Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, and them not being transparent and absolutely lying the whole time for over 2 years is a bad track record.... but quite a few drank the kool-aid..
Sounds like a cult…
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing that everyone on B6G hasn't cancelled their order yet. How many times do you touch a Chinese stove before you realize you are getting burnt. Not even selling customers what they thought they were buying. They could call and offer $1k off and ship 1/1 and I wouldn't support them. Now $3k off because it is built overseas and not in the USA as sold to everyone and guaranteed delivery in January...then I'd have to think twice.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing that everyone on B6G hasn't cancelled their order yet. How many times do you touch a Chinese stove before you realize you are getting burnt. Not even selling customers what they thought they were buying. They could call and offer $1k off and ship 1/1 and I wouldn't support them. Now $3k off because it is built overseas and not in the USA as sold to everyone and guaranteed delivery in January...then I'd have to think twice.
Even if everyone on B6G cancelled their orders, I’m sure it’d have a minimal impact. Think of the hundreds of folks not on B6G who have zero idea what’s going on, outside of a “basic delay?” That’s the scary part…

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if everyone on B6G cancelled their orders, I’m sure it’d have a minimal impact. Think of the hundreds of folks not on B6G who have zero idea what’s going on, outside of a “basic delay?” That’s the scary part…
I could care less if it has an impact. Not trying to bring them down or anything. Just saying for this product of theirs at least , it is a total bait and switch. We purchased a made in the USA product. Not a designed in the USA. At least that was my understanding and impression. Had they priced it appropriately and started with the intention of having it built overseas we would all have been happy and had a top by now and more money in the bank. As it stands they lied about quality being an issue and supply chains and labor shortages, it was all a story to buy time to get an overseas manufacturer up and going. Everyone has overpaid for a product that will never be what was originally sold to them and they still can’t admit it.

Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check your email ladies and gents!!

We finally got an update on the top. Assuming this all holds, batches 1-3 (apparently I fall into one of these groups) will be shipping in Jan, Feb, and March.

I live in Wisconsin now, so it sucks that this is the timeframe, because this is when I could really use it! Either way, I appreciate the update and a little more transparency into what's going on. I'm still weary and suspicious, but if something happens to these dates and they slide again? No bueno.
Wait, what? Just saw this thread and trying to get caught up without scrolling through 100-pages. The tops were planned to ship last December (2022), and that update was from November 2022.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, what? Just saw this thread and trying to get caught up without scrolling through 100-pages. The tops were planned to ship last December (2022), and that update was from November 2022.
Welcome to the party.

TL;DR version: ADV has accepted full payment "pre-orders" and has yet to deliver a single hard top to anyone, with the exception of a few YouTube influencers "product experts."

I would highly recommend reading the later pages of this thread vs. the earlier ones.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call me naive, but statements like this make me believe that they personally have manufactured hardtops before and that they would be doing the same for the bronco.

I feel like choosing to outsource the construction of the panels and not being upfront about it taints there reputation in my eyes.

We have manufactured hardtops for private labels so yes we have experience.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I waited almost a year, and requested (and received) a refund.

There's never been a product, that I can think of, where I paid thousands of dollars in advance (Wow, is that what the "Advanced" in ADV stands for?! :oops: ), only to be strung along month to month.

As I've said before, even if they ship tomorrow, I don't care. They've lost me as a customer.
Just speculating, but as someone new to this thread and reading through the "updates", IMHO you very well may have escaped a possible pyramid scam.

Sponsored

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed 100%. I spend a little time perusing the Bronco group discussions/posts on Facebook and most of the posters there have no inkling that there is a problem. Many seem enthused by the slick ads that ADV posts there with the promise of a 16-week lead time. I do my best to help raise awareness around the current situation but alas, I am just one man and the groups are expansive.

Also, generally speaking, those groups are a shit-show, full of spam and scammers, and the average poster knows very little about the Bronco

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not holding my breath...😆

Screenshot_20231128_181133_Gmail.jpg

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the Batch 1 email as well.
as it’s worded, Batch 1 will begin shipping “mid January” and is “scheduled” to complete shipping by the time batch 2 starts in mid February.
So, even if everything were to go as scheduled, a batch 1 order might not ship until around Valentine’s Day.
Sponsored