Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After looking about this forum and the utoobs I think I would like it if I could get my base with 32s on the steels, metal bumpers and rubber floors. Pricing it out $600 for better rubber and a $200 for a rubber floor is about as far as I want to go paying for options. We will see what is possible under a grand when build time comes. Not planning on financing so all the add ons are real $ to me.
exactly why I considered Black Diamond.
pretty solid set up with the black Steelies and 32s I think. Locking rear.
but I bet you could have the V6 and Squatch on the base for Maybe less than the Diamond.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my guess too for pricing, which will be nice, really hoping to stay around the $38k after all said in done
Iā€™m thinking $38K-$40K Include shipping/delivery before taxes and fees to be honest. Engine and transmission are a couple grand at least and thinking $5K for the Sasquatch upgrades. Hoping less for sure, but look at the Big Bend trim. Try and find $5K there above the Base and then take a look at the Sasquatch with 10-spd and engine upgrade.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m thinking $38K-$40K Include shipping/delivery before taxes and fees to be honest. Engine and transmission are a couple grand at least and thinking $5K for the Sasquatch upgrades. Hoping less for sure, but look at the Big Bend trim. Try and find $5K there above the Base and then take a look at the Sasquatch with 10-spd and engine upgrade.

In an F-150 the upgrade from base 3.3 N/A 6 spd to 2.7 TT 10 spd is about 1K. Or so I've read in this forum.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In an F-150 the upgrade from base 3.3 N/A 6 spd to 2.7 TT 10 spd is about 1K. Or so I've read in this forum.
That would certainly be nice! More money for accessories! Hereā€™s hoping! :D

Sponsored

Jdyecfr

Base
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like this combo with the carbonized gray

most likely will be my choice if I finally pull the trigger and reserve one
I reserved mine. Planning carbonized grey, squatch, 4 door with V-6 and hard roof... just want the pricing to come out. Estimate atleast 39-40K ?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my guess too for pricing, which will be nice, really hoping to stay around the $38k after all said in done
That's where I'm going. I figure 38k, 40k out the door. Ready to go day one.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved mine. Planning carbonized grey, squatch, 4 door with V-6 and hard roof... just want the pricing to come out. Estimate atleast 39-40K ?
I hope you are right.
Looking at the Wildtrack setup, its the big bend with squatch, mid package, V6 and auto and its 50k, so those three packages add 15k to the big bend....

Base squatch and v6 may be 10-12k

Have I mentioned we need the build and price and need it now....

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I finally reserved one...
I plan on a 2 dr base with Sasquatch in carbonized gray..

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked and answered in the previous 30 pages, I read through half of it and didn't see it.

Thinking about getting the Base and if the Sasquatch pkg is too expensive, putting 33's on it. Given the specs, could that be done after market without lifts? Or would I need any other mods to make it work based on what we know?

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm playing with that idea also, but the heated seats of the Big Bend and Black Diamond are tough for me to get past.....but that price point though!!!

edit... of course, Sasquatch.
A lot of detail & upfitter shops can install aftermarket seat/seatback heaters using stock seats, cloth, leather or vinyl, without screwing up the load sensors for the airbags. Cheaper than jumping a couple of trim levels and option packages. Wait until the Broncos are closer to hitting the ground and call around the "pimp my ride" places in your area.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked and answered in the previous 30 pages, I read through half of it and didn't see it.

Thinking about getting the Base and if the Sasquatch pkg is too expensive, putting 33's on it. Given the specs, could that be done after market without lifts? Or would I need any other mods to make it work based on what we know?
it should be fine, other trims come stock with 33s with no lift. the base rims are 16", which, with 33s, would give you a bit more sidewall than i read online would be a good idea... but that was just the internet and i have no idea what i am talking about.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it should be fine, other trims come stock with 33s with no lift. the base rims are 16", which, with 33s, would give you a bit more sidewall than i read online would be a good idea... but that was just the internet and i have no idea what i am talking about.
Why would to much sidewall be bad?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know what I'm talking about either but I assume I would need to upgrade to the 17" wheel. Would like to get the dealer to do it for before I drive it off the lot. I would think the 17's with 33's would be fine given it's standard on the Badlands, but don't know if the stock Badland wheel wells are larger than the Base to accommodate it.
Sponsored