First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Their issue is not the delays, it is the lack of communication. In my opinion, this is the crux and the core of their issues. The lack of communication is the problem and until they fix this issue, they will continue to have issues.
You nailed it
Communication prevents anxiety
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their issue is not the delays, it is the lack of communication. In my opinion, this is the crux and the core of their issues. The lack of communication is the problem and until they fix this issue, they will continue to have issues.
It's the lack of communication given many people gave a large amount of cash to hold a reservation and THEN communication was lacking. If they had held onto $100 reservation for two years and been as communicative, there would be a lot less consternation.

Years waiting, crummy PR, endless delays and thousands at stake = upset customers.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the lack of communication given many people gave a large amount of cash to hold a reservation and THEN communication was lacking. If they had held onto $100 reservation for two years and been as communicative, there would be a lot less consternation.

Years waiting, crummy PR, endless delays and thousands at stake = upset customers.
Especially concerning considering their track record under the Glassworks Unlimited brand.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I somewhat see everybody's complaint stating "lack of communication". But, they have stated many times the problems that have delayed the delivery of the tops. I have contacted ADV numerous times and they have always been straight forward and honest with me when responding. I don't really understand the need for continually bashing them, especially if you haven't even pre-ordered a top. Also, for the people who did pre-order, they are offering a full refund no questions asked.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I somewhat see everybody's complaint stating "lack of communication". But, they have stated many times the problems that have delayed the delivery of the tops. I have contacted ADV numerous times and they have always been straight forward and honest with me when responding. I don't really understand the need for continually bashing them, especially if you haven't even pre-ordered a top. Also, for the people who did pre-order, they are offering a full refund no questions asked.
Agree. I think "lack of communication" means not enough of the details. People want to know why exactly? Give me dirty details :)

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is when they do communicate, their explanation for the delays are still vague. The "supply chain issues" excuse at this point laughable. How can you say you're working through final assembly nearly 6 months ago and still have yet to ship anything? Keep in mind, these supply chain issues come after previous other supply chain and quality control issues. If you've been in contact with ADV and they've explained what has been going on in more detail, please share. Otherwise we're left to speculate that things behind the scenes are an absolute cluster-F.

And no, I have thankfully not put a full deposit down on something that we have yet to see proof of even existing (sans prototypes). Are you saying I have to drop $6k before I can comment on their poor business practices and deceptive marketing?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One company announces their hardtop in July of 2023 and has customers receiving them in Jan of 2024. And doesn’t take any preorders.

The other wants all the money up front and still doesn’t have one solid delivery date after 1.5 years. Yeah, I think it is clear which one is “the best in the industry”.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at the google reviews, the owner of ADV did respond to a bad review that dealt with the hardtop. It does provide a little bit of an update/ explanation so I thought I would share here:

adv review 1.png

For context, here is a response/update from the owner on a review from 2 months ago:
adv review 2.png
A couple things I find comical in their response:

1.) Blaming supply chain delays. Guess what, that's just a part of business now. There are options to pivot and go with other suppliers likely. That's business. Deal with it instead of using it as a constant excuse.
2.) They say the have supply chain issues with the "seals, mounting hardware, glass, etc.". That's basically the entire top except for the shell itself. LOL.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bernie Madoff always had an excuse of why he couldn't cash-out his investors, too. How can you know they're being straight-forward and honest? You're taking them at their word, but their word doesn't mean too much when the original post says they are close to finished.

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m officially out, got my refund and going with Turn Off-road!!! Glad I got on the Turn waiting list when I did, should have my top in early March, so excited to mount my TrailRax that’s been sitting in my garage for over a year, and enjoy some rooftop tent camping!! Good luck to all those still waiting.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_3883

Made myself laugh on ADV’s Facebook yesterday…

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m officially out, got my refund and going with Turn Off-road!!! Glad I got on the Turn waiting list when I did, should have my top in early March, so excited to mount my TrailRax that’s been sitting in my garage for over a year, and enjoy some rooftop tent camping!! Good luck to all those still waiting.
I just got notification that mine from TOR will be available to ship by the end of the month. We have ALL been beyond patient. I think I’ll watch a few videos about it on my Vision Pro and confirm it. Call advance tomorrow and get a refund. Put all this behind me! I’m out

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got notification that mine from TOR will be available to ship by the end of the month. We have ALL been beyond patient. I think I’ll watch a few videos about it on my Vision Pro and confirm it. Call advance tomorrow and get a refund. Put all this behind me! I’m out
Sly brag… lol
You’ll almost save enough to pay for that Vision Pro by switching