Sponsored

BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2's (SAS) -- opinions / reviews?

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up Bronco6g? Dropping a thread to ask about these tires & to gauge opinions from everyone who swapped the factory SAS Goodyears for the BFG KO2's.

My Goodyears have rode like absolute trash since day one. No matter if I've rotated them or had them rebalanced (road force), they've just always had a vibration (maybe that's just the case with a truck tire). IDK of they developed flat spots sitting at Ice Mountain during production or what. Dealer has been absolutely useless with helping. Not wanting to spend money to go from bad to worse, I wanted to get everyone's take on the KO2's.

With that said...... fire away with the opinions.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ko2 is one of the best rated tires on the market for a reason. Ive ran them for the last 2yrs (previously on my jeep) and theyre great. Quiet and smooth on the road and still do really well on the rocks. Havent put them in any big mudholes (not my thing) but the little bit Ive done seems like that may be their weak point. Their pricing is relatively cheap/affordable compared to some of the other high end brands. Im at 14k mile and still have great tread. The rate theyre going Im expecting 50k out of them.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had K02s on my '18 F150 Raptor and they were great tires.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can't ever go wrong with KO2s...

Sponsored
OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you had your rims checked? My 4 door sasquatch rode smooth as my f150.
Rims seem to be okay. I've swapped the spare to all 4 corners to see if there would be an improvement, but things still feel choppy.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non SAS here, but threw 315/70R17s on SAS Everglades wheels. Work like a charm and Discount Tire seemed to have no difficulty balancing with OEM wheels. I did notice they were a little slippery/washy/squirrely for the first hundred miles or so. After breaking in and dropping road pressure to 35psi, they are great.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Non SAS here, but threw 315/70R17s on SAS Everglades wheels. Work like a charm and Discount Tire seemed to have no difficulty balancing with OEM wheels. I did notice they were a little slippery/washy/squirrely for the first hundred miles or so. After breaking in and dropping road pressure to 35psi, they are great.

Thank you for the shout out and your patronage! We do appreciate the support.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's up Bronco6g? Dropping a thread to ask about these tires & to gauge opinions from everyone who swapped the factory SAS Goodyears for the BFG KO2's.

My Goodyears have rode like absolute trash since day one. No matter if I've rotated them or had them rebalanced (road force), they've just always had a vibration (maybe that's just the case with a truck tire). IDK of they developed flat spots sitting at Ice Mountain during production or what. Dealer has been absolutely useless. Not wanting to spend money to go from bad to worse, I wanted to get everyone's take on the KO2's.

The KO2 is a fantastic tire. Highly rated, and many forum enthusiasts (myself included) have run this tire with confidence. If we can assist you on your tire search, please feel free to reach out.

Sponsored

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Goodyears have rode like absolute trash since day one. No matter if I've rotated them or had them rebalanced (road force), they've just always had a vibration (maybe that's just the case with a truck tire). IDK of they developed flat spots sitting at Ice Mountain during production or what. Dealer has been absolutely useless. Not wanting to spend money to go from bad to worse, I wanted to get everyone's take on the KO2's.

Another thumbs up for the KO2s.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run last 4 sets of KO2s for a reason. Extremely happy with road and off-road performance in every category.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Another fan of KO2s, ran them on my last 2 F150s. I will say my last set on my 21 F150 did not perform well in the snow, I actually was impressed with the performance of the Goodyears in snow when I picked up the Bronco.

I would not hesitate still to go back to KO2s I still love them. I may go Nitto Recon Grappler next as I’ve been wanting to try them out.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm on factory 33" KO2's on my Badlands(non-sas). I absolutely love them. I want to go with their 35's next but man are they HEAVY. 14lbs/tire more than my 33's

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Three vehicles I’ve used them on have been great and have exceeded my expectations. Have the on badlands non-sas Bronco but I’m looking for a set of sas wheels takeoffs so I can put KO2’s on instead of the Goodyears. I’ll only use the sas wheels for off road and switch back to the badlands non sas setup for daily driving.
Sponsored