Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the NorCal crown (@AzGrrl480 -- anyone else?), I got an email from Ford saying "your Bronco is on its way" and the backdoor tracker says "shipped" although the date is still 9/10-9/16. So it looks like we're on the train! Fingers crossed that the journey is fast and smooth!
Nice! I’ll keep my fingers crossed but I have zero shopping or eta info showing on any of the trackers. Ford site originally showed 8/23- 29 but is blank every time I’ve looked since. No emails or anything since the built email.
Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I'm not sure if this is good news or not but I called into the 1800 number this morning for an update.

He said that my Bronco still shows "In Production" but he said that he can confirm that it is actually "built" with nothing holding it up (Modules, parts etc. are all installed) and is just awaiting shipment.

He said that rail/convoys are why they are being delayed as "Ford is experiencing extreme delays in shipping from the plant"

He also said that of the two price protections that I qualify for, $250 will be via certificate and $1250 will be via rebate. 42,000 pass points are also to be applied to the sale. Not sure if that is news though.

He said their system updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so to call back on those days.

Finally my ETA at the dealer is still between 8/23 and 8/29, which seems like wishful thinking.

Ugh.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I'm not sure if this is good news or not but I called into the 1800 number this morning for an update.

He said that my Bronco still shows "In Production" but he said that he can confirm that it is actually "built" with nothing holding it up (Modules, parts etc. are all installed) and is just awaiting shipment.

He said that rail/convoys are why they are being delayed as "Ford is experiencing extreme delays in shipping from the plant"

He also said that of the two price protections that I qualify for, $250 will be via certificate and $1250 will be via rebate. 42,000 pass points are also to be applied to the sale. Not sure if that is news though.

He said their system updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so to call back on those days.

Finally my ETA at the dealer is still between 8/23 and 8/29, which seems like wishful thinking.

Ugh.
8/10 popping in, I guess I won't check for updates on Tuesday or Thursday haha

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ugh.
You may want to Google "BNSF"

Sponsored

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just an update: was supposed to be in Bham rail yard on 8/14 but got hung up in Ohio. Looks like it left Dayton in the night and now scheduled to be in Bham on 8/17. Give me more time to sell my car, dealership lowballed me on trade.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off Ford chat… eta is 9/4-9/10 but hasn’t shipped yet. I really hate California sometimes 🤣

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You may want to Google "BNSF"
I understand what's going on with the railroads, I just thought it was interesting that ford is now advising the phone center to give out that as excuse. I still don't get why they wouldn't update my build to "built - awaiting shipment" if it has been built...

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you using this one now since you have your VIN?

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
once again, this link is not working properly (tried on different devices and browsers).. I input my order number and vin, and it takes me right back to the same screen to enter my order number and VIN ...

last I saw this morning when it WAS working, was that I'm still "in production" status:(

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just chatted with Ford - mine is now showing that it's produced, with an eta to my dealer of 9/1-9/7 ! Can chat give me the rail car info so I can track it on the train?

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
just chatted with Ford - mine is now showing that it's produced, with an eta to my dealer of 9/1-9/7 ! Can chat give me the rail car info so I can track it on the train?
Yes

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just an update: was supposed to be in Bham rail yard on 8/14 but got hung up in Ohio. Looks like it left Dayton in the night and now scheduled to be in Bham on 8/17. Give me more time to sell my car, dealership lowballed me on trade.
I was on that train hung up in Ohio. Are you also going to Kentucky next stop?

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I followed the CSX tracking protocol and in the end it says my railcar has “no status” anyone know if that means the train is at its location?

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I followed the CSX tracking protocol and in the end it says my railcar has “no status” anyone know if that means the train is at its location?
the voice prompt is sensitive, make sure when it repeats the letters and numbers that the automated voice is saying the right tracking info. that is what happened to me and when I did it again it worked.
Sponsored