First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did that happen? We could have swapped it prior to shipping your panel if it went out today... and we're not swapping complete kits out for switch panels. You have to pay for the complete kit if you want all of the extra accessories that come with it.
I got the shipping email at 12:34 PM today. Order # 25546
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got the shipping email at 12:34 PM today. Order # 25546
Right, it already shipped. We can't switch it out anymore. You needed to contact us prior to shipping. Please PM us for specific order assistance.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Switch panel installed on this Bronco. This is a local customer's truck we installed a Twin compressor on today with a switch under the hood (no upfitters)

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1655158741132

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Compressor brackets are due back in stock next week! Get those orders in now and secure your place in line. We received another pallet of ARB Compressors today. So we're just waiting on the powder coater to finish with our brackets!

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed my single compressor and bracket. Absolutely no issues. Went flawlessly.
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) D66FEA13-1EFC-444C-8DD2-8F2C31C0A004

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 4D496F21-9703-4063-BDE9-39D91AC00864

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) A8F0229B-A0B3-42C4-8280-9788A2A73F1D

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any time. You just gotta give us till next week to get them in. We did some test fitting tonight and changed some things up, which is why there is a complete kit option now.

The other kit was designed for a different coupler, but this kit is designed to work with the extension hoses/etc... so it'll be a really nice install for under the hood.

I mean we DO have the other switch brackets if you are in a rush. You'll just have some powder coating rubbed off on the edges of the hole as we had to expand those (we didn't get them re-powder coated, so just put a completely new order in with our laser cutter for new ones).
Adam, will the new bracket work with the NPT coupler that comes with the Pump Up Kit? I have the Pressure Control kit which is also NPT based, so don't see a reason to throw JIC in the mix.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam, will the new bracket work with the NPT coupler that comes with the Pump Up Kit? I have the Pressure Control kit which is also NPT based, so don't see a reason to throw JIC in the mix.
no because the one in the pump up kit screws onto the compressor -it’s larger - the one for the hoses has a smaller “nipple” to fit the fittings and hoses

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no because the one in the pump up kit screws onto the compressor -it’s larger - the one for the hoses has a smaller “nipple” to fit the fittings and hoses
Are you saying the NPT coupler is physically too large to fit through the hole on the bracket, and if so, can I simply drill a larger hole in the bracket?

I have no problem buying the JIC coupler, but since I already have to supply my own plumbing for the Pressure Control kit, I figured it made sense to stick with NPT the entire way through and not have to be bothered mixing standards.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you saying the NPT coupler is physically too large to fit through the hole on the bracket, and if so, can I simply drill a larger hole in the bracket?

I have no problem buying the JIC coupler, but since I already have to supply my own plumbing for the Pressure Control kit, I figured it made sense to stick with NPT the entire way through and not have to be bothered mixing standards.
No the NPT fits in the hole but it doesn't connect to the ARB hoses/fittings. There is also no nut on the fitting to hold it onto the bracket. As it's designed to screw onto something. It won't physically stay mounted.

The JIC version has a nut on it that you use to tighten the coupler to something. And then you can screw on the fittings/hoses to that.

You'd need to get your own hoses that are larger with larger openings and then even still your issue will be holding the air coupler TO the bracket, as there is no lock nut on it.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No the NPT fits in the hole but it doesn't connect to the ARB hoses/fittings. There is also no nut on the fitting to hold it onto the bracket. As it's designed to screw onto something. It won't physically stay mounted.

The JIC version has a nut on it that you use to tighten the coupler to something. And then you can screw on the fittings/hoses to that.

You'd need to get your own hoses that are larger with larger openings and then even still your issue will be holding the air coupler TO the bracket, as there is no lock nut on it.
Ah, thank you! I didn't realize one version of the couplers has a retaining nut. Now it makes perfect sense and makes my purchasing decision an easy one. 🙏

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah, thank you! I didn't realize one version of the couplers has a retaining nut. Now it makes perfect sense and makes my purchasing decision an easy one. 🙏
Correct. Trust me. I tried to "re-use" my own coupler and sure it fits, but then yeah... no way to secure it. They make the other one for that reason as it has the retaining nut

1/4" NPT Version
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1655689080072

JIC Flared End Version
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1655689104935

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick Update

For those waiting on their compressor/bracket order to ship... we just stopped by our painter to inspect the powder coating. It didn't meet our standards. We were only able to grab a few from a batch that passed, so those orders have shipped. The rest of the orders will ship next week as they are re-doing the job.

Sorry for the slight delay but that's how we roll here. We won't ship out a sub-par product.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These kits are on sale right now for those who have been waiting to grab one!

Check out our site at http://www.4x4TruckLEDs.com

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GOOD NEWS

I just picked up a batch of these from the powder coater. It's not ALL of our brackets but it'll get about 90% of the orders shipped out Friday (July 8th). The rest should ship out early next week.

They had a batch that didn't pass inspection so they are re-painting the rest. But this will get a BIG chunk of the orders out from folks who have been patiently waiting.

We DO NOT plan to use this powder coater again. We'll be using one of our other "go to" powder coaters. We use about 3-4 of them here on the island, but with the holidays a few of them had closed down shop for a week.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BAD NEWS

We just started opening the brackets from our powder coater to get things shipped. More then 1/2 the work is getting rejected. They got scratched during packaging and this is unacceptable to us. It's all cosmetic but we want you guys (our customers) to have a PERFECT item.

About 1/2 the orders are going out today. You'll get a tracking # by about 4pm (EST) if your order shipped today.

If you don't get a tracking # today you WILL be sent an email advising you of the delay. The 2nd batch of our brackets are being painted early next week so we should have the remaining brackets mid-week next week.

Again, you WILL get an email from us later IF your order didn't go out today advising you of the delay. We'll also give you the option to take a slightly scratched bracket (minor scratches, in fact, look below and you'll see a photo of the rejections. It's not a lot of damage at all but doesn't pass our quality control standards). So again, IF you want us to ship one that is NOT perfect we'll give you that option in todays email and we can then ship it right away.

Sorry for these delays. We usually keep these in stock but the painter REALLY dropped a wrench in our production.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1657295413028

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1657295420260
Sponsored