Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Evening all, been traveling a bunch.
Finally got the Turn Off Road tail gate and adjustable tire carrier installed!!
Really nice product. Instructions meh...
1000015362.jpg

Feel better with the forty on the back now.

Also installed the NVR belly skids. Another instructions not that great but there product is amazing!!! Super strong feels almost bulletproof now!!!
1000015408.jpg

Replaced my bash plate with the RCI one. It is 1/4" thick compared to 1/8" thick and had already bent the factory bash plate. It meets pretty much perfectly to the NVR belly skids. Supper happy with it

Have a little hill on my property and it was like nothing!!

Still need to balance the wheels. No one around here can so I ordered a balancer that will do up to 44" and 150 lbs so that better do me!!
Looks great!!! I have those exact same NVR skids and love them!
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also installed the NVR belly skids. Another instructions not that great but there product is amazing!!! Super strong feels almost bulletproof now!!!
1000015408.jpg
the boot prints make me think someone flipped your bronco over and stood on the skid plate to do the installation ;)

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Evening all, been traveling a bunch.
Finally got the Turn Off Road tail gate and adjustable tire carrier installed!!
Really nice product. Instructions meh...
1000015362.jpg

Feel better with the forty on the back now.

1000015408.jpg

Replaced my bash plate with the RCI one. It is 1/4" thick compared to 1/8" thick and had already bent the factory bash plate. It meets pretty much perfectly to the NVR belly skids. Supper happy with it

Have a little hill on my property and it was like nothing!!

Still need to balance the wheels. No one around here can so I ordered a balancer that will do up to 44" and 150 lbs so that better do me!!

Sick. That looks amazing. Any insight as to wether the RCI rock sliders are going to work with the NVM?

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

the boot prints make me think someone flipped your bronco over and stood on the skid plate to do the installation ;)
Yeah, they where all laying in the garage floor, and if they can't take my fat ass walking in them then there shit!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sick. That looks amazing. Any insight as to wether the RCI rock sliders are going to work with the NVM?
So I put them in place on both sides and I think I can get them to work but you would need a spacer plate under the one bracket per side and you would need to elongated the holes in the sides to receive the side bolts and figure away to hold the nuts on the inside of the frame because onelce the NVR slides are up, there is no way to get to them. I think all doable just time. If my local fabricator wants too much to modify the ones I got I'm going to call RCI directly and see if they'll do something for me I'm already out the money for these so and I would really like them they're freaking beefy as all heck! But for now use the stock ones they are pretty easy to modify and they will support the vehicle It would just be nice to have somebody sticking a little farther out and something uses a step concerning how tall it is now.

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I put them in place on both sides and I think I can get them to work but you would need a spacer plate under the one bracket per side and you would need to elongated the holes in the sides to receive the side bolts and figure away to hold the nuts on the inside of the frame because onelce the NVR slides are up, there is no way to get to them. I think all doable just time. If my local fabricator wants too much to modify the ones I got I'm going to call RCI directly and see if they'll do something for me I'm already out the money for these so and I would really like them they're freaking beefy as all heck! But for now use the stock ones they are pretty easy to modify and they will support the vehicle It would just be nice to have somebody sticking a little farther out and something uses a step concerning how tall it is now.
Damn. So it’s as I thought it would be. Those inside nuts are going to be a head scratcher. I really would like the RCI’s for the same reason. Built incredibly well, provide a step, and the bump out can be handy also. A real bummer. My NVM armor should land here tomorrow. I guess I might as well unbox the ARB sliders I’ve been sitting on and see if they’ll work together.

Please keep me in the loop if possible about what you need to do to get them to work. Here’s that other thread so we don’t hijack this one:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-rock-rails-sliders.84684/page-3#post-2118332

Thanks a ton.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know what rotors they use in the kit? (from their website)
BRAKES
Larger rotors are included with every kit. All of your factory calipers are retained.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fronts are toyota (taco/4runner?), the rears are race style w/bolt on hat
if somebody was... say... interested in buying them... is there any more specific information on which ones / where / etc?

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

if somebody was... say... interested in buying them... is there any more specific information on which ones / where / etc?
The calipers would have to be moved outboard to accommodate the larger rotors.... Not going to work. The Portals move the caliper mounts.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quinn told me at some point, but I forgot. They can give ya part #s. The front's should be available at most auto parts stores, the rears are a race part...wildwood etc

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Quinn told me at some point, but I forgot. They can give ya part #s. The front's should be available at most auto parts stores, the rears are a race part...wildwood etc
Yes, but without the portals I do not think they are going to work.... The Calipers have to be moved out board.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, but without the portals I do not think they are going to work.... The Calipers have to be moved out board.
I thought he understood that, just want's to know where to get extra rotors for a portal setup...reminds me I gotta do that too! Sux when you do this kinda stuff and can't remember what parts you gotta order to do brakes! Much worse when somebody sells the thing and the new owner has no clue whatsoever!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought he understood that, just want's to know where to get extra rotors for a portal setup...reminds me I gotta do that too! Sux when you do this kinda stuff and can't remember what parts you gotta order to do brakes! Much worse when somebody sells the thing and the new owner has no clue whatsoever!
My bad.... I glad you remember all this stuff. Good points.

I just call Quinn... He even got me the RPG tie rods for a little less than RPG wanted for them on their site. I bet he would hook you right up.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah thanks for the reminder, that is one of my concerns about the rotors I actually want to get a backup set just to have them that way you don't have to search for him when you need them.
Sponsored