Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"With regards to building stock units, we said we would prioritize building reservation orders before stock orders as long as there are parts available to build reserved Broncos," it added. "Production for Broncos with high demand options, such as the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, hard top and Sasquatch package, has always been constrained by the availability of parts to assemble those Broncos."
In conclusion, so long as you don't need a roof or an engine on your Bronco, we can build it!
Sponsored

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep 2dr Rubicon, 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmā€¦.I re-submitted my order today (2-door Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, tow package, Lux packageā€¦all the constraint stuff). My dealer is not one of the large dealers, and I was originally #21 out of 24 Bronco orders, and after some deliveries and/or cancellations I am up to around #17. Not sure how the allocation thing will affect my order. Does anyone know what the formula is that Ford determines how many Broncos a dealer will be allocated?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know what the formula is that Ford determines how many Broncos a dealer will be allocated?
Typically they use this formula: "your place in line" minus 1

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because Tesla doesn't service their vehicles and uses an entirely outsourced repair network. Then works against that network by forcing equipment purchases on shops and de-contenting vehicles.

That entirely ignores the fact that Tesla underproduces replacement parts, leaving a large percentage of those needing repairs/bodywork without their car for months at a time*.

*Friend owns a Tesla approved body shop and their average turnaround time for a Tesla is currently over 90 days due to parts availability. Pre covid that average was...... 60 days, due to parts availability.

So yes, their "system" works for the monetary transaction, but it falls apart immediately afterward. If Ford ran their same system, based on the way B6g members freak out on here, there would be many, many, many customers angry with their ownership experience. Thankfully most people who own a Tesla don't do so as their only source of transportation.
I got a jeep gladiator, going 3.5 months without it for a simple shock, the eta gets postponed every 2 weeks

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He said Iā€™m still a priority 10 in their ordering system, and sent me the purchase order to confirm it. I wouldnā€™t move off the 2dr, so the MIC top was probably the biggest hang upā€¦.dropped from the 2.7 Auto to 2.3 MT and dropped Sas to help the build but too late to help since I got the pushed to MY22 email the following week. Then all those 2dr BL, Lux, Sas, 2,7s got picked up on the last, or next to last 2021 scheduling cycle. Every scheduled build I saw that week had a later timestamp than mine, so who knows at this point. Probably jinxed, or didnā€™t hold my mouth rightā€¦.or Ford has been reading my Mail and posts. šŸ™‚
šŸ˜‚ Hope you changed it back to your original order, AND get it soon.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
šŸ˜‚ Hope you changed it back to your original order, AND get it soon.
That I did. I just did a new build for my reorder on Friday (as long as pricing is favorable). The new build is a Race Red 2dr WT, 2.7, Sas, Lux, HD modular bumper, Tube steps, Roof Racks, floor liners, cargo mat. Seemed to get a little more bang for the buck on the 2022 WT vs BL since I donā€™t plan on doing much rock crawling but lots of dirt road driving.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hell walk into any car dealership right now and try to buy a car below MSRP, theyā€™ll laugh in your face. Supply chain and inflation is a massive issue across the country.
Seriously? Grainger is offering Wranglers and Gladiators below MSRP. No dealer constraints on factory orders from Jeep. About 90 days to get a Wrangler and about 120 for a Gladiator....somehow they are managing to build enough to meet demand...

Right now the Bronco is the greatest gift to Jeep sales...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Won't be years for me, I'm about six months out at my small dealer.
Look at your bolded statement.

That's why is doesn't impact you. Now think... if you were at a small dealership and not a high volume top 150 dealership how this policy will impact those reservation holders?

Congrats to you, you happened to order from a golden goose, top 150 volume dealer that Ford loves. Good on you. Enjoy your Bronco.
I ordered from a small dealer in Northeast Ohio, I am a 7/18 reservation holder and I will be scheduled first quarter. I'm not being affected by what you all are complaining about. Stop throwing all "small dealers" in the same camp.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell walk into any car dealership right now and try to buy a car below MSRP, theyā€™ll laugh in your face. Supply chain and inflation is a massive issue across the country.
What about the few Jeep dealers I know offering 4-6% below invoice on '22 models and the 2 Ford dealerships offering just above invoice for a '22 SD Tremor?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That I did. I just did a new build for my reorder on Friday (as long as pricing is favorable). The new build is a Race Red 2dr WT, 2.7, Sas, Lux, HD modular bumper, Tube steps, Roof Racks, floor liners, cargo mat. Seemed to get a little more bang for the buck on the 2022 WT vs BL since I donā€™t plan on doing much rock crawling but lots of dirt road driving.
Mud and dirt roads where i'm at. And Snow. My '86 was horrible on roads with four or more inches of snow, but damn i miss that bad boy.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Won't be years for me, I'm about six months out at my small dealer.

I ordered from a small dealer in Northeast Ohio, I am a 7/18 reservation holder and I will be scheduled first quarter. I'm not being affected by what you all are complaining about. Stop throwing all "small dealers" in the same camp.
Lol. Ok. The way the allocation formula works, there will be Bronco orders at your small dealer that will probably be sweating it out. Just because you project as a first quarter build, which Iā€™m unsure how anyone would know that after the last 6 months, doesnā€™t mean another buyer there wonā€™t get screwed by Ford moving the goal posts.

Congrats on your first quarter Bronco! Enjoy the ride when you get it. Please update us on your journey.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. Ok. The way the allocation formula works, there will be Bronco orders at your small dealer that will probably be sweating it out. Just because you project as a first quarter build, which Iā€™m unsure how anyone would know that after the last 6 months, doesnā€™t mean another buyer there wonā€™t get screwed by Ford moving the goal posts.

Congrats on your first quarter Bronco! Enjoy the ride when you get it. Please update us on your journey.
Can't project with any certainty obviously and note I said "scheduled" first quarter, not built and delivered. I didn't provide any of the logic behind my seemingly bold statement. He has had at least ten delivered in the past four months, if he only gets 12 more in the next six months (not likely, should seemingly be double that), there are only six people in front of me so probability is good. Also, I bought the smaller engine which is in much lower demand so that won't hurt either. His dealer rep was just in yesterday telling him that 2.7's and Squatch are still a very big problem. All that being said, I am being optimistic, if not for any of these reasons I stated above then because the alternative is boring and exhausting and life is just too short to lash out all day everyday like people do on this Forum.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, this is not logical at all. Everyone has been on some allocation from the beginning. My dealer is on the top 150 list. They got 60 2021 Broncos allocated and had over 100 orders, at MSRP. My order is going to be 2022. My order will be included in their 2022 allocation. So, how does your statement apply to me?

You know, basically a couple dealerships tried to scam the system, very clearly knowing what they were doing, and they took a whole pack of Bronco order holders with them. No one other than those people are negatively impacted by any of this. So, tell me why I should be pissed off at Ford?
Easy. When we first signed on for the reservation Ford claimed we would be first to get our Broncos. This is turned out to be not true. We can't control allocations or who they're going to. A person can have a very early reservation and still may have to wait years for a delivery. It's the dealers that control Ford. Ford's promise was broken.
Sponsored