Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You forgot to add listening to all the complainers....
Are you a fighter or do you just let people run over you. Hell yes - I complain! I expect expect much because I demand much. “ the squeaky wheel gets the grease” - and Ford knows it.
Sponsored

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest complaint is other people's complaints. I just want this thing and think it'll be awesome.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No manual 2.7.
Late 2021 Mansquatch 2.3

I don’t care that much about cosmetics

rpl

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lack of clarity.
This has got to be one of the biggest blunders in automobile marketing history. No models to view or test drive, conflicting and misleading product information and a serious lack of communication on everything from tops to interiors to wheels. Very shoddy roll out in my opinion. I am going to cancel my reservation and wait until Ford gets its act together or go with a manufactuer who wants my business. Hope you are listening Ford.

Witout

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gmc Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be perfectly content on a BD but certain options like the B/O audio for one force me to BL. Petty I know.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man all the people complaining about roof and trim pieces not matching.... it’s amazing that they have a crystal ball to see the production vehicle because as far as I can see we have only seen “preproduction” images of Broncos so we have no clue if they will match or not. Once we have seen what will actually be sent to customers I think we all need to calm down a little bit. No need to get all hurt over some preproduction or CGI renderings.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely the interior options. I live in the desert. I want a Badlands, but I don't want BLACK leather or MGV.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My chief complaint is this: Why can't I get my Bronco now, I know what I want and am not waffling over the damn MIC roof? :cool:

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man all the people complaining about roof and trim pieces not matching.... it’s amazing that they have a crystal ball to see the production vehicle because as far as I can see we have only seen “preproduction” images of Broncos so we have no clue if they will match or not. Once we have seen what will actually be sent to customers I think we all need to calm down a little bit. No need to get all hurt over some preproduction or CGI renderings.
You may be right. However, I think it’s BS for Ford to expect us to plunk down $50k+ on a vehicle when all we can see beforehand are pics and CGI of a vehicle with mismatched parts, an ugly interior, and an ugly ass grey roof. Waiting to see if it looks ok after I buy it doesn’t do it for me.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may be right. However, I think it’s BS for Ford to expect us to plunk down $50k+ on a vehicle when all we can see beforehand are pics and CGI of a vehicle with mismatched parts, an ugly interior, and an ugly ass grey roof. Waiting to see if it looks ok after I buy it doesn’t do it for me.
Oh I completely agree. What I am holding out for is actual photos of production models before we order or have them at least let us cancel and get our deposit back if it arrives with everything off colored lol They definitely should have had a few production models for us to look at before expecting us to order them.

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously why so many people thinking Ford needs to cater to every whim of everyone who has an opinion or like/dislike about something? Is this a byproduct of the instagram/twitter/facebook look at me I matter the most generation? Geez people, if you don't like it don't buy it plain and simple. A major auto manufacturer can't please 100% of everyone with every option/color combo or cupholder. Maybe take a breath and wait another year or two as things get refined. Such first world problems here, too many complainers.

Old man rant over. :rolleyes:

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest complaint is that Ford has failed to satisfy each individual Bronco buyer's unique wants and needs, and incorporate them into their large-scale production plans.

AMATEURS!

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's face it we all have one thing that chaps the cheeks, but that being said I
Ford Bronco Biggest Complaints So Far IWO
think FORD is listening.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see everyone complaining about a lot of different things on the forum, thought it would be nice to see what everyone's one major complaint would be. I put together a poll for the most common complaints that I have seen. If you had to pick one thing that bothered you the most what would it be?
My biggest, and only real complaint, is that Ford abandoned their commitments on what a resevration gave you (a spot in line). They said: 1) They would Broncos in approximately reservation order and 2) All reservations would be built prior to production for dealer stock.

Now they have gone back on both commitments, with an allocation formula that rewards bigger dealers and will push many in front of those who reserved before them; and the removal of the second pledge from the website, which will affect those orders that push into MY22.

OP
OP
Hard Learner

Hard Learner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150 XL Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has got to be one of the biggest blunders in automobile marketing history. No models to view or test drive, conflicting and misleading product information and a serious lack of communication on everything from tops to interiors to wheels. Very shoddy roll out in my opinion. I am going to cancel my reservation and wait until Ford gets its act together or go with a manufactuer who wants my business. Hope you are listening Ford.
I think you have not seen much of what Tesla does. Good luck test driving or even getting to see one in person until you order one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.