Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol you folks are just as bad as the jeep group.. “4 doors are for grandmas” lol
60A4E048-CCE8-44EC-AD71-3A58EA2C6A6F.jpeg

Grandpas too, don't get yer panties in a wad.... lol
Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yesterday I went down some very old rutted dirt roads that looked more like a stream bed. The road finally turned into a water fall over bed rock. This was an impromptu adventure. I had no recovery gear. I won't make that mistake again. I was not willing to risk driving down wet bed rock without it. ..I deceided to nope out of there.

If I had a four door I doubt I would have been able to turn around . The road was through what looked like a green tunnel. Trees up to and over hanging the old colonial era road. My antenna got smacked around pretty good. It would have sucked backing up for a mile. I was able to do a 6 point turn around, within the width of the trail. The four doors have their place but I was very happy I had a two door.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday I went down some very old rutted dirt roads that looked more like a stream bed. The road finally turned into a water fall over bed rock. This was an impromptu adventure. I had no recovery gear. I won't make that mistake again. I was not willing to risk driving down wet bed rock without it. ..I deceided to nope out of there.

If I had a four door I doubt I would have been able to turn around .

Why did this image suddenly pop in my noggin ??

QUOTE]
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? Unknown

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had a 1st edition 2021 2 door... Getting friends in/out the back for skiing, etc was a total pain in the ass. Couldn't get the dog in easily either.

100% glad I got rid of 2 door and got the 4 door Wildtrak. So much more space and ease of use.

YMMV!
So happy to hear that you are happy now! Thank you for being a apart of the Ford family. :)

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

If I had a four door I doubt I would have been able to turn around . The road was through what looked like a green tunnel. Trees up to and over hanging the old colonial era road. My antenna got smacked around pretty good. It would have sucked backing up for a mile. I was able to do a 6 point turn around, within the width of the trail. The four doors have their place but I was very happy I had a two door.
Great argument for getting a Bronco with enough room for recovery gear, instead of continuing on an adventure you called it quits and headed home.

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great argument for getting a Bronco with enough room for recovery gear, instead of continuing on an adventure you called it quits and headed home.
Try reading, or more importantly, understanding what I said..this excursion was unplanned....
Out of the corner of my eye, while on a mundane trip, I spotted an an interesting trail. Hence no gear.

My 2dr has plenty of room inside , on the side and on top for when i actually pack the gear.
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? 4 apr

Last edited:

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife has a 2 door with sas and a couple weeks later I bought a Braptor which is fun, but honestly I like my wife’s 2 door a little better than the Braptor.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not sure if op has decided but for what it’s worth, wanted a Lincoln town car but couldn’t get one with 33’s so settled on 4 door Badlands hard top. Maybe that helps?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love my 2-door. I did not know that Ford even made a 4-door!😉
We're very happy to hear you're loving your Bronco! Thank you for being part of the Ford family!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally decided to get 4 doors...

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? IMG-fbd8d7d9ff8e0e7ef45397692f119c01-V

So now I don't have to regret not getting 4 doors!

I should put the white doors on the Gray Bronco and the Gray Doors on the White Bronco.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely love my four door. Cant figure why Ford even builds them things. Who buys those ugly dogs?

Bronc N Roll

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.

I don’t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!
I went from a 4 door that I had since September and traded for a 2 door about a month ago. I’m in the same boat, a wife no kids and usually one fishing partner. If you don’t need the extra space I would go 2 door. I would never go back to a 4 door after the 2 door. The 2 door is a lot more fun to drive

BruceC

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XJ, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Couldn't decide so got one of each. :giggle: . The tougher choice is A51 or EG