Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After nearly 3 years of exposure to 4drs they still haven't grown on me and I still think the proportions are awkward. Team 2dr for life.
Yep ...IMHO the only option was 2dr-- don't understand the 4door or sport? The OG didn't have 4 doors.
Sponsored

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Absolutely no regrets, and i've driven taller people in the back seats multiple times.

Tina

Black Diamond
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regret may be too strong a word, but there have been many times when I wished I had more cargo space. If you plan on sleeping in it, you'll definitely want the four-door. I'm 5 feet tall and can "sort of" fit on the diagonal, but it's not ideal. Luckily I'm more of a tent camper. Lumber is a no-go, too; hardly anything fits back there! I did build a leveling platform that helps with that big jump when the seats are down, but that's a problem in the four-door too. Whichever you get, you won't regret it because this thing is just fun to drive!

PacoFitz

Badlands
First Name
Paco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody who bought a 2dr will admit to having regrets, even if they had some. It's sort of a "thing" between the 2s and the 4s. šŸ˜‚
I have actually spoken with more folks who bought the 4 door that wish they went with the 2 door but as you said it comes down to personal preference.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situationā€¦

no kids, 99.9% of the time itā€™s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the ā€œman I wish I had more spaceā€ thoughts causing regret.

I donā€™t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!

NOPE! Perfect size

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? IMG_3017

JMHodges

Base
First Name
Jenni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situationā€¦

no kids, 99.9% of the time itā€™s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the ā€œman I wish I had more spaceā€ thoughts causing regret.

I donā€™t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!
I have two kids and donā€™t regret the two door size at all. I think it looks the most like the classic bronco and there is plenty of legroom and space in the seating area. I was disappointed by the storage space in the trunk and have to use a bubble when we go on trips but itā€™s not been a problem.

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F350, '21 G22, '19 911, '17 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No regrets at all here either. 4 doors didn't cross my mind from the first Bronco announcement.

I had to go on a 100 mile trip with 2 of my sons this weekend. They are 6'4 and 6'6 and wanted to go in the Bronco instead of our X7. Not a single problem. The little one (6'4) even said the back was "pretty comfortable".

Funny, when they were small, they couldn't go anywhere in a LWB Rover without hitting and fighting and the old "he's on my side of the car" fight.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Occasionally I'd like a little more interior space, but I make due. I was intending to get a 4 door but bailed on that when I saw a 2 door in person. I still have my M416 trailer from my FJCruiser days, so exterior cargo space is no issue.

Get what you want and that works for your life, and everyone else's opinion is worth as much as what you paid for it. Actually less. Even mine.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one regrets buying a two door. There are people who regret buying a four door, however

GameWarden

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would say this might apply to fishing poles as well. Anyone try and get a 7' plus fishing pole in a 2 door? I know in my more door, they go quite a ways into the back seat roof space.
Roof racks make it work for me. They gave me the rod carrier and some other accessories when I picked it up as some of those customer satisfaction funds.

Cartlin

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F150 short bed
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Only reason I'm getting a 4 door is for the Raptor. Same situation plus dog.
Sponsored