Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my amber running lights, I’m a bit old school. My 2016 f150KR has the amber marker headlights and they looks really nice. I love my amber lights so much that I installed the factory roof top marker lights myself in my f250 I used to have. Drilling fifteen holes in a perfectly good roof was nerve wracking but I wanted my amber marker lights lol. I was set on getting the standard lights in my Bronco because I wanted the amber running light but I decided to change it up and got the signature lights because it does look cool too. I betrayed myself.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually wish LEDs were an upgrade so I could have gotten real headlights. Luckily they are easy enough to adjust so after about 8 twists of a Phillips head screw driver, now I am only a little bit of an asshole.
What?

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For headlights...go either way. I do wish the Black Diamond had LED taillights.
The non LED can be changed but it is very limited in selection.

For those that have installed rear LED bulbs, what did you end up using?

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lol no! the standard headlight setup is awesome.🤙

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sig lights aren't great, they make the Bronco look "friendly" and mall crawlerish to me if that makes sense. Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE has white DRLs on their vehicles and they don't standout. Standard lights make the truck look like it actually means off road business. That being said as soon as the amber lights from the Raptor are available for a good price, I will most likely be ordering those. The amber makes it look unique and gives it a nice stand out appearance.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just saying that I wish LED headlights were not standard. I would rather have real headlights. When I bought my last Jeep, the salesperson asked me if I wanted the optional LED headlights. I said, “No thank you, I’m not an asshole.” I didn’t have that option on the Bronco. I had to just be an asshole by default. Luckily, the headlights are easy to adjust. So after I cranked them down about 3 inches, now I am only kind of an asshole. That will have to be good enough because I doubt there will be a kit to put real headlights in anything anymore since I am apparently the last person on earth who knows how to operate headlights properly.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was just saying that I wish LED headlights were not standard. I would rather have real headlights. When I bought my last Jeep, the salesperson asked me if I wanted the optional LED headlights. I said, “No thank you, I’m not an asshole.” I didn’t have that option on the Bronco. I had to just be an asshole by default. Luckily, the headlights are easy to adjust. So after I cranked them down about 3 inches, now I am only kind of an asshole. That will have to be good enough because I doubt there will be a kit to put real headlights in anything anymore since I am apparently the last person on earth who knows how to operate headlights properly.
I don’t understand how having LED headlights makes someone an asshole. It’s a light, man.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t understand how having LED headlights makes someone an asshole. It’s a light, man.
Because if you have LED head lights you do not have a low beam setting. I almost do because I lowered mine three inches. But I still don’t really have a low beam setting either.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used to be that way
But now that the technologies getting better the LED lights are looking a little more softer in old schoolish but last 1 million times longer I hate those diotype pinpoint bright lites and white/blue blind you headlights though!!!

Sponsored

mikedege

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed! , per others, apparently there's alot of assholes on the roads now a days! lol... Personally, I am not bothered by anyone's headlights. I guess I'm just a grown-up, dunno. ;) Cheers Bro!

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed! , per others, apparently there's alot of assholes on the roads now a days! lol... Personally, I am not bothered by anyone's headlights. I guess I'm just a grown-up, dunno. ;) Cheers Bro!
It’s pretty neat being able to see far enough ahead to be able to go 140 miles an hour even though realistically I’m only going to going 60 or 70. But hey, fuck all those people I met on the road who are having to go home and put potato skins on their eyelids to treat the welders burn I gave them… Yeah sounds pretty grown-up. Excuse me for trying to do my part to help other people be able to see too. Adjusting your headlights properly (since Ford or any other car manufacturer doesn’t seem to care) helps you too since the people meeting you are essentially operating what amounts to a guided missile in your general direction. It would be kinda handy if they are able to see. And you’ll be able to see better too having your headlights point at the fucking road where they belong.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regerts.
Not once, since I learned a replacement Signature tail light will set you back $800ea.

Not my idea of fun for an offroader.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can always replace them down the road.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love my signature lights. Time will prove that these lights will be iconically linked to the 6g Bronco.
Sponsored