First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANGS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@FORD PARTS GUY while you're here, can you tell us if Jim Click has a commitment to no ADM at all the Tucson Jim Click dealerships? It's been weeks since the launch and 150,000+ reservations, yet nobody has posted any info about any Tucson dealerships on this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

Seems crazy there are no Tucson entries yet, being a city of almost a million people in one of the hearts of Bronco country.
No ADM's at our dealerships on Bronco.
@FORD PARTS GUY while you're here, can you tell us if Jim Click has a commitment to no ADM at all the Tucson Jim Click dealerships? It's been weeks since the launch and 150,000+ reservations, yet nobody has posted any info about any Tucson dealerships on this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

Seems crazy there are no Tucson entries yet, being a city of almost a million people in one of the hearts of Bronco country.
No ADM's on Bronco at our dealerships.
Sponsored

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to hear that Jim Click Ford has no ADM on Broncos. Makes it an easy choice for those of us in Tucson. Thanks for the good news!

Shuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
service1stwindows.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
John Nissen is the GM at Earnhardt Ford in Chandler. Send him an email or give him a call and explain that you are part of a Bronco6G forum group that is deciding where to purchase your Broncos. I bet they will honor the x plan on non First Edition Broncos.

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Made a reservation at Sanderson Ford today. They called within 5 mins of making it, wasn't expecting that. So far they are off to a good start ;)

Barefootbronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no doubt in my mind that they are banking on that. My dealer in New Mexico basically dared me to back out and said they had a huge list of people waiting to buy my Bronco if I balked. Just pissed me off more and guaranteed I won't stay with them.
What dealership?

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm starting to think that we need to pool our shipping from Granger, the way the Colorado forum members are doing.
Deliberately pooling 6 Broncos together, saves them about $200.
$450 vs $650 or so.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm starting to think that we need to pool our shipping from Granger, the way the Colorado forum members are doing.
Deliberately pooling 6 Broncos together, saves them about $200.
$450 vs $650 or so.
good plan on paper but it depends on the timeline all 6 vehicles are delivered to the dealership ... even if they are all the same trim with the same exact options and packages they will not all arrive at the the same time

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made a reservation at Sanderson Ford today. They called within 5 mins of making it, wasn't expecting that. So far they are off to a good start ;)
Who was the contact at Sanderson? I'm looking around at changing my dealership since they haven't responded to an email I sent weeks ago.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who was the contact at Sanderson? I'm looking around at changing my dealership since they haven't responded to an email I sent weeks ago.
I would talk to Mike Gilbert. He's my salesman and I've done business with him for a long time. He'll take good care of you

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
good plan on paper but it depends on the timeline all 6 vehicles are delivered to the dealership ... even if they are all the same trim with the same exact options and packages they will not all arrive at the the same time
Yup.
If you read through the Colorado Granger thread, some people will end up having their Bronco sit at Granger for a minute before 6 going to Colorado show up.

You can pay the extra money for a single load and get it immediately, (+$200 or so) if you have the cheddar.

Personally, I'd be happy to wait even an extra month or so, to save +$1400 minimum.
Over these AZ dealers, who won't even promise no ADM.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup.
If you read through the Colorado Granger thread, some people will end up having their Bronco sit at Granger for a minute before 6 going to Colorado show up.

You can pay the extra money for a single load and get it immediately, (+$200 or so) if you have the cheddar.

Personally, I'd be happy to wait even an extra month or so, to save +$1400 minimum.
Over these AZ dealers, who won't even promise no ADM.
Below is what the GSM at Sanderson said to me about ADM's.

Sanderson has long had a policy of not doing additional dealer markup (ADM’s) and we are not going to start. This has been the case on all our specialty vehicles GT, GT 350/500 and Raptors, because of this we are already referenced in many Blogs and forums.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Below is what the GSM at Sanderson said to me about ADM's.

Sanderson has long had a policy of not doing additional dealer markup (ADM’s) and we are not going to start. This has been the case on all our specialty vehicles GT, GT 350/500 and Raptors, because of this we are already referenced in many Blogs and forums.
Cool.

That will make an acceptable deal for people who can't wait.

I'm going with Granger.
Their $2000 off invoice is still the best deal around. By far.

The catch is that, thanks to Ford changing how Broncos are allocated, getting your reservation with Granger means you are at the back of the line.
You will have to wait until the end of 2021 to get yours, at the soonest.

The warranty on my current ride doesn't expire until mid-2022.
So I'm no rush to replace it. Just would like to.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would talk to Mike Gilbert. He's my salesman and I've done business with him for a long time. He'll take good care of you
Does Sanderson have any add-ons?