First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Leveling out the ugly Ford rake is not nit-picking. It’s the first thing I do to every Ford truck I buy, and now SUV.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leveling the sasquatch puts the CV into a position that will cause it to bind at full droop. Just don't go off roading with it and you should be fine (not sure if you're making a mall crawler or a real offroader - not judging, everyone has a different reason to buy it). If you're planning on doing offroading then you're better off using a full coilover upgrade.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ide-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes.17719/
It won’t if you do it by adding a bit taller springs to the existing coil over…but someone needs to build them.

BroncoZ13

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Wheels and Tires are 17x9 Dirty Life Canyon Gray Wheels 35" Nitto AT Tires 6x5.5 2021 Ford Bronco off Ebay seller: auto-addicts
(I specified12.50X35R17) the ones they advertise have 315/70R17 the wheels are 0 offset 5" backspace they sent them with the Tire pressure sensors, that were already programmed for my Bronco, I literally Bolted them on Torqued to 100 ft. lbs. and done they were truck shipped on a pallet that was carefully set up and shrink wrapped including 27-splinned lug nuts and socket to mount all wheels including the spare I got them in 3 Days after order Date Very Satisfied with the entire experience as far as the 1-1/2" level kit I had it installed at 4wheelparts.com ($638.45)including a 4 wheel alignment and on a level surface it is dead-on level! and the shackles (D-rings) are from Harbor Freight and the say Badland on them APEX 3/4 in. D-Ring Shackle (harborfreight.com) I painted them orange to match also I bought: 10,000 lb. Capacity 3 in. x 30 ft. Recovery Snatch Strap (harborfreight.com) and a: Receiver Tow Hook (harborfreight.com) as well.
IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG
That stance looks perfect. It’s interesting that 4WP did the install. I went to local shop in Austin, TX and they said there isn’t currently a kit for the SAS that 4WP had approved to install? Ford dealer quoted me $500 to have the 1” Zone installed, so considering that.

my Badlands 4 Dr SAS def has a 1-1.5”rake, so I want to install but so many have stated concern for bad angles and actual off road use.

either way, you have a great looking Bronco!!

72E84027-D120-4EA9-A44D-391F530E39F8.jpeg

F21E29E8-F4CF-43AF-97B2-478D10C3B58E.jpeg

94ADC46A-4FE1-48B3-8D39-2BFE512F20B4.jpeg

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m adding 35” tires to my non sas BD as soon as the wheels ship. I already installed the lift (1” front, 2” rear). What is going to be the problem exactly?

Sponsored

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do you, but I’ve never understood level kits. The only time is sits level is when it’s parked. If your accelerating, braking, any load in the back…not level.

Couple months later, throw a winch on…not level.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont like the rake on the Bronco or any lifted vehicle but I am worried leveling it well make it harder to see when off-roading .

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone leveled a squatched Bronco? Not lifted front and rear, just added a small spacer or made another adjustment to get the front up to level. Mine is about 1" low in the front and I personally don't like the raked look. The whole point of going sasquatch was to have a trail ready rig that I could use and abuse until upgrading the coilovers to Kings in the future but I'd love it leveled out sooner than later. I know it is nit-picking but it's the only thing I can complain about my Bronco.
To be completely honest I think leveling a vehicle is useless unless you only plan on mall crawling it for the look.

I plan on adding gear on my trips which will sag the rear suspension and level it out. Most of the time I have something in the back like gear or kids and have never needed it. My friends Tundra is leveled and it almost feels like your leaning back and makes it harder to see out the front unless you raise your seat more.

To each their own I guess.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly to each their own,
I am very happy with my Bronco and hopefully you are all happy with yours level or not.
I plan on installing new axles as soon as they are available anyway and in the next couple of years better suspension products will be available also
Spicer Extreme™ Half Shafts | Spicer Parts

Last edited:

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That stance looks perfect. It’s interesting that 4WP did the install. I went to local shop in Austin, TX and they said there isn’t currently a kit for the SAS that 4WP had approved to install? Ford dealer quoted me $500 to have the 1” Zone installed, so considering that.

my Badlands 4 Dr SAS def has a 1-1.5”rake, so I want to install but so many have stated concern for bad angles and actual off road use.

either way, you have a great looking Bronco!!

Ford Bronco Anyone level a Sasquatch Bronco? 94ADC46A-4FE1-48B3-8D39-2BFE512F20B4

Ford Bronco Anyone level a Sasquatch Bronco? 94ADC46A-4FE1-48B3-8D39-2BFE512F20B4

Thank-you for the complement! here is the link on the 4wp website for the kit: 2021 Ford Bronco| Fabtech 1.5" Leveling Kit - FTL5212 | 4wheelparts.com

Sponsored
OP
OP
pakrat

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be completely honest I think leveling a vehicle is useless unless you only plan on mall crawling it for the look.

I plan on adding gear on my trips which will sag the rear suspension and level it out. Most of the time I have something in the back like gear or kids and have never needed it. My friends Tundra is leveled and it almost feels like your leaning back and makes it harder to see out the front unless you raise your seat more.

To each their own I guess.
Well thats kinda the question isn't it. How do you get an inch or so in front without using a spacer lift. Can the sasquatch be adjusted at the coilover?

Most other offroad vehicles I have owned I felt the need for upgraded suspension whether it was a jeep, 4runner, or Tundra or others I generally upgrade the suspension on purchase new or used. More travel fit larger tires etc. Rear shocks, springs, or leafs. In the front upgraded and adjustable coilovers etc. Those upgrades allow for leveling the front end a little while improving suspension performance.

With the Bronco I'm pretty happy with the performance so far. No need for upgrades when it comes geared properly and has larger tires with decent suspension. It will obviously be easy to achieve leveling when I upgrade in two or three years when things inevitably start leaking or are damaged. Until then I might have to live with it.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly to each their own,
I am very happy with my Bronco and hopefully you are all happy with yours level or not.
I plan on installing new axles as soon as they are available anyway and in the next couple of years better suspension products will be available also
Spicer Extreme™ Half Shafts | Spicer Parts
I'm not hating asking a real question why upgrade? Have you broke it to need upgrading or just want it?

In my years of having 4x4s never seen or broke an axle that wasn't drivers fault.

Are they longer or just stronger? Looked to just be stronger.

Do they allow for more lift because they allow for more angle.

I read all I see was stronger.

Again I'm not hating if its just stronger but do you get more?

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not hating asking a real question why upgrade? Have you broke it to need upgrading or just want it?

In my years of having 4x4s never seen or broke an axle that wasn't drivers fault.

Are they longer or just stronger? Looked to just be stronger.

Do they allow for more lift because they allow for more angle.

I read all I see was stronger.

Again I'm not hating if it's just stronger, but do you get more?
I see a weakness in the stock axles and as always, I am looking for stronger/better suspension parts, I will aways be ready to upgrade anything to make my Bronco Better and more reliable that is just how I roll.

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m adding 35” tires to my non sas BD as soon as the wheels ship. I already installed the lift (1” front, 2” rear). What is going to be the problem exactly?
What kit did you use? I’ve been looking for a badlands non sas lift kit.only found zone 1” front leveling kit.
Sponsored