First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 6’4” and 320# with a 44“ waist, 32” inseam, and 3XLT shirt. I sat in a 4 door Black Diamond a couple weeks ago, I found the knee room to be insufficient with the seat all the way back and lowered all the way down. I found the elbow room on the 4 door lacking as well. I did have plenty of head room with the soft top and the MGV seat was comfortable. The seat rails look easy enough to modify, but I’m hoping the 2 door Badlands I ordered allows for more seat adjustment.

Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics 551D6CEA-6D0F-4A5C-8DCA-68F15E31984E
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics D38DA9FA-D049-45C9-86F9-3EB1DE4275C2
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics 2946BCB1-1C6A-47E4-B0A1-A20DF67F64F2
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics E72B52CA-B6E7-4E91-83A9-9198275E4476
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics 31A91FE1-B895-41A2-82FC-E7B566FB712D

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics 8AFE11A3-4529-4F2F-9120-5C0FC830DCEF

I was finely able to check out to see how I fit! The dealership had an badlands with manual seat’s. I am looking to get into a base 2 door with Sasquatch so kinda similar as far as a drivers seat. I would guess the doors and B puller on the 2 door would be a little further back then a 4 door but not sure. Not that the 4 door is in the was at all but more space is better when you angle the seat back. Btw 6’ 9” 310lbs on a good month fit just fine in the soft top with at least an extra 6-8” to the top. (A fist and some fingers) lol. I had zero issues with my legs, hips, head or visibility. Super comfortable me. not sure what a hard top would be but I would assume no more the 3” added. Now that I know I can use my 8 month old reservation and hopefully get one in 6 months. Lol

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Y’all some tall son’s a bit_es! 🤣😂

NathanW

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Range Rover SVR,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6'7" here as well. 38" inseam. I fit just fine. 90% of the time my door is off and my leg is on the running board, but it's not necessary, I just like to do it.

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics 8AFE11A3-4529-4F2F-9120-5C0FC830DCEF

I was finely able to check out to see how I fit! The dealership had an badlands with manual seat’s. I am looking to get into a base 2 door with Sasquatch so kinda similar as far as a drivers seat. I would guess the doors and B puller on the 2 door would be a little further back then a 4 door but not sure. Not that the 4 door is in the was at all but more space is better when you angle the seat back. Btw 6’ 9” 310lbs on a good month fit just fine in the soft top with at least an extra 6-8” to the top. (A fist and some fingers) lol. I had zero issues with my legs, hips, head or visibility. Super comfortable me. not sure what a hard top would be but I would assume no more the 3” added. Now that I know I can use my 8 month old reservation and hopefully get one in 6 months. Lol
The door is larger on the 2-door so the pillar is further back. You will lose a few inches with the hard top. I am glad I went with the 2-door at 6-5 280.

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The door is larger on the 2-door so the pillar is further back. You will lose a few inches with the hard top. I am glad I went with the 2-door at 6-5 280.
Going to get my order in next week. I am only worried about waiting a year to get the 2 door hard top. But that’s what I want. Only wish I could order with soft top and wait for a better after market hard top.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to get my order in next week. I am only worried about waiting a year to get the 2 door hard top. But that’s what I want. Only wish I could order with soft top and wait for a better after market hard top.
Awesome. Some things I forgot to mention...I was relatively comfortable once I was sitting in the 4-door, but I did notice the pillar right at my shoulder. A bigger factor was the ingress/egress with the seat all the way back that convinced me to get the 2-door. You can search for my name and find a few other "big/tall" threads where this is discussed.

This thread has a good picture of the door difference...I couldn't find it earlier:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/door-size-2-door-vs-4-door.1992/

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These tall guy reviews are pointless w/o inseam measurements. I’m 6’2” all legs and need a 34“ inseam. My boy is 6’2” and all torso and wears a 32” inseam.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6’6”, 230#, and for @thenewsjs, 36” inseam, 38” waist, 46” chest (240# when I drove the Broncos in October) and I can confirm what’s been stated and assumed about the 2 door in the recent posts above. That said, I drove the 4 door all day at the Las Vegas Off Rodeo and it was plenty comfortable but when I sat in the 2 door I found I had even more shoulder room and the B-pillar was far enough back that it wasn’t in my line of sight when I looked over my left shoulder. I also had the seat adjusted about an 1” to 2” forward from the furthest setting so I could see a little better off-road and have a little better pedal control. I’d probably move it all the way back for road trips and daily driving.

Note, I’ve been driving full size crew cab GM Sierra diesels for the past 20 years and the B-pillar on those is directly in my line of sight. I definitely have more room in the truck but didn’t find the Bronco tight at all.

Sponsored

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These tall guy reviews are pointless w/o inseam measurements. I’m 6’2” all legs and need a 34“ inseam. My boy is 6’2” and all torso and wears a 32” inseam.
I am 6’9” 310ish when i am not in my winter body. I am more like 320ish on the regular. 38 inseam 43” waist my shirts are custom for the most part… but can get away with a 2xlt form some brands. Not to offend but for the most part being
6’ 2” you are like a normal tall if that’s a thing. And really shouldent have too much issue with getting into anything. Especially the branco. This was for the bigger taller guys that don’t really fit in anything designed for the “Average” size person. But like anything we have averages and bands on both ends of the spectrum. I can tell you from experance the world in not designed for bigger tall peeps out there. And the further you get away form “average” the more problems you have in everyday life things like driving, getting cloths, fitting though doors, standing at a kitchen counter… and on and on.. lol hope I didn’t offend.

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

6’6”, 230#, and for @thenewsjs, 36” inseam, 38” waist, 46” chest (240# when I drove the Broncos in October) and I can confirm what’s been stated and assumed about the 2 door in the recent posts above. That said, I drove the 4 door all day at the Las Vegas Off Rodeo and it was plenty comfortable but when I sat in the 2 door I found I had even more shoulder room and the B-pillar was far enough back that it wasn’t in my line of sight when I looked over my left shoulder. I also had the seat adjusted about an 1” to 2” forward from the furthest setting so I could see a little better off-road and have a little better pedal control. I’d probably move it all the way back for road trips and daily driving.

Note, I’ve been driving full size crew cab GM Sierra diesels for the past 20 years and the B-pillar on those is directly in my line of sight. I definitely have more room in the truck but didn’t find the Bronco tight at all.
Awesome thanks for the info. I am want to order a 2 door for the reasons you listed.

Tallday

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome. Some things I forgot to mention...I was relatively comfortable once I was sitting in the 4-door, but I did notice the pillar right at my shoulder. A bigger factor was the ingress/egress with the seat all the way back that convinced me to get the 2-door. You can search for my name and find a few other "big/tall" threads where this is discussed.

This thread has a good picture of the door difference...I couldn't find it earlier:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/door-size-2-door-vs-4-door.1992/
Thanks will check the link out.. I am all about the 2 door. Will likely do a rear driver seat delete to gain some cargo space. No one ever gets to sit behind me anyway… lol

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs