First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked mine up today, dealership was great. Did have to haggle with them a little on trade in, but in the end they came around and offered what I expected.
Did have to argue a little on the price protection, at first they thought it didn't apply because I changed my order back in '21 but a quick phone call to Ford and all was good.
They are mounting and balancing my tires in the morning and I'm going to have a busy weekend installing the pile of stuff I've been stockpiling over the last year and a half.
Congrats. Got to be a gold feeling, itā€™s finally done.
Sponsored

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Growing up as a young kid,we are taught to learn and memorize certain things. Your address,bike and locker combination , birthday, telephone number and social security number, anniversary for the wives. Today Iā€™m adding a new number. My vin number of my 2022 Bronco, because Iā€™ve checked the status of my Bronco so many times itā€™s embedded in my memory. Congrats to the 8/1 build group for being supportive to each other and helping find the info we all want to know about builds.

Last edited:

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Growing up as a young kid,we are taught to learn and memorize certain things. Your address,bike and locker combination , birthday, telephone number and social security number, anniversary for the wives. Today Iā€™m adding a new number. My vin number of my 2022 Bronco, because Iā€™ve checked the status of my Bronco so many times itā€™s embedded in my memory. Congrats to the 8/1 build group for being supportive to each other and helping find the info we all want to know about builds.
Same- I was a cashier at Home Depot before UPC codes and scanners were insyalled so memorizing number sequences is a habit. Now I need to memorize my BB VIN so she doesnā€™t feel left outšŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s anxiously awaiting her sisters arrivalšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok my train now says moved to repair rail. ARGH I was so damn close.

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seeing all of you get pics and deliveries is awesome!

meanwhile, im sitting here waiting to move out of "in production" 3 weeks later...

Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree about this group and the forum in general. I had forgotten the internet used to be a friendly place.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up today, dealership was great. Did have to haggle with them a little on trade in, but in the end they came around and offered what I expected.
Did have to argue a little on the price protection, at first they thought it didn't apply because I changed my order back in '21 but a quick phone call to Ford and all was good.
They are mounting and balancing my tires in the morning and I'm going to have a busy weekend installing the pile of stuff I've been stockpiling over the last year and a half.
Congrats!
I've got a similar pile - er, piles - of stuff. Already told my guys at work I'd be taking a week off as soon as I have a confirmed delivery date.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats!
I've got a similar pile - er, piles - of stuff. Already told my guys at work I'd be taking a week off as soon as I have a confirmed delivery date.
I think that the majority of us have a pile of stuff for our Broncos. I mean what is one to do over a 2 year period other than stockpile mods.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called customer service today as my first delivery ETA guess expired today. I have a new delivery guess of August 24-30.

Information has been consistent (see previous posts)- the build is complete and it is a shipping issue. Mine is shipping via convoy. I am curious if that is the case for most of us who have not shipped yet. I

I am just passing along the information that I am given. For those that want to speculate and question feel free. Don't kill the messenger for delivering the message.

Also really awesome to see the production line pics and those who have taken delivery. Keep on sharing those with the group. It helps to remind me that the wait will be worth it.

Sponsored

baddie

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called customer service today as my first delivery ETA guess expired today. I have a new delivery guess of August 24-30.

Information has been consistent (see previous posts)- the build is complete and it is a shipping issue. Mine is shipping via convoy. I am curious if that is the case for most of us who have not shipped yet. I

I am just passing along the information that I am given. For those that want to speculate and question feel free. Don't kill the messenger for delivering the message.

Also really awesome to see the production line pics and those who have taken delivery. Keep on sharing those with the group. It helps to remind me that the wait will be worth it.
Mine is coming convoy as well. First shipping dates have expired as they were last week. Talked to my dealer yesterday, he gave me the 8/25-9/1 dates. As of right now I still havenā€™t received a picture email. Mines just held up because of shipping. Iā€™m hoping since youā€™re up in Pittsburgh mine would be on the same route to western Maryland. Fingers crossed it comes in by the end of the month. Taking my first solo road trip mid-September to Tennessee ā€” really need it by then!

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is coming convoy as well. First shipping dates have expired as they were last week. Talked to my dealer yesterday, he gave me the 8/25-9/1 dates. As of right now I still havenā€™t received a picture email. Mines just held up because of shipping. Iā€™m hoping since youā€™re up in Pittsburgh mine would be on the same route to western Maryland. Fingers crossed it comes in by the end of the month. Taking my first solo road trip mid-September to Tennessee ā€” really need it by then!
I hope that you get that delivery in time!

No production picture email here yet as well.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mine is a rail shipment to south Texas and iā€™m beginning to think mine will never move out of ā€˜in productionā€™ status.

Deucey

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 230 Vert / 2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally, 25 months after Reservation.
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group tempImage6Nxrye
Day-uuuuummmm . . . that color looks nice. That was my original color choice, but I changed to EG when it became available and now I'm having a tiny smidge of buyer's remorse LOL
Sponsored