Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally with you on the interior coloring. I much prefer the blue than the orange.

I think if the 12” screen and front sensors can be done aftermarket, I’ll likely go BD with Sasquatch.
The Orange stitching cries out for the Cyber Orange paint. The BD blue accents are so much better especially with this.
Ford Bronco BD w/ Sasquatch or BL without 1603505759022
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent the better half of the morning building just about all of them. I keep going back to my original the BL, it checks all the boxes and then some. I don't want a MT so by adding the 2.7L you get the 10 speed tranny for $300.00. Plus I have all the tech and sensors on my Lariat Ranger and want them on the Bronco too.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|333A.E5C..SB..881.RET.99P.44T.]

Second would be the BD but I don't like that you can't get the High package. But by adding the Mid package you get the 10 speed for $0 so this is still high on my list too. I going to get a MY22 so I'll still have time to drive myself crazy deciding. ?

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|322A.E5A..SB...RET.M2DZ-78102D30-AA.ESO.99H.64H.]
I hear ya! I’m likely a 22 MY as well. I think ultimately I end up with a BL just to not drive myself crazy with the things I didn’t get.

OP
OP

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Orange stitching cries out for the Cyber Orange paint. The BD blue accents are so much better especially with this.
Ford Bronco BD w/ Sasquatch or BL without 1603505759022
The blue interior isn’t my favorite but I’ll take it all day over the orange.
What a strange decision to tie interior stitching to trim; just bizarre.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands is 98% Sasquatch anyways, tires and rims for $2500 .... not a bad deal, but not really needed either..... for 98% of buyers.
None of my Badlands builds have Squatch.
I don't like the game they're playing, so I may just go BaseManSquatch.... save the coin, buy a Superduty in a few years.
You can get a NICE crew XL under 50.

Im not impressed what 48 to 50k gets me in a Bronco. Oddly enough, 36k BaseManSquatch is a bargain considering all the hardware you get.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands is 98% Sasquatch anyways, tires and rims for $2500 .... not a bad deal, but not really needed either..... for 98% of buyers.
None of my Badlands builds have Squatch.
I don't like the game they're playing, so I may just go BaseManSquatch.... save the coin, buy a Superduty in a few years.
You can get a NICE crew XL under 50.

Im not impressed what 48 to 50k gets me in a Bronco. Oddly enough, 36k BaseManSquatch is a bargain considering all the hardware you get.
This is why I stil havel the BD on my list. It will save me almost $8K over the BL and I'll still have some tech and upgrades. I have my loaded Lariat Ranger for my DD if I decide to keep that too. If not then the BL will move up on the list. Even with that I'll probably never need all the features but it's nice to have them just in case.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I still the BD on my list. It will save me almost $8K over the BL and I'll still have some tech and upgrades. I have my loaded Lariat Ranger for my DD if I decide to keep that too. If not then the BL will move up on the list. Even with that I'll probably never need all the features but it's nice to have them just in case.
Is there any huge difference in driving capability in snow between BD and BL? Won’t be off-roading but definitely will be using it in the snow and that’s my primary reason for buying it.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any huge difference in driving capability in snow between BD and BL? Won’t be off-roading but definitely will be using it in the snow and that’s my primary reason for buying it.
I'd highly doubt it. I use to live in MA and went up north to ME and Canada snowmobiling a lot with a basic 4x4 truck with zero problems. With the terrain management system on these they will be more than capable of handling the snow. One huge reason I moved to the desert was to get away from that stuff. :LOL:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I still the BD on my list. It will save me almost $8K over the BL and I'll still have some tech and upgrades. I have my loaded Lariat Ranger for my DD if I decide to keep that too. If not then the BL will move up on the list. Even with that I'll probably never need all the features but it's nice to have them just in case.
Early on, I was all about the Black Diamond value.
For me, everything gets the Squatch, (except Badlands of course). Squatch is too much of a good value to pass up.
So, if I Squatch anything above the Base, I may as well as get the un-Squatched Badlands.... value-wise.
So I have to choose between 36-38k BaseSquatch or 46-48k Badlands.
I feel ok with the BaseManSquatch....except the lack of heated seats.....not worth 10k though.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One Thing I don’t get. Why don’t automakers do light gray interiors? EVERYONE wants that. We CONSTANTLY ask for it. Yet it never happens. I don’t get life sometimes.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early on, I was all about the Black Diamond value.
For me, everything gets the Squatch, (except Badlands of course). Squatch is too much of a good value to pass up.
So, if I Squatch anything above the Base, I may as well as get the un-Squatched Badlands.... value-wise.
So I have to choose between 36-38k BaseSquatch or 46-48k Badlands.
I feel ok with the BaseManSquatch....except the lack of heated seats.....not worth 10k though.
That's why I spent all morning pricing them all out. For me I don't want the Squatch and like you said the BL is very close to having it. The only other one that comes close to checking the boxes for me is the BD. There are a few things I'd like but they're not necessities unless I sell my Ranger.

If I were you I'd save my money and go with the BaseSquatch. I can find other ways to keep my ass warm with $10K. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One Thing I don’t get. Why don’t automakers do light gray interiors? EVERYONE wants that. We CONSTANTLY ask for it. Yet it never happens. I don’t get life sometimes.
Tell me about it. Try living in the desert when it's been 110+ most of the summer with black leather interior! ?

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me about it. Try living in the desert when it's been 110+ most of the summer with black leather interior! ?
North Carolina is les but also hot. I think a lot of marketing people responsible for Voice of Customer simply suck at their jobs.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were you I'd save my money and go with the BaseSquatch. I can find other ways to keep my ass warm with $10K. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the input. Seriously. It's good to have somebody confirm your logic.

Getting this ironed out and feeling comfortable with it has my excitement RAMPING up!!!!
It's going to be a long 9 to 12 months!!!!

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what kind of a lift is used in the sasquatch package or if 35s will fit without a lift like the Jeep Gladiator? $2500 for slightly bigger tires and different wheels seems a bit pricy when I know I can do it for less if a suspension lift isn't involved.
Sponsored