Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Preface: Many of you know me from "the other" sites but I'm fortunate to have a few contacts remaining from my old days as a freelance auto industry journalist.

After earning its last required Federal certifications at the end of last week, every Bronco 2dr/4dr built starting this week and forward at MAP are legally sellable to the public (note that this does NOT affect Ford's OKTB, which will come sometime around the published Job 1 date).

From this past Monday through the next couple weeks, MAP is in a "Pre Mass Production" phase, running final-form Broncos on 2nd shift only. I don't have clarification on if these will be press demo units or the start of the dealer demo units, but my guess is a mix of both.

In any event, after a week or two of final downtime to prep for both shifts of full production, Bronco 2dr/4dr are set to enter "Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP.

I can't say for certain how this will impact the exact delivery date of my Bronco or yours, but actual, real production units will be rolling down the line at launch speed in about a month.
Music to my ears!!
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care what you say, that is my Bronco in that picture. Don't try to argue. Shush.

Ford Bronco Big News: Mass Bronco production to begin March 29th (Note: Job 1 Date Unchanged) đź—“ 1614379327889

Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope this means that Ford will finally publish photos at multiple angles of every color build BEFORE everyone has to finalize orders (not just a few marketing photos) - Crazy to think they wouldn’t provide this info. for people who are going to place or finalize orders soon.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Preface: Many of you know me from "the other" sites but I'm fortunate to have a few contacts remaining from my old days as a freelance auto industry journalist.

After earning its last required Federal certifications at the end of last week, every Bronco 2dr/4dr built starting this week and forward at MAP are legally sellable to the public (note that this does NOT affect Ford's OKTB, which will come sometime around the published Job 1 date).

From this past Monday through the next couple weeks, MAP is in a "Pre Mass Production" phase, running final-form Broncos on 2nd shift only. I don't have clarification on if these will be press demo units or the start of the dealer demo units, but my guess is a mix of both.

In any event, after a week or two of final downtime to prep for both shifts of full production, Bronco 2dr/4dr are set to enter "Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th. This does NOT change the published, public Job 1 date, but dealer demos, press cars, and Bronco orders will be built long before May. Nothing can be shipped to dealers for sale until the OKTB (Okay To Buy) is issued, typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections. It's not unusual, however, for the OKTB to be issued BEFORE the published Job 1 date. This actually happened with the Ranger's launch at MAP.

I can't say for certain how this will impact the exact delivery date of my Bronco or yours, but actual, real production units will be rolling down the line at launch speed in about a month.
Hopefully our orders will not go something like this ..............

Last edited:

Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Pray tell. What is "Job One?" What is the "Job One" date please? What is the significance of "Job One?" Are any of these dates provided via Mr. Levine?

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not trying to burst anybody's bubble,but this guy from all terrain Nation makes a little sense. He does give everybody on 6G kudos as well.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not trying to burst anybody's bubble,but this guy from all terrain Nation makes a little sense. He does give everybody on 6G kudos as well.
I'm practically famous now! 🤣

He's right, and that was the whole takeaway of my post. They are starting to build them March 29th! We should be excited about that.

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm practically famous now! 🤣

He's right, and that was the whole takeaway of my post. They are starting to build them March 29th! We should be excited about that.

Its great news for sure... I didnt want to see people get overly excited thinking the broncos would be showing up a month earlier than expected...
and All Terrain Nation is me... Thanks for posting here
Sponsored