only off roading I do. Hoping the Bronco can handle sand without snapping axles.
I am pretty sure it was a defect from the factory. I have spoken to several others that have been to KOH and said the Bronco is tough. we will see. I am hoping to get it back in a day or to and hit BAHA CA.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some of you may remember one of the first times someone broke an axle because they were in a gravel parking lot...omg they got so much flack.

Now we know Ford's quality on assembling our Broncos is just trash. More than one person has stripped a front axle simply because it wasn't seated all the way for the factory. It was nothing you did... It's just Ford quality.
Sponsored