First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m at the dealership that has my Big Bend order but having second thoughts. I keep wishing I got a Badlands instead. Dealer also left off my aux switches and I didn’t notice so I’m a little annoyed. Im debating holding out for what I really want even if I find one with a slight arm, but what say you guys? Adaptive cruise just makes driving long distances so much more comfortable to me.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at the dealership that has my Big Bend order but having second thoughts. I keep wishing I got a Badlands instead. Dealer also left off my aux switches and I didn’t notice so I’m a little annoyed. Im debating holding out for what I really want even if I find one with a slight arm, but what say you guys? Adaptive cruise just makes driving long distances so much more comfortable to me.
Get it now. Always time to look for a Badlands later.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion? Buy the Big Bend, give it a few months... and if you decide you don't like it start looking for a different Bronco and trade in your Big Bend.

Realistically your only hope if you really want adaptive cruise control equipped Bronco in a timely manner is to buy an Outer Banks. Badlands and Wildtraks are going to have a fairly large wait time attached to them.

BUFFBRONCOS

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would have to agree. Buy the big bend and find the other one.

Robe81

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (Area 51, Black Diamond, M7)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy it. Who knows when you'll be able to get another one.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say…let it go and buy what you want. The market is softening. You know the saying..:”pay a lot now or pay a lot more later.”

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The switches can be added. There are several DIY vids on here. Personally I am not a fan of adaptive cruise. I do not like the feeling when the computer takes control. I have been approaching cars and start to change lanes just as it chops the power.

Buy now. Drive it until you can place a new order. By then, you may decide to keep it.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot depends on your finances and needs. If you have money to burn, or desperately need a new vehicle, then buy it and order another. If neither of those are true, then wait and get exactly what you want. The days of flipping Broncos for a profit are ending, so you'll likely take a hit if you go to sell or trade in a year. However, who knows what will happen with supply, heck you can't even order right now, so maybe buy it.

Gris

Badlands
First Name
Gris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd pass and start actively searching dealers. I've been kicking around the idea of buying one for a couple years now but wasn't ready. I just got mine this week. Monday I decided to throw my hat in. Tuesday I searched every dealer within a 200 mile radius for my "deal-breaker" build. Tuesday night I found one that another customer rejected, Wednesday I brought it home.

'23 4door Badlands with a hard top were my minimum expectations. I ended up with a Badlands that had the Lux package and a couple additional upgrades.

Granted, probably used up any drop of good luck I had in the bank for the next few years, but it can happen.

As I understand it a lot of customers who had orders are getting frustrated and dropping out.

Badlands was my primary requirement because of the swaybar disconnect. I can't wait to wheel her!

Good luck!
Sponsored