Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Educate me. What does "tear tag" mean? I have one but can't figure out what it is. Thanks.
Sponsored

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still in Production for me and I was Build # 10 on last Monday so either stuck in QA or poor tracker updates. After all the posts on the OBX leather upcharge being removed I went through the Build and Price again and see the base price went up 2195 to account for it so the folks stating they dont have the charge anymore will be interesting to see if they get the discount or pay the new base price upon delivery.
We’re build date AND production line siblings! Mine was 13th in line for that Mondays build. Also curious to know if we’re stuck in QC or what’s up.

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Educate me. What does "tear tag" mean? I have one but can't figure out what it is. Thanks.
The Tear Tag is the catch code or strategy for your PCM when it’s flashed and usually signals the near completion, if not completion of your Bronco 🤜🏼🤛🏼

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have (3) 4 digit modules populated in the vehicle data line, but no tear tag unless I'm looking at it right. How many modules are there?

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have (3) 4 digit modules populated in the vehicle data line, but no tear tag unless I'm looking at it right. How many modules are there?
There should be around 100 under the BCE modules. PCM modules for me never populated and that seems to be a theme for a lot of people.

Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone's status changed from "In Production" to "Built" that had a Blend Date of last week? Just curious! My Blend Date was Wed 5/17 and I still show "In Production". I have tried to access the Tracker a few times and about 90% of the time it doesn't load and a few times that it did I still showed "In Production" with 5/17/23 date. I do have a Tear Tag Code when checking that site so just trying to sort it out.

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone's status changed from "In Production" to "Built" that had a Blend Date of last week? Just curious! My Blend Date was Wed 5/17 and I still show "In Production". I have tried to access the Tracker a few times and about 90% of the time it doesn't load and a few times that it did I still showed "In Production" with 5/17/23 date. I do have a Tear Tag Code when checking that site so just trying to sort it out.
5/8 production and nothing has changed, so those who get a built date or delivery could mention the blend date we might be able to see where we are date wise or does that even matter as some getting delivery depending on the model? Had the same with my f150 Raptor and even seen photos of units sitting in a parking lot waiting for parts..

Last edited:

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So has anyone from this week had their status go to “built” yet?

Sponsored

RoccoG

Badlands
First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup! I was surprised too. Probably because im in Michigan haha
Did your web status actually go to built? My modules been on a week with a tear tag and still no movement.

RoccoG

Badlands
First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your web status actually go to built? My modules been on a week with a tear tag and still no movement.
Yeah my did show built but it never showed anything after that. Never said shipped or anything. But my dealer told me it came in

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker was updated today... but not in the right direction-

Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week 1684870330177

Anybody else?

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[/QUOTE]

I’m in the exact same boat as you. I have been lurking this forum for a while now, and there are plenty of situations where the bronco gets shipped before the tracker updates.

If you want to keep real-time track of your vehicle, start communicating through ford chat asking for a rail car #. But rest assured, you have a built bronco and you will take ownership in 6-8 weeks max.
Sponsored