Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no assembly line pic, but status updated to In Transit…
Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, feeling super left out seeing all these pics! I have an 8/5 Blend but still seeing "In Production" status. Spoke to Ford Chat today and they let me know that my vehicle has been produced but has a Production Complete ET for the week of 8/29 which is around when it will flip to "In Transit". Sounds like there are no holds or delays so it's a bit confusing why I have to wait another couple weeks unless it's all shipping related and I'm just part of the next cohort...

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No picture but I did get an email giving me my FordPass points statement, which is zero since I’ve yet to take delivery. Ford is so weird.
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group DE20504F-AF31-4A72-AC49-7B26A3924175

Last edited:

Sponsored

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick update, even though nothing has really changed:

8/3 blend date 537/1026, 2 weeks in, still showing ‘in production’ on the back door and on the pizza tracker. Talked to the dealer and nothing has changed there either as the primary status is still showing “in production” and secondary status “produced” with an estimated delivery window of Aug 23-Aug 29th.

Badlands, 2.7L, modular bumper, SAS, MIC, Tow, High package, and no additional accessories.

I figure it’s good for others who might be in the same boat to see this so that you know you’re not alone. Or maybe it’s just for me to see that I’m not alone lol.

Last edited:

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received some updated info from Ford chat; I'm interested to hear if anyone else has been told this as well.

8/1 blend and my original dealer delivery date range was 8/14-8/20 via convoy. Status has shown "In production" for over 17 days now. According to Ford chat as of 1:00 PM CDT, that date range remains the same, however, it is now showing that it is the "ETA for production completion". I no longer have an estimated dealer delivery range and "there are no holds or delays of any kind listed on the vehicle".

Has anyone else received similar info?

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received some updated info from Ford chat; I'm interested to hear if anyone else has been told this as well.

8/1 blend and my original dealer delivery date range was 8/14-8/20 via convoy. Status has shown "In production" for over 17 days now. According to Ford chat as of 1:00 PM CDT, that date range remains the same, however, it is now showing that it is the "ETA for production completion". I no longer have an estimated dealer delivery range and "there are no holds or delays of any kind listed on the vehicle".

Yes

davesell

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang GT, 19 Mustang Bullitt, 22 F150 PB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So does this mean that the vehicle now longer will be delivered in the 8/14-8/20 range?? We are waiting also with a 8/2 Blend date. It was supposed to be shipped 3 days ago, but nothing! We are getting no communication from Ford or our dealer. Not even a "Built" picture email has showed up. Getting very frustrated. This has been the worse buying experience ever. This Bronco better be worth it, we just sold a car today that it will be replacing, so it better show up soon!

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So does this mean that the vehicle now longer will be delivered in the 8/14-8/20 range?? We are waiting also with a 8/2 Blend date. It was supposed to be shipped 3 days ago, but nothing! We are getting no communication from Ford or our dealer. Not even a "Built" picture email has showed up. Getting very frustrated. This has been the worse buying experience ever. This Bronco better be worth it, we just sold a car today that it will be replacing, so it better show up soon!
I’ve got to sell my current car as well but from everything I’ve seen here I’m not selling until I know for a fact my bronco is on the lot.

Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve got to sell my current car as well but from everything I’ve seen here I’m not selling until I know for a fact my bronco is on the lot.
I got an offer on my truck I couldnt refuse, so im driving a rental for the time being... hopefully not months - geo metro's are mighty small...

davesell

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang GT, 19 Mustang Bullitt, 22 F150 PB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just now got call from dealership (here in Indiana) that the Bronco should be delivered tomorrow or Saturday. So far the tracker has not updated that it has shipped yet, so maybe loading it up late tonight on the Convoy truck. FINALLY, 25 months after reservation placed.

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called CSX and they said my bronco has been released to the customer, which I think would be the dealer.. Will be calling in the morning. Backdoor still showing shipped , not in final prep

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While tracking my train car it was moving smoothly but today this was the message. railcar Bad ordered I looked up the meaning here’s the meaning

JUST MY LUCK.

What does it mean when a railcar is bad ordered?

Bad order in a train that has a mechanical defect and must be "set out" on line for repairs by mechanical road truck
. Sufficient crews are available, but rest issues may cause delays to calls.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up today, dealership was great. Did have to haggle with them a little on trade in, but in the end they came around and offered what I expected.
Did have to argue a little on the price protection, at first they thought it didn't apply because I changed my order back in '21 but a quick phone call to Ford and all was good.
They are mounting and balancing my tires in the morning and I'm going to have a busy weekend installing the pile of stuff I've been stockpiling over the last year and a half.
Sponsored