First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I suggest everyone who wants a rear cap only to give Anderson a call or email. Otherwise they won’t realize there is a potential market.
How does a rear cap only work? Are you saying you can put on a rear cap along with a soft top? This doesn't make any sense to me. Even if this were possible, seems like the rear cap would be 90% of the cost, so why not just get the whole thing?
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. How is it for squeaks and rattles? I was leaning towards the ADV one piece top for this reason, but I'm really liking this one.
2. What's the deal about only delivering to commercial addresses? Is it a liability thing?
3. Is it true if you pickup from an authorized dealer there is no shipping charge?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How does a rear cap only work? Are you saying you can put on a rear cap along with a soft top? This doesn't make any sense to me. Even if this were possible, seems like the rear cap would be 90% of the cost, so why not just get the whole thing?
Yes thats exactly what Im saying. Its called a Bestop Skyrider which I already have. I have no use for the mid or front panels, and I would like to replace the POS paper mache rear cap with the anderson, if they would sell just the rear cap.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes thats exactly what Im saying. Its called a Bestop Skyrider which I already have. I have no use for the mid or front panels, and I would like to replace the POS paper mache rear cap with the anderson, if they would sell just the rear cap.
I get it now, thanks!

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. How is it for squeaks and rattles? I was leaning towards the ADV one piece top for this reason, but I'm really liking this one.
2. What's the deal about only delivering to commercial addresses? Is it a liability thing?
3. Is it true if you pickup from an authorized dealer there is no shipping charge?

Thanks!
1. No sounds at all from mine
2. Not accurate. Mine was dropped at my house
3. Not accurate. Vendors don’t stock them. They are dropped shipped directly from Anderson irrespective from whom it was ordered.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. No sounds at all from mine
2. Not accurate. Mine was dropped at my house
3. Not accurate. Vendors don’t stock them. They are dropped shipped directly from Anderson irrespective from whom it was ordered.
Thanks! Just the information I was looking for.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ick. I mean it looks good but can you imagine what’s on it? 😂
In the words of G.W -- give it one heck of a scrubbing. Jokes aside, I like it. Thinking about getting my order in. How was the Install, can my wife and I handle it? I have a soft top with prep kit, does it come with hardware and everything needed? Which dealer did you use? Thanks!

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good. Love the texture, actually.

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the words of G.W -- give it one heck of a scrubbing. Jokes aside, I like it. Thinking about getting my order in. How was the Install, can my wife and I handle it? I have a soft top with prep kit, does it come with hardware and everything needed? Which dealer did you use? Thanks!
Simple. Bolt on a few simple bits that we don’t on soft tops. Everything is included. Lifting the back shell was easy enough. Only challenge is if you or your wife are short and you have a Sasquatch package it can be a challenge to lift high enough. Bolt it down, pop in the other panels and off you go.

The quality is so much better than my sister’s OEM hardtop that comparing them is almost unfair. For example, CNC machined latches vs. plastic crap, headliner, finish, etc…

I ordered from BMC out of New Jersey. Shipping price was better than the others I looked at. Their customer services was excellent.

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do these have a rear wiper?

julesb92

Big Bend
First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks so much for posting, I've been waiting for something like this. I know it may be too soon to tell, but would really love details on any troubles with leaks, weather-proofing, etc. I have a soft top and have my eye on one of these for the winter where I get a lot of snow, but only if it seems like there are no issues with leaking.

Aradmcc

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue, Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what about taking all of the components off? Are the individual components heavy? Can one person do it? And about how long does it take?
Sponsored