Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wish the base had the option for the full LED headlights, looking around online and they're pretty pricey.

Also has anyone sold their base grill? I have one sitting that I need to post up FS
What are you trying to sell the base grill for?
Sponsored

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can anyone who has recently received their 4 door base confirm if we actually do get an armrest with maybe a cup holder in the back seat now? Pulled this screen shot from the 360 view from my tracker.
CFD27FDD-39D0-493E-B844-5C015A3C1E54.png

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can anyone who has recently received their 4 door base confirm if we actually do get an armrest with maybe a cup holder in the back seat now? Pulled this screen shot from the 360 view from my tracker.
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread CFD27FDD-39D0-493E-B844-5C015A3C1E54
no armrest or cupholders

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Impatiently waiting for my base model! If youā€™ve been driving one for a while, whatā€™re your thoughts so far? What would you suggest I get before delivery to have on hand at day 1? Thanks!
I upped the tires to 265/75/16 Falken atW3 to get 3.15" snow rated tires, the tailgate table, MOLLE Ford seat covers. Ford tube steps. You can get 15/20% off from a dealer like Levittown Ford or most of the Ford OEM parts resellers. Also made a shelf for the back that sits where the top bolts on. 42x42 inch to allow my icebox/fridge, but you could go bigger length wise.
Also adding Polk DB4x and 5x speakers with the Polk amp.

Sponsored

novelty79

Base
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2 Door, '21 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely love my base! Upgrading things as I go, and it drives like a dream. I havenā€™t driven a stick regularly in 20 years and had forgotten how fun it can be!

F49CF425-CCC3-4931-B88E-52F5948B569C.jpeg

3F9EC940-7378-440A-9519-A53D8B57DC6C.jpeg

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely love my base! Upgrading things as I go, and it drives like a dream. I havenā€™t driven a stick regularly in 20 years and had forgotten how fun it can be!

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 3F9EC940-7378-440A-9519-A53D8B57DC6C

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 3F9EC940-7378-440A-9519-A53D8B57DC6C
Nice! Are those 265 or 285 tires?

novelty79

Base
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! Are those 265 or 285 tires?
285/75/16 Corsa all terrain XL. They were some of the higher rated, ā€œbudgetā€ priced tires of that size and they have been great! They drive well and the look is just what I wanted. Next project is putting a black sprayable, vinyl wrap on the wheels. Want to see how I like the look of black wheels before I put the money down on some different rims.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

285/75/16 Corsa all terrain XL. They were some of the higher rated, ā€œbudgetā€ priced tires of that size and they have been great! They drive well and the look is just what I wanted. Next project is putting a black sprayable, vinyl wrap on the wheels. Want to see how I like the look of black wheels before I put the money down on some different rims.
Let us know what product you end up using. Iā€™m interested.

novelty79

Base
First Name
Em
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let us know what product you end up using. Iā€™m interested.
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 055E9234-E8C1-4735-AB71-942A5CB922B6

Itā€™s this. Got it on Amazon for $100. Iā€™ll post pics after we do it :)
Traveling the next two weeks though, so stay tuned!

Bigfuzzy17

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, BMW 428i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy weekend - Base EG non-squatch has arrived!

Ordered: 12/23/21
Built: 4/29/22
Shipped: 6/1/22
Delivered: 6/7/22

Aux Switches + Floor Mats w/carpet + Mod Bumper

Mods: courtesy of Wild Willies- Akins Ford in Winder GA

Fuel Shok Bronze 17x9 +20
BFG KO2 C-rated 285/70/17
Go Rhino DSS Slider Steps
Speedo Recal
Ceramic Tint
1.25" Level Lift
Aero Hood Deflector

Mods: Personal
Stubby Antenna
Mabett hardshell door pockets
Mabett Trunk storage tray liner
Mabett Rear seat rubberized liners
Mabbett Console tray insert
Ford Titanium Sill plates
4x 4" Kicker Speaker replacements [not installed yet]
IAG Soft top Assist [not installed yet - concerned about very recent forum complaints]
Console Grey Grab Handle
UGA Dawgs Custom Gear Shade [not installed yet]

First Impressions:
*Love the size and ride - went to Austin Off-Rodeo and fell in love with the comfort and grounded road feel - especially off-road - Base with mods is just as smooth
*First EG I have seen, and probably everyone else as I would have had fewer "stares" yesterday up in the N GA & NC MTNS if we were riding a camel
*Soft top is stiff as described by most members, tough to get the rear windows off/on yesterday and today, but I suspect will get easier over time with practice and use - also, the driver and passanger side clamps at the b-pillar are a pain in the a$$ as advertised. Confusing that there is only a release latch handle on the drivers side - after 7 months of manic daily Bronco6g.com research, I had not come across this - glad to see this is normal, but it is a challenge to close/open the top relative to these two latches.
*75 degrees outside and hot as hell in direct sun - Gearshade going on today!
*After 30 miles of FS Road riding, very glad I bought the step/rock sliders - would have been covered in rock chips otherwise.
*KO2's are truly quiet on and off road - I chose these 100% due to member feedback and couldnt be happier

Dealership Experience:
Should have listed this first - This was my 7th new vehicle from Akins Ford in Winder GA dating back to 1988. They have always provided 100% customer satisfaction and this time was no different.
I bought my wife a Bronco Sport in December and ordered the full size at the same time as delivery. Easy process and locked in 2021 pricing and followed their advice to avoid hard-top for 2022 delivery. The entire team here is great and Dayton, my salesman, kept me highly informed of the process.
Paid MSRP [2021] and Akins charges very low dealer fees. For both Sport and Bronco, time with Finance Manager was less than 15 minutes each. These guys have perfected the new car buying process.
Wild Willies Custom is part of the Akins Family and is onsite - Worked with Chad for months to help me make good choices and they completed all mods in less than two days and surpised me with a late FRI delivery. Market pricing with 100% transparency and these guys LOVE Broncos and Ford Pickup mods - if you have seen RealDealNeal videos you know what I mean.

Hope everyone gets their Bronco soon and look forward to meeting the Georgia Bronco members very soon!

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 1655124730530
Sponsored