First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At my event in VA, they had a hat, mug, and Keychain if you were a reservation holder. The lady seemed a bit miffed when I asked to have all three. Everyone got a cheap carabiner Bronco keychain.
I was at two events in Northern VA and just got carabiners for the kids and I have two day one reservations. Pretty lame.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dimension from b pillar to b pillar by shoulder area on the 4 door.

does lux package still have same plug in USB ports upfront or is one deleted to make way for wireless charging

photo of gauge cluster showing tank gauge and miles to empty

general sense / gut reaction of 4 door cargo area in person. I know we have the dimensions, but does it seem adequate for a long road trip for a family of 4?

Thanks!
M

In my opinion, no. You will need a roof rack or one of those carriers that mount in the tow hitch.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clutch is soft, kind of car like (not like a truck). Shifter has short throws, and you pull the ring up for crawler and reverse. Was at a dealer event in Carlsbad.
Most of my manual vehicles have not had shifter lockouts for any gears including reverse. They were older vehicles though.

It seems the thing these days is to have lockouts. I rented a manual car with pull-up ring lockout and had some difficulties engaging reverse. For people with this style of lockout, does it become more second nature using it over time?

UpstateNY4x4

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ML350, 2019 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the love of God...can we please get some speaker sizes out of these events?

Everyone wanting to know how much the rear seats recline? Seriously, are you all not purchasers/drivers???🙄

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of my manual vehicles have not had shifter lockouts for any gears including reverse. They were older vehicles though.

It seems the thing these days is to have lockouts. I rented a manual car with pull-up ring lockout and had some difficulties engaging reverse. For people with this style of lockout, does it become more second nature using it over time?
It becomes second nature.

my ‘99 Cougar and ‘11 Stang both had em

Bblake12

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2021 Black Diamond Bronco, 2012 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pics? Want to see that bd.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks I saw that also, IDK the guy at the event I was at said they don't recline. I guess we will find out in a month or so. I didn't try to recline them.
Order guide states only 4-door reclines. Not 2-door.

Perhaps that’s the confusion?

(also OP in the other thread said the marketing people at their event didn’t know it reclined until they showed them)

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohhhh. They had one at my show. It was nice! I almost considered changing And absolutely would if I could get the mid without it. The throw is short like a sports car and the knob has a really nice design where you can fit your fingers
I can confirm this. I got to shift a parked 7-speed BL. Crisp, short throws. Very sporty - my father’s JK feels like shifting an 18-wheeler by comparison