Sponsored

Anyone compare Sasquatch HOSS vs Gladiator Mojave suspensions?

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't been able to test drive a sasquatch yet, and I haven't been able to test drive a Mojave either. I have a stick willy's gladiator while waiting for the my22 bronco mansquatch and a Rubicon gladiator as a loaner for couple weeks while the Willy's is in service. While I'm enjoying the big tires over potholes, the suspension seems smoother than some cars but worse than others, I'm curious to know the ride quality difference between sasquatch and Mojave while going over potholes. If the Mojave is smoother, I might even consider buying it instead of the bronco.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im interested, not in a Mojave but how smooth a squatch or badlands is over potholes and stuff. Im trying to figure out if it will sufficiently smooth out our road for my wife.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rode in a big Bend with squatch at about 35-40 on a fairly rough dirt road. The same speed and all would easily bounce my truck off the road, the big Bend just soaked it up... never skittered around or anything. Hope that helps

dinosaurkun

Badlands
First Name
dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR BL 7sp MT in HPR, Mojave in HBP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Badlands and a Mojave. The Mojave is definitely bounces a lot more over any bumps - eg. potholes, railroad tracks, uneven roads, and etc. The Badlands is noticeably smoother over them.

Fastdrvn24

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I had a Jeep Gladiator Mojave, which I sold to get my Ford Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch. I just came back from Moab and Ouray with my Bronco and can wholeheartedly say (IMO) that the Gladiator isn’t even in the same league as the Bronco. Had the Gladiator out to Moab and Ouray last year, so have real life comparison.
Personally, I think Bronco rides better on highway (did change tires to Toyo Open Country RT Trails) and the off-road comparison isn’t even a fair comparison… Even being a somewhat novice off-road enthusiast this Bronco has way more capabilities than I do - super impressed!

86ADAC07-F566-418E-A36B-1AF4A0C4BC68.jpeg

29C6558C-E478-425E-AB21-746A666BADF7.jpeg

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my experience the stock jeep rubicon suspension always feels like i'm riding in an old leaf sprung 1 ton pickup. It seems there isn't much difference in feel between a big bump and a little bump in those things. I know aftermarket suspension improves that but you'll still have the super vague and wandering steering.

Mine will regularly remind me to keep my hands on the wheel when i have the lane keeping system on because the bronco tracks so straight down the road, its probably the best i've ever driven.

If you plan on doing long trips, that wandery jeep steering will wear you out having to constantly keep it in the lane while getting bobbed around.
Sponsored