Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do it right the first time.

Bilstein 5100s are a great budget option.
That's the consensus I'm getting. They seem like they'd be great until I get a better paying job and can afford Fox or King.

OP
OP
Tmurder1776

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't know what limitations there were, but the OP doesn't have Sasquatch AFAICT.
Nope. Got it faster by not ordering it. Plus I didn't have the money for it.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's the consensus I'm getting. They seem like they'd be great until I get a better paying job and can afford Fox or King.
You will be happy with them long term.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lucas

Outer Banks
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You want a set of Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0 Coilovers 1000%. Will not be dissapointed.

They are are my go-to recommendation. Seriously cannot beat them for the price. They come pre-assembled for easy bolt-on installation, fully height adjustable from 1-4", progressive springs rates make for a smooth ride. Perfect for daily driving on pavement, while also more than capable for mild off-roading!

I have these on sale at Panda Motorworks for $1,550 with free shipping right now! Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested or have any questions :)
Hi Caleb, I saw that you mentioned they are on sale for $1,550; when I head to your website, I’m only seeing them at $1,810, could you point me in the right direction? I’m also curious to hear if you have any thoughts on Eibach Stage 1 vs Stage 2? Thank you!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, depends on what type of trails you take on. See you’re in Colorado as well.

Everyone has been helpful, but be careful focusing on price. A few extra hundred may make a big long term difference, so see what your budget is, then see how you can stretch a bit, even if it means saving for a couple more months or finding someone handy who can help you do the install yourself.

Nothing wrong with the Bilsteins being discussed at all, but they are stiff. If you’re coming from a base, may not notice much.

I’ll say be careful of cheap lifts, as they are best for street use only. I’d stay as far away from Rough Country as possible.

What you don’t want is to do this upgrade, then in a year or so feel like you need to do it again.

Maybe try to find pull off badlands as well; they’re good enough.

Of course going FOX is the ultimate, buy once option, but not if you plan to carry a ton of weight. Will feel great though on street and trail.

Good luck with what you decide.

NoSadLands

Badlands
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You want a set of Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0 Coilovers 1000%. Will not be dissapointed.

They are are my go-to recommendation. Seriously cannot beat them for the price. They come pre-assembled for easy bolt-on installation, fully height adjustable from 1-4", progressive springs rates make for a smooth ride. Perfect for daily driving on pavement, while also more than capable for mild off-roading!

I have these on sale at Panda Motorworks for $1,550 with free shipping right now! Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested or have any questions :)
Perhaps you could provide some insight, I’m contemplating running 37s on my badlands non-sas as I really like the look. Will spend 20% off-road mostly sand and occasional dirt/mud but no rock crawling. Will the coilover 2.0 give enough clearance for this?(doing some cutting will be fine) I know I’m opening a can of worms but it feels like I’m going in circles trying to find a viable option for this.

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm back to square one on my suspension after nearly buying a set of takeoffs. I got a set of sasquatch wheels for my two door base and I want to run 33's since it's my daily and I won't be able to fit in the garage at work if I go too tall. Originally I was looking for takeoffs from either a sasquatch or badlands but I could only find stuff from a 4 door and I just don't feel confident in putting it on a two door based off what I've been told.

I've also been looking at aftermarket but everything is so expensive. I'd love to put King or Icon but I just can't afford those. I did see Rancho has a set and I always had Rancho on my old truck and liked it, but I haven't seen anybody that's got them and I don't feel like being a guinea pig. I've also looked at the Ford Performance kit but again, a little pricey.

So, in your opinion, what's the best bang for you bung suspension lift that's good for a daily driver?
Ready lift.

https://www.readylift.com/2021-2024-ford-bronco-3-sst-lift-kit-sasquatch-package-equipped.html

Sponsored

yogi_stvl

Base
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a pair of take offs for my 21 non SAS, but they didn’t come with springs. Any suggestions or can I pull the springs off my current shocks/struts. The take offs were free from a buddy of mine

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing wrong with the Bilsteins being discussed at all, but they are stiff. If you’re coming from a base, may not notice much.

No disagreement with anything you posted except this. They are not stiff. They are firmer. over small bumps but softer than stock elsewhere. They eliminate the harsh ride of the Hitachis on bad roads. They also give far greater stability on corner turn in and while cornering on a bumpy road..

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My .02 just get sas/Badlands takeoffs anyways regardless of whether they came off a 2 or 4 door, etc. the spring rates aren’t that different and u aren’t gonna get anything remotely as nice for takeoff prices. Should be paying in the $500-$700 range for all 4 with takeoffs. The look is perfect for 33s too - I did the same thing.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you only want to run 33s, Badlands or Sasquatch take offs are the best bang for your buck by far. You can find a low mileage set under $500 pretty regularly. Just try to keep the donor weight close, a set from a much heavier Bronco will ride a bit harsh. Been there, done that.

how would you rate this for someone who has non sas but is carrying a good amount of extra weight in the rear for 6-8months with a RTT and other overlanding/camping gear?
You didn't ask me, but make sure you have plenty of rake, because a mouse fart will squat it an inch. Being super soft does make for a great ride though.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No disagreement with anything you posted except this. They are not stiff. They are firmer. over small bumps but softer than stock elsewhere. They eliminate the harsh ride of the Hitachis on bad roads. They also give far greater stability on corner turn in and while cornering on a bumpy road..
Totally agree and I wasn’t very clear, so thanks for providing that.

A lot of people mistake “softer” for better. FOX and King shocks feel that way because they’re tuned for desert running over whoops above 30mph. Most trail runs are at speeds like 12-20mph. Not saying those top shocks can’t handle low speeds or smaller bumps, but just that they’re more made for speed and desert runs over slower trail runs.

The Bilstein will be very good on trails and good in desert with a firmer on road feel. Kings and Fox feel softer to most people on the street and usually require specific tuning for a daily.

Not sure if I’m even making sense here, but big takeaway is anything is better than the stock Hitachi shocks off-road and I know shocks can be pricey and tricky to install and need an alignment after usually, but that’s also why it’s best to get what you need and want the first time and not try to tier such upgrades since that costs more over time.
Sponsored

Last edited: