Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there are plenty of folks ordering stuff over labour day due to sale prices. Too bad the hard top is not included in the sale - 15% may have swayed some folks to hit the purchase button
Why, so they can create more angry customers?
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol sounds like you might me one
Fortunately, no. My OEM hard top is flawless, but I've only had it about 3 weeks now. I'm hopeful whatever ADV's issue is gets resolved so I don't have to personally join this group.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, 1989 Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1 Order here (first 10 minutes) - I was expecting to get my top shipped this month after their last email to me in June stating that the top would be ready in August (like most of you). I just asked for an update this week and was told that it wouldn't ship until October 2023; when I asked how firm that date was, I was told that "it seems very possible".

For those that are curious about the details, see below (similar canned response as the other updates, but this time they're offering a refund):

"We are currently ramping up for final assembly and will contact you when your top is finished (October). We do apologize for the consistent delays. The issue stems from the suppliers. Every time we would request a new timeline, they would provide it. That timeline would come and it would be incorrect. We then in turn updated our customers upon request with new timelines. Our timelines were incorrect because the suppliers timelines were completely inaccurate. All materials finally arrived mid-late May.​
Unfortunately we had quality control issues that had to do with foam injection and paint and had to ramp down to get those issues dialed in. We are now back in final assembly, but at a slower rate, which is the reason for the delays.​
If you do not wish to wait any longer, we completely understand and will offer a full refund. If you do wish to wait, I can assure you that the hardtop is better than anything on the market. It will be well worth the wait."​

I'd love some advice from this group: our soft-top is broken and noisy, so we really need a hardtop for the fall/winter. Should we cancel and get something else before it gets too late in the season or just wait and hope ADV actually delivers in October?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should we cancel and get something else before it gets too late in the season or just wait and hope ADV actually delivers in October?
LOL

Sorry... I have no faith in that October date, based off the numerous times things have changed.

Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if you cancel now, there is at least a >16 weeks for the AC tops now But who knows, you may get that sooner than ADV's top.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL

Sorry... I have no faith in that October date, based off the numerous times things have changed.
I’m thinking my New Year’s Resolution may be “give up and request a refund from ADV”…

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like the 2021 Bronco your best bet is to place multiple orders and keep the one that arrives first. I’ve given up and am resolved to enjoy the soft top.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what kind of deposit wants, but I wouldn’t have placed multiple orders for anything at $7K per order

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Day 1 Order here (first 10 minutes) - I was expecting to get my top shipped this month after their last email to me in June stating that the top would be ready in August (like most of you). I just asked for an update this week and was told that it wouldn't ship until October 2023; when I asked how firm that date was, I was told that "it seems very possible".

I'd love some advice from this group: our soft-top is broken and noisy, so we really need a hardtop for the fall/winter. Should we cancel and get something else before it gets too late in the season or just wait and hope ADV actually delivers in October?
Since your soft top is broken and noisy, consider getting a Bestop Trek Top this weekend and look for a Labor Day sale. Keep the ADV on order and when it comes in put the ADV on and sell the Bestop and try to recoup 1/2 of what the Bestop ended up costing you.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised @ADV Fiberglass hasn't jumped in with and update with everything going on in this thread. The last response from them on this forum publicly was Aug 15 (15 days ago) even though they show activity on the forums reading these comments at least twice today. I have no doubt they turn out a quality product but seeing how things are unfolding for them in this thread, I'm not sure they can bronco tops (which seem like a completely different ball game). I don't mean for this post to come across as negative towards ADV as I truly want them to succeed in the hardtop market as Webasto Ford has truly dropped the ball but they need to have a better interactive presence with it's customers.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm surprised @ADV Fiberglass hasn't jumped in with and update with everything going on in this thread. The last response from them on this forum publicly was Aug 15 (15 days ago) even though they show activity on the forums reading these comments at least twice today. I have no doubt they turn out a quality product but seeing how things are unfolding for them in this thread, I'm not sure they can bronco tops (which seem like a completely different ball game). I don't mean for this post to come across as negative towards ADV as I truly want them to succeed in the hardtop market as Webasto Ford has truly dropped the ball but they need to have a better interactive presence with it's customers.
We interact with our customers on a daily basis. You are more than welcome to email, call us, message us, etc. We already posted an update recently which you mentioned and that is the latest update. Next update will be when the tops are shipping.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass should release some "beta" ones to B6G members who have been here a while, with high reaction and post counts, and engagement in the community. :unsure:
Agreed. They should start with the guy who did the write up on how to retrofit a hard top prep kit for a soft top only Bronco. That's gotta be good for at least a couple sales for those guys! 😉

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We interact with our customers on a daily basis. You are more than welcome to email, call us, message us, etc. We already posted an update recently which you mentioned and that is the latest update. Next update will be when the tops are shipping.
@ADV Fiberglass can you publicly respond to the post that there

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ADV Fiberglass can you publicly respond to the post that mentions issues with the injection process and with paint?
And is late October the earliest expected ship time?
Can we expect content on the headliner or the install video anytime soon?
Sponsored