Sponsored

Anyone regret not getting a Basesquatch?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
YES! Should have kept my original base sasquatch order…I would have gotten a bronco sooner for cheaper with everything I wanted…got side tracked by heritage square fenders…by the time ford cancelled my heritage I could not even order a base…ended up settling for a big bend with my must haves (2dr, Sasquatch, v6 auto) off the lot…do like it more than I expected…

Last edited:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I was first shopping around for a Bronco - I had never been off road before. SAS wasn't really an option I was considering. I have a Big Bend without any options, which isn't exactly Base, but not far from it. I got... a grille and fog lamps and a badge?

Now, not that I've been out a ton, but I've broadened my horizons a bit.

I can see that SAS would have been a not so bad option after all.

I wouldn't say I regret not having got it; I like the model I got and fell into it because at the time pickings were slim and I wasn't going to go the custom order route (it wasn't my top choice, but it isn't bad, I got the things that mattered most to me), and I've enjoyed learning a lot upgrading it along the way. But wow, I would have saved a ton of money (and skinned knuckles) had I just gotten SAS to begin with.

OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thread was originally sarcasm but it has become a reality. My basesquatch cost me 41k out the door. Only way to option a bronco spec'd the same is to spend another 15k. I feel blessed
Sponsored