Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My previous post illustrates that per Ford’s info sheet, the Black Diamond, and it’s modular steel bumper, should include fog lights.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be happy if Badlands would allow me to de-option the steel bumpers for the stock. Besides the lack of fogs on the front the winch mounting solution is just awful, and the rear is a yawning 'meh' at best. Much rather be able to de-content for a little $$ off and wait to see what the aftermarket does. Now if Ford Accessories has a *better* bumper for a little $$ more I could see adding that to the order.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure fog lights applies to the standard bumper.
If that is the case, Ford should communicate that clearly. Instead, they say it’s included.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that is the case, Ford should communicate that clearly. Instead, they say it’s included.
You have standard fog lights circled on Big Bend. That comes with the plastic bumper which has fog lights.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What else is circled?
Ford is telling us that whatever is listed in the Big Bend, is included in the Black Diamond. That leads me to believe that led fog lights are included. Hey, if this isn’t the case, Ford needs to be clear about that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What else is circled?
Ford is telling us that whatever is listed in the Big Bend, is included in the Black Diamond. That leads me to believe that led fog lights are included. Hey, if this isn’t the case, Ford needs to be clear about that.
Yup, a lot of inconsistent info. One group of pics shows the modular bumper on all trims, another group shows the plastic bumper with fog lights on Wildtrack. Ford has done a really poor job of proofing their info.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this already in the thread from the Bronco Super Celebration East just a few moments ago, but there is a ridiculous amount of posts in there so I figured I would put it here as well.

Below, the first image is the fog light switch in the Shadow Black Badlands trail rig. It was taken today, but you can see it still has the fog light switch. I wouldn't have expected them to change it, but I figured I would add another photo for reference.

The second image is the Area 51 Badlands Overland build from today. If you look closely (really zoom in there), the switch is also present here with the icon. Whether this means there is wiring or not, is not clear, but I still have hope!

I think it would be dumb if Ford put the icon and switch there if it is not functional or doesn't have the option to easily be made functional.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper 1602118620004-

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper 1602118652977-

EDIT: Here is a better photo of fog light switch on the new Badlands Overland build.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper 1602125099821

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted this already in the thread from the Bronco Super Celebration East just a few moments ago, but there is a ridiculous amount of posts in there so I figured I would put it here as well.

Below, the first image is the fog light switch in the Shadow Black Badlands trail rig. It was taken today, but you can see it still has the fog light switch. I wouldn't have expected them to change it, but I figured I would add another photo for reference.

The second image is the Area 51 Badlands Overland build from today. If you look closely (really zoom in there), the switch is also present here with the icon. Whether this means there is wiring or not, is not clear, but I still have hope!

I think it would be dumb if Ford put the icon and switch there if it is not functional or doesn't have the option to easily be made functional.

1602118620004-png.png

1602118652977-png.png
Thank you Philly! I will hold on to hope!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What else is circled?
Except you've seen pics of the modular steel bumper 25 times, and none of them include fog lights...
Sponsored