Sponsored

Any Experience with RPM Bronco Fuel Tank Skid?

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doing some research into options for Fuel Tank Skids.

I have the Mod Bumper on my OBX Sas w/ the front plates, the Mabett Transmission Skid, and the OEM transfer skid back ordered with Ruxer.

Thing I’m really missing out on is a fuel tank skid. Came across the RPM fuel tank skid but can’t find any reviews on it:

https://rpmbronco.com/products/2021...Nmx6ioOGC5pievE1Ynk16G0LMcwNfMWIaAtr4EALw_wcB

Anyone have any info or any other recommendations?
Sponsored

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They sell good stuff. The problem is shipping. It says available to ship Nov 4th but watch how it changes week after week. I ordered from them a while back and it took two months to get the item. Kept contacting them and got the runaround until they finally offered me a discount and eventually the part arrived. On a positive note, their customer service was attentive and I am pleased with the look and fit of the parts. If you’re willing to wait, I’d say go for it.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They sell good stuff. The problem is shipping. It says available to ship Nov 4th but watch how it changes week after week. I ordered from them a while back and it took two months to get the item. Kept contacting them and got the runaround until they finally offered me a discount and eventually the part arrived. On a positive note, their customer service was attentive and I am pleased with the look and fit of the parts. If you’re willing to wait, I’d say go for it.
Any update on these skids, how are they holding up? I was also looking at their fuel tank skid.

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any update on these skids, how are they holding up? I was also looking at their fuel tank skid.
Apologies, but I never ordered their skids. I ordered other interior products. I was just stating that their products seem of good quality, but the shipping experience was horrendous. FWIW, everything I ordered from them is holding up well.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apologies, but I never ordered their skids. I ordered other interior products. I was just stating that their products seem of good quality, but the shipping experience was horrendous. FWIW, everything I ordered from them is holding up well.
Ah ok, gotcha. Thanks.

I sent them an email, it’s odd though that they say all skids will work on 2dr and 4dr.
Sponsored