Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is a reasonable price for a set of Badlands Wildtrack 35” wheels and tires? A guy locally wants $2500 for the set of 5 with TPMS installed. And the bigger question is would my base 2dr manual 2.3 safely accept them?
Seems hi to me
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up today. Dealer threw in the running boards (Customer satisfaction cash) and installed the JCR Baja bar...

1643842975939.png
I'm not normally a fan of black but that looks really good

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is a reasonable price for a set of Badlands Wildtrack 35” wheels and tires? A guy locally wants $2500 for the set of 5 with TPMS installed. And the bigger question is would my base 2dr manual 2.3 safely accept them?
Sounds fair to me, the wheels alone expensive, tires that size run around $350+ each, TPMS are an added bonus. They will fit but the crash bars up front need to be removed. For that reason I will only go up to 33's.

ievolve

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds fair to me, the wheels alone expensive, tires that size run around $350+ each, TPMS are an added bonus. They will fit but the crash bars up front need to be removed. For that reason I will only go up to 33's.
I found some 33’s K02 and wheels off a badlands for $1k, I’m going that route.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands sasquatch I believe have the same wheels as every models sasquatch package, then there's the Wildtrak wheels (basically sas wheels) which have the beauty rings painted black (and maybe a dull black finish). So for the guys powder coating the rings, maybe worth $100-$150 more. The last set of Sas (5 wheels/TPMS) I saw listed locally were asking $1800 they were new take offs and the ad was 2 weeks old.
As more people get there Broncos prices will go down. I've seen the Base/BB/OBX takeoffs selling for the same price as the tires alone +mount/balance. I think today $1800 isn't out of line and in a year take offs "sets", will sell for the same cost as a set of tires alone. IMO.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I said what i said....
Someone on B6g called it “Fancy Black” - After seeing AMB several times in real life, I think that’s a good description. It usually looks black, but sometimes you see the blue or you see the blue flake when you get up close and personal with it!

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty dead set on ordering my base 2 door manual, I'm just worried about the wait. Is it really going to take that much longer than sucking it up and getting a 4 door softie?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty dead set on ordering my base 2 door manual, I'm just worried about the wait. Is it really going to take that much longer than sucking it up and getting a 4 door softie?
Less parts, faster build.

My base 2 door sas manual build is scheduled 3/7, and i see lots 2 doors lately too. Just stay away from 2.7 and you're good

Get what u want, but if you haven't ordered yet, any vehical wil be a while

Sponsored

ievolve

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered 3 weeks ago and had my 3/7 build date within days. I bought the spec that no one wants though... base 2.3 manual with literally nothing except the aux switches, in eruption green. All my buddies who ordered last summer and are still waiting are pissed, lol

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered 3 weeks ago and had my 3/7 build date within days. I bought the spec that no one wants though... base 2.3 manual with literally nothing except the aux switches, in eruption green. All my buddies who ordered last summer and are still waiting are pissed, lol
Damn I ordered mine Jan 5, same build just carbonized grey, and don't have a date yet. Good for you!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you got a 2Dr scheduled that quick?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Consider waiting for a nice sale from Discount Tire or some other online tire shop. I got my Cooper AT 32" tires for $75 each after the rebates.

Not sure what's available in Bronco bolt patter wheels and size so far, but you should be able to do significantly better than $2500 by shopping around. (Unless prices have changed drastically, I got my tires a couple years ago.)

For gearing, I think your base came with 4.46 diffs, which should be ok for 35" tires. Maybe someday you will want to install a mild 1" puck lift.

Edit: just saw you got a good deal on Badlands tires/wheels, nice