Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No deposit here, depending on price I may buy another full size truck. Lucky for me I don't need another vehicle for a couple of years and can wait.

At this point there are to many unknowns to say I want this model and trim.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't yet but likely will this week. I just haven't been in a rush to make a decision. I was 99% sure I was going to get a Bronco but didn't want to rush the reservation and have buyers (or reservers) remorse. I know it's just a deposit, I know you can still back out during the ordering and delivery phases, but it's a but harder to do once you've made a commitment. I just wanted to see some more information.

I didn't want to end up like the FE people that rushed to reserve and then didn't like the interior options. I wanted to see a more pictures, numbers, options, etc. and not get caught in the hype.

I don't need a new vehicle immediately and if I'm late on a reservation and it's 18 months to delivery that fits my timeline just fine. I just want to make sure I get the exact truck I'm looking for. This will be the first brand new vehicle I've ever purchased. Also the first vehicle I've ever purchased over $4000. ha

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to disagree with Alex. While both the Ranger and the Bronco has IFS they are completely different. The major different is the forged alum LCA and UCAon the bronco.

I drive a 2019 Raptor and my wife has 2018 F150 and they ride completely different.

Even the raptor does not an alum UCA.

From AutoBog:

"The front suspension is new

Fleeting images of the Bronco’s bare chassis hint at why it has such a wide stance. The shots clearly show aluminum upper and lower control arms, but they also show a more robust structure where the upper shock mount meets the inner pivot of the upper control arm. Comparing that to similar images taken at the Ranger Raptor introduction, I could easily believe the frame-side suspension mounting points are the same. It’s certainly not lifted from our normal Ranger.

The control arms don’t look to be a direct carryover, but here it’s hard to be certain. The upper one might be. But the stabilizer bar positioning and link routing looks very different in a way that suggests that the Bronco’s knuckle and lower control arm will be unique. This is probably due to the space needed to package the new disconnectable front stabilizer bar, but that’s a guess.
"

Ford Bronco Anybody not make a reservation? 1595862055900

Alex on Autos on YouTube, said the Drive and Handling of Bronco is same as CrewCab of Ranger. He recommended to take a Test Drive to know how it handles, until the Bronco is available for a Test Drive.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alex on Autos on YouTube, said the Drive and Handling of Bronco is same as CrewCab of Ranger. He recommended to take a Test Drive to know how it handles, until the Bronco is available for a Test Drive.
I'm not sure how he would know since he hasn't driven one. Different chassis, suspension, tires, wheelbase, etc.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The whole "reserve" thing is just based on the marketing hype. You can bet the Ford marketing folks are high fiving each other with every "reserve". "Reserve" a vehicle you haven't seen, haven't driven, and don't know all the details yet? If that's what folks want to do; knock yourself out, but I personally don't get it.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No reservation here. Need to see some final specs and package pricing before jumping in. Still debating on this or the Gladiator diesel, like the longer range and higher tow rating.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife and I are 99.9% sold on a two door. But we aren’t reserving. I’d rather see one in the flesh and sit in it first. Still waiting on some good pics of Area 51 too.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still need to test drive it and make sure I fit correctly in the vehicle.

I like to sit upright and even if the numbers look good, I need to make sure my head is not against the roof.
That's where we're at also. The wife has nerve damage in her back, and hip from a car accident a few years ago. So, we have to see if the seats are comfortable for her. We hope they are, but we must make sure.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A few thoughts:

1) Reservations are only $100 and refundable
2) Reservations don't lock you into anything
3) We don't know final options yet, if you don't like what you see when the order guide comes out, just cancel the reservation.
4) Even after ordering, and once it comes in, you can still drive it and if you don't like it, not buy it - it's not like the dealer won't be able to sell it on a vehicle with so much interest.

There's really no downside to reserving one, and it gets you an earlier place in line the earlier you do it. Otherwise you'll be waiting.

I do understand wanting to see colors in the flesh, though, since several colors are new.

murphys2ndlaw

Badlands
First Name
XXX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One with wheels
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to wait till Jan 2022. Should be plenty of info by then to make a decision.
Settling in for the long haul here.

Taxbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved only to get on the "No ADM" list. I may still cancel though because it's unconscionable to not offer the Sasquatch in manual. How do you have a crawler gear but not allow it for your most robust package? I can't see myself paying almost 50k for something that doesn't make me completely happy. If it's not an option, or if I can't get the BD 4-door in Cactus Grey and white hard top then I won't buy. I'll keep saving.

Edit: And I won't pay additional for MT or the White hard top. Each should be an option.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not reserved yet. I need that build and price to go up to see what my best route is. Either loaded big bend or no option outerbanks. Also need to try and time it up with end of my lease. But some here have pointed out it might be possible to extend it so that is where I am at

tigereye

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cincinnati (2020) -> Hilton Head, SC (2021)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Pilot, 2017 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No reservation for me. I'm tall and bulky and need to get a feel for knee room and footwell space along with head room. I'm ok waiting until 22 so I can see and test-sit in one if needed.
Sponsored