Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here I am thinking about buying a turbo timer and ford wants to shut the car off with no cool down multiple times per drive.

Definitely gonna find a shop to flash that off permanently

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatā€™s up fam! As we (hopefully) approach delivery or build schedule, I wanted to start getting some things in line as far as day one accessories.

does anyone have an experience with auto start/stop eliminators? It drove me nuts in the AT4. I get thereā€™s a switch, but Iā€™d like to disable the feature completely. Are there any cons? Any companies you have experience with that may launch a bronco specific one?

thanks in advance!
If itā€™s hot like it is in austin it doesnā€™t turn off

7D9D4ED5-2364-4D66-B6F2-7BDA010E2D48.jpeg

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO ... no it gets very over exaggerated. My AC still works on those 98 degree days here in Minnesota and I can time the re-start by being aware of my surroundings and easing off the brake pedal without moving forward.
This is exactly right. People need to be salty about something. They have chosen this.

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always wonder exactly what about it drives people nuts. Can you go in to more detail on that? Iā€™ve only ridden in 1 vehicle that had it and after the first 1-2 times it just didnā€™t bother me.
It moves the vehicle. It may be petty but, I simply do not want it. If it were smoother I would be ok with it. I like to get out in traffic as the drivers here in Maine are horrible. Canā€™t quite do 45 but also cant slow in a 35. Its very odd. Anyway, you have to gun it as they leave little space to get out in traffic but follow far enough where you cant get out unless you gun it. Thats where this feature is a pain in the butt. It knocks the car to life.. i clearly do not explain things well. But, thats what I have.

Ironmomof3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Auto start stop suddenly stopped working on my Bronco and hasn't worked in a couple of weeks. It doesn't show any error messages. Should I be happy? or worried?
I think it may have stopped working when I had my doors off for a while. But it's not working with the doors on either.
I searched to see if anyone else's stopped working. I noticed yesterday that mine was no longer working. Would be nice to know why it stopped working.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I searched to see if anyone else's stopped working. I noticed yesterday that mine was no longer working. Would be nice to know why it stopped working.

Any of these conditions apply? Page 165 in the manual.

Ford Bronco Auto start stop eliminator 1631129647541

Ironmomof3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of these conditions apply? Page 165 in the manual.

Ford Bronco Auto start stop eliminator 1631129647541
Thanks! The only thing on this list could be the temp is too high. But, it's been hot in TX since I picked it up from the dealer last month and it was working until a couple days ago.
Sponsored