2Dr Base
Oxford White
2.7L Auto
Sasquatch
Aux switches
Sound Deadening Headliner
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry

I would like to have some of the creature comforts available in other packages and of course the electronic sway bar disconnect, but not for all of the baked in costs to go along with it, especially knowing I was squatching it. Going up trim levels felt (to me) like spending several grand for essentially a different badge on the side and some color options. Going from base Squatch to BB squatch (1 trim level up) was essentially a $5k upcharge for two tone cloth and a different color dashboard! I can get gorgeous custom leather seat covers and put armor (and a winch) all the way around this thing for the same money!

This isn't my daily driver so I'm not poo-pooing anyone who has a more legit reason to pay for the price of admission for upgrades like a better stereo, adaptive cruise control, etc. it just didn't make sense for my needs (weekend hooning). I've been dancing the manual swaybar disco for 20 years, I can do it for another 20! I'm happy as hell with my base!
Sponsored

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I just haven't done it before so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of credit for the existing tires. Also not sure if a dealer would entertain changing the size given warranty issues.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Ford isn’t going to void your warranty for changing a tire size. Dealer might not give you crap for those tires if they have no other purpose for them. I would just go to an independent tire shop and get whatever you want. Sell the other tires on Craigslist or something.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my order today:

2Dr Base
Oxford White
2.7L Auto
Sasquatch
Aux switches
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry

I would like to have some of the creature comforts available in other packages and of course the electronic sway bar disconnect, but not for all of the baked in costs to go along with it, especially knowing I was squatching it. Going up trim levels felt (to me) like spending several grand for essentially a different badge on the side and some color options. Going from base Squatch to BB squatch (1 trim level up) was essentially a $5k upcharge for two tone cloth and a different color dashboard! I can get gorgeous custom leather seat covers and put armor (and a winch) all the way around this thing for the same money!

This isn't my daily driver so I'm not poo-pooing anyone who has a more legit reason to pay for the price of admission for upgrades like a better stereo, adaptive cruise control, etc. it just didn't make sense for my needs (weekend hooning). I've been dancing the manual swaybar disco for 20 years, I can do it for another 20! I'm happy as hell with my base!
I placed my order today:

2Dr Base
Oxford White
2.7L Auto
Sasquatch
Aux switches
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this truck capable of basically adding whatever you want after. So choose 2 or 4 door, type of engine and upgrade when you can or want. At its base it was promoted to be a very capable off-roader was it not ? The rest like lego add if you want later.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 4 door, wait for aftermarket heated seats, remote start, etc , wait for chinese android in dash replacements. Probably won't ever see aftermarket support for 360 cameras though
Order Placed:
2Dr Base
AntiMatter Blue
2.7l
Auto
Roof Rails
Heavy Duty Bumper
Brush Guard
Switches
Sound Deadening
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry

Going to LineX the roof white, Paint the steelies and grill white and throw some BF 33" KO2's on her
AMB with white sounds gorgeous, please post pics when done

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
See post #2,051....went 2.3 with Sasquatch. Went for weight and money savings. If not enough, I'll just get a tune.
Does the tube require premium?
Does the 2.7 require premium, or “just to get the advertised numbers.”

Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am so excited, I changed my order from a black diamond to:

2Dr
Antimatter Blue
2.7L w/ 10 spd. Auto
Steel Bumper
Aux switches
Roof Rails
Brush guard
Floor Liners
Keyless Entry

All of that for 36k!? a steal.

I am planning on giving her a 2.5 inch lift (which should be available because my july 17 reservation will be early 2022), a set of 15" american racing baja 172 machined rims, and BFG K02 35" tires. I am not too worried about gearing, at the end of the day I am not going to be racing or anything extreme. I have been in a similarly geared jeep with 35's (the engine was also much weaker) and I genuinely didn't notice a huge difference. Once I calibrate the speedometer it should be dandy!

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 1614719702970

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am so excited, I changed my order from a black diamond to:

2Dr
Antimatter Blue
2.7L w/ 10 spd. Auto
Steel Bumper
Aux switches
Roof Rails
Brush guard
Floor Liners
Keyless Entry

All of that for 36k!? a steal.

I am planning on giving her a 2.5 inch lift (which should be available because my july 17 reservation will be early 2022), a set of 15" american racing baja 172 machined rims, and BFG K02 35" tires. I am not too worried about gearing, at the end of the day I am not going to be racing or anything extreme. I have been in a similarly geared jeep with 35's (the engine was also much weaker) and I genuinely didn't notice a huge difference. Once I calibrate the speedometer it should be dandy!

1614719702970.png
That is literally the EXACT same build I have to a "T". I'm going to LineX the top white put 33's on it, plasti dip the steelies white (May switch to the Fifteen52 Analogs). Paint the grill white, with Red Lettering. Throw some round lights on the bumper and across the roof and call it a day.

I agree for the price it's a solid build.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is literally the EXACT same build I have to a "T". I'm going to LineX the top white put 33's on it, plasti dip the steelies white (May switch to the Fifteen52 Analogs). Paint the grill white, with Red Lettering. Throw some round lights on the bumper and across the roof and call it a day.

I agree for the price it's a solid build.
That's going to look really sweet.

Are you going to lift at all to get 33s on it? I am shooting for 33s too and consuming everything possible that people have theorized on what tire sizes will fit. Seems like a safe bet that the 33s will fit no problem but am still worried

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's going to look really sweet.

Are you going to lift at all to get 33s on it? I am shooting for 33s too and consuming everything possible that people have theorized on what tire sizes will fit. Seems like a safe bet that the 33s will fit no problem but am still worried
No lift. 33's will fit just fine without a lift. Lot's of the other trims have 33's without any lift. The Sasquatch with the 35's has less than 1" of lift.