FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He's acting like the difference between a Heritage customer and a Raptor customer is like the difference between a Camry owner and a F-250 owner

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€˜Moreā€™ā€¦. Fake promises, false hopes, cancelled models/packages, Farley fantasies, and waiting. The pandemic is no longer an excuse. They continue to fail based solely on their own incompetence and inability to manage their supply chain, manufacturing and marketing. Iā€™ll wager any amount Ford has a new CEO by yearā€™s end. The street is getting tired of big promises and failed execution.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
THERE ARE ā€œA TON MOREā€ FORD BRONCOS ON THE WAY
The Three Newest Trims Are Just The Beginning
by Zac Quinn April 27, 2023, 4:30 pm

Ford Bronco "A Ton More" Bronco Trims/Variants Coming Says Ford FcngrENWQAgsYmO

After the launch of the newest generation of the Ford Bronco, weā€™ve seen a ton of excitement surrounding the off-road-focused SUV. As sales continue to increase as the company irons out the wrinkles, thereā€™s plenty of reason to get excited. With the arrival of the Everglades and Raptor trims and even the Heritage Edition, weā€™ve seen a Bronco trim to fit anyoneā€™s lifestyle or plans for the SUV. But it turns out that this is just the beginning.

More Ford Bronco Trims On The Way: Details
ā€œDerivatives are an opportunity, when you have something like a winning product like Bronco, to actually extend into new and different spaces, right, going after different customers. So thereā€™s three examples on the screen here with Everglades, the Raptor and Heritage, all distinctly going after different customers. This is just the start. We have a ton more coming. And on Bronco, weā€™re never going to let the foot off the throttle pedal. We have a ton of opportunity in different spaces to speak to different customers.,ā€ said Jim Baumbick, Fordā€™s vice president of product development operations and quality, while speaking at the 2023 Bank of America Global Automotive Summit.

ā€œOn Bronco, weā€™re never going to let the foot off the throttle pedal. We have a ton of opportunities in different spaces to speak to different customers. And I can tell you with perfect certainty if you look at something like a Bronco Raptor customer versus a Heritage customer, theyā€™re very different. And for some customers, itā€™s a bit of a rustle. They want both. So this is a really incredible opportunity for us to leverage.ā€ Baumbick stated.

Baumbick couldnā€™t be more right; just based on what weā€™ve seen, thereā€™s a massive demand for the Ford Bronco, its sales are shooting to overtake that of the Jeep Wrangler, and with the addition of more trims for customers, as time goes on, offering more variants of the rock crawler at various price points, that success will only continue.

With gas prices being as unpredictable as they are, there are bound to be many fans that are conscious about fuel economy. The Jeep Wrangler has its 4xe, which has been successful, so we can see a Ford Bronco hybrid following suit. That said, Baumbick mentioned that customers want a combination between the Heritage and the Raptor, which would be interesting. Perhaps a Raptor with the design queues of the Heritage? Though itā€™s unclear what we will see reach the market in the future, one thing is sure; this is just the beginning of the different flavors of the Bronco lineup. But before we start counting those chickens before they hatch, hopefully Ford can sort out its Bronco production kinks, and bring back the Everglades.

You can read the full transcript of the 2023 BoA Global Automotive Summit event here.

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/there-are-a-ton-more-ford-broncos-on-the-way/
Canā€™t even build the Heritage Editions šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really don't care too much about other models or trims. I'd like to see a complete redesign of the hard top, and a tighter soft top. They tried to fix the subpar stereo by making 7 speaker with subwoofer standard for 2023, but can't get them, so now they're being removed.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd LOVE to buy
"The Made In Less Than 100 Days Edition".

Is THAT possible? Asking for a friend.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We might buy a 2 door guess we will see if anything cool comes out for 24, not in a hurry to get in another line to wait, we may just buy one off the lot at some point as we are thinking pretty basic just for fun, don't need off road capabilities when I have a big brother in the garage.

Sponsored

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great, make it more convoluted. They can't even build the models and complexities that they currently offer. I'm scared to ask how many customers they've lost due to their inefficiencies and commodity issues!

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would think the addition of the (2) blue buttons below would better serve the masses than reinventing the wheel...again...

Ford Bronco "A Ton More" Bronco Trims/Variants Coming Says Ford 1682970872669

Sincerely,

Ford Bronco "A Ton More" Bronco Trims/Variants Coming Says Ford 1682971044284

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They really need to offer a PHEV trim like the 4xe. The 4xe Wrangler was the best selling PHEV last year. Ford would be dumb to not want in on that action as well.

They need to consolidate some trims as well to help streamline manufacturing and their supply chain.

Jeep nailed it on 4XE, full electric wouldn't fly in the way way out, but a hybrid that covers your commute 100% electrically is a winner

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really don't care too much about other models or trims. I'd like to see a complete redesign of the hard top, and a tighter soft top. They tried to fix the subpar stereo by making 7 speaker with subwoofer standard for 2023, but can't get them, so now they're being removed.
My 23 soft top is quiet. I understand it did get fixed. Super happy with mine anyway. I also added the hood fairing which helped even more.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the modular top a variant? Itā€™s the one they havenā€™t been able to make after 3 years.
Sponsored