Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

30 married with no kids. I thought the 2 door looked like a clown car. I came from a 4runner and land cruiser background so I've always liked the way 4 doors looked. I've grown accustomed to having ample room to throw my camping and outdoor gear in.
Sponsored

EN2DIRT

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

53 with 4 door. Kids are grown so just the wife and I and our Toy Aussie. We like to have the space when needed.

CrockedCok

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mid-20s, ordered a 4D Heritage as my do anything/go anywhere daily (normally take several friends on hiking/roadtrips and have a dog) until I get another 2nd car (probably a cheap sports car)

DFox18

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer / Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
34 - 2 kids! Currently have 2 door but ordered a 4 door. You could say I’ve got some baggage! 🍻🇺🇸😂

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just saw this old thread...

I'm 42, I have a 2D. I got it straight up because the look of the 2D is awesome.,

I have 2 boys, 12 and 8, and my wife. she wanted a 4 door bc family. However she has a VW atlas, and she can take all the kids she wants, I'll enjoy being anti social in my sexy 2D.

Robchavous

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
37 w/ 1 kid. 4 door.

If it was going for more of a play toy I would have gotten a 2 door. As is it'll be my daily and need the room for wife and kid's carseat.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm 35, wife is 34 (she's the main driver) two kids - 5 and 2.
Needed a 4 door for the family.
If I were buying the Bronco for just myself and occasional kid-hauling duty, I would have bought a 2 door, assuming the wife still had a larger SUV (we came from a VW Atlas to the Bronco)
I currently daily a 2 door VW GTI that I can still put both kids in with their car seats if need be.

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

49 with kids old enough to climb in/out the rear or sit up front, can push seats forward when entering/exiting. Have a Yakima rack for extra cargo, ski rack, aftermarket Curt hitch for bikes, basket, as needed. Had a 2DR TJ Wrangler and a 4DR in the past, don't like the look of the moar door. 2Dr, 7MT for me was a no-brainer as was the plan if Ford reintroduced the Bronco. It's also my daily, do home health care, rear sets fold perfectly for folding walkers, wheelchairs, etc. It's just as functional as my previous 2 Suby Outbacks, minus 2 doors & busts through ruts (shorter wheelbase than moar door) on some of our terrible W Washington fireroads heading to trailheads that would eat up the Suby.

Last edited:

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

50, married and 2 sons in the Coast Guard and a 2 door owner. Wife and I both agreed the 2 door was the sexiest and had that traditional Bronco look. Since it is just the 2 of us 99.5% of the time the 2 door suits our needs perfectly. I will add however that we recently took a 6 hour road trip with our sons, both stand at 6'3" and not only did we all have room for our luggage in the 2door, other than the occasional gripe about getting in and out of the back seats there were no complaints. Both my sons found the back seat comfy and loved the cupholders. ;)

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

42, wife, no kids, 2 dogs - 2 Door. I love it so far, it's the perfect size for a 2 door, still has enough cargo size to cover pretty much anything I want to carry (within reason).

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I'm almost 40. I have a 2 door because my kids are adults, so I no longer need a carseat carrier.😁

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Married with two young kids. 4 door for beach trips and if the wife needed to drive it she could. If I wanted something two door I would have got a Mustang. My me time comes in the boat saltwater fishing.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 35, wife is 34 (she's the main driver) two kids - 5 and 2.
Needed a 4 door for the family.
If I were buying the Bronco for just myself and occasional kid-hauling duty, I would have bought a 2 door, assuming the wife still had a larger SUV (we came from a VW Atlas to the Bronco)
I currently daily a 2 door VW GTI that I can still put both kids in with their car seats if need be.

How's the space going from the Atlas to the 4 door. We have a 2019 SE atlas, and the wife wanted the 4d :rolleyes: but since its not her daily +1 for the happy husband happy, life LMFAO🕺

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm 40 married with three kids, 9,6,2. I just ordered the four door heritage in race red. I'm 50/50 on red and azure grey, but my kids like the red better and I'm not sure its worth the extra 1K.

If it was just me, I'd go with the 2 door heritage with manual transmission, but at this time in my life its not practical because 1. my wife doesn't know how to drive a MT and 2. it'd be tight with three kids.
Sponsored