Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can’t these people give us some good interior shots! (Pssssttt Ford... I know you’re listening!)

Just to fill everyone in, one of the ford engineer insiders at BOF said the interior of the Bronco was their favorite part. Hence why I am so desperate for some interior shots. I’m thinking hose down interior, rugged and with some vintage character.
Sponsored

TTP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there will be a group of people that love the tie handles on the hood.

I will not us them and it looks like an area to rust / fail.

It would be great as an option
Is that what they are for? Are you sure?

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im stoked about the roof rack and tie downs. I use the racks on my GX often. Skis, bikes, kayaks, etc. Its a big buying qualification for me without having to get one of those stupid jungle gyms people put on jeeps.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco has never made a 4 door. With that said this would have sold better in my opinion.
1583886195505.jpeg
Maybe but personally I have zero interest in another SUV like the one you show. I'm very happy Ford went in a different direction.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man the picture of the rear has me puzzled. Red arrow 1 looks like a window sill that allows a window to go down, Red arrow 2 shows some form of attachment that doesnt go with arrow 1 theory, but red arrow 3 shows a line to which suggest a removable item (which I think is side windows),

So my final conclusion based on this photo is that item with orange diamond is permanent. side windows are removable, rear window is retractable, and there is left a rollcage (orange diamond area)

But to throw a wrench into things the green arrow looks like a wiper blade o_O

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those hood tie downs may get distracting on a long trip, Maybe just one in the center would have been a better idea.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know there will be a group of people that love the tie handles on the hood.

I will not us them and it looks like an area to rust / fail.

It would be great as an option

maybe they will be an option ???

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe but personally I have zero interest in another SUV like the one you show. I'm very happy Ford went in a different direction.
X2.

This thing is looking kick-ass.

Pending a few more details...I'm going to buy my first Ford in my 47 years.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im stoked about the roof rack and tie downs. I use the racks on my GX often. Skis, bikes, kayaks, etc. Its a big buying qualification for me without having to get one of those stupid jungle gyms people put on jeeps.
Same, I'm always looking for locations to tie things down on the vehicle. I would find those fender slots useful, if they are not simply for decoration.

Sponsored

Gbcokc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious what other SUV’s are like this out there? A full size with two doors like the oj bronco or k5 blazer.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why can’t these people give us some good interior shots! (Pssssttt Ford... I know you’re listening!)

Just to fill everyone in, one of the ford engineer insiders at BOF said the interior of the Bronco was their favorite part. Hence why I am so desperate for some interior shots. I’m thinking hose down interior, rugged and with some vintage character.

start talking pineapple pizza !!!:LOL:

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man the picture of the rear has me puzzled. Red arrow 1 looks like a window sill that allows a window to go down, Red arrow 2 shows some form of attachment that doesnt go with arrow 1 theory, but red arrow 3 shows a line to which suggest a removable item (which I think is side windows),

So my final conclusion based on this photo is that item with orange diamond is permanent. side windows are removable, rear window is retractable, and there is left a rollcage (orange diamond area)

But to throw a wrench into things the green arrow looks like a wiper blade o_O
The orange diamond we already know is removable. An angled tube-like roll cage is covered.
Sponsored